Super Bowl bet not finished yet
03/10/2014 6:50:32 PMThe Washington State Potato Commission, Moses Lake, won its potato bet with the Colorado Potato Administrative... Read more.
Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
03/09/2014 5:20:06 PMJohn Hayes, University of Florida Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences dean for research, has... Read more.
Good service boosts tasting room sales
03/07/2014 9:03:45 AMLike most other businesses, winery tasting rooms can benefit from good customer service. The findings of... Read more.
Researchers probe Hass avocado flavor components
03/06/2014 9:12:11 AMHass avocados, the most widely grown variety in the United States, is known for its buttery texture... Read more.
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice
- UPDATED: Federal GMO labeling bill draws ag support
- WEB EXTRA: Program helps identify Florida-grown produce