USDA predicts slightly smaller California navel crop
09/11/2014 11:35:46 AMNavel orange producers in California's Central Valley are expected to harvest 78 million 40-pound boxes... Read more.
EPA registers bactericide for fire blight in apples, pears
09/11/2014 10:01:13 AMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Kasumin bactericide to treat Erwinia amylovora, the bacteria responsible... Read more.
UPDATED: Labor complaint targets Gerawan Farming
09/10/2014 11:23:09 AM(UPDATED COVERAGE Sept. 11) Fresno, Calif.-based Gerawan Farming Inc. violated state law by undermining the... Read more.
Yuma grower to receive Award of Honor
09/09/2014 12:47:50 PMGary Pasquinelli, chief executive officer and co-owner of Pasquinelli Produce Co., will be the Award... Watch Video.
UF-led team looks at post-harvest quality tracking system
09/09/2014 10:08:25 AMA group led by University of Florida researchers has developed a tracking system that could change... Read more.
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- CA Grown builds on tourism partnership
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- Valent introduces low-VOC ProGibb plant growth regulator
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks