Researchers ID promising citrus greening treatments
06/05/2014 10:00:11 AMA University of Florida research group may have taken the first step to finding a treatment for citrus... Read more.
Study: no fertilizer effect on salmonella
06/05/2014 9:54:28 AMA study on the effects of nitrogen and potassium fertilizer on post-harvest salmonella levels in tomatoes... Read more.
El Níno expected to return; drought zones likely to expand
06/03/2014 9:20:48 PMThe meteorologist for the U.S. Department of Agriculture says it is “extremely likely” the El... Watch Video.
Knowing late blight's origin could aid finding controls
06/03/2014 11:24:48 AMMexico is the origin of the late blight epidemic that caused the Irish Potato Famine in the 1840s,... Read more.
Festival marks Ocean Mist’s 90th anniversary
06/02/2014 10:09:31 AMMONTEREY, Calif. — At the Castroville Artichoke Food and Wine Festival, state and local officials... Watch Video.
Beneficial wasps drawn to greening-infected trees, psyllids
06/02/2014 8:23:49 AMGreening-infected citrus trees emit an odor that not only attracts Asian citrus psyllid, which spreads... Read more.
UC survey seeks information on drought's impacts on citrus
06/02/2014 8:08:03 AMWhat type of impact is the California drought having on your citrus operation and how are you coping? That's... Read more.
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race