Northwest cherries records all-time best June volume
07/08/2014 8:00:38 AMA monthly record 10.3 million boxes of cherries shipped from the region in June, according to Yakima,... Read more.
Birthday bash marks Tanimura’s 100th year
07/06/2014 10:31:08 PMSPRECKELS, Calif. – Fireworks, skydivers and traditional Taiko drummers greeted Tanimura & Antle board co-chairman... Watch Video.
California targets agritourism dollars
07/01/2014 8:01:03 AMBeyond sales of fresh produce under the California Grown label, the state is banking on the brand... Watch Video.
California on course to harvest record almond crop
06/30/2014 3:18:14 PMCalifornia's almond growers are expected to harvest a record 2.1 billion meat pounds, up 7.7 percent... Read more.
Avoid using glufosinate herbicide on pome, stone fruit trees
06/30/2014 11:37:50 AMAs Rely 280 from Bayer CropScience comes off patent, several other glufosinate products are entering... Read more.
Volumes up on Cotton Candy, Sweet Celebration varieties
06/27/2014 11:43:19 AMInternational Fruit Genetics, the developer of such grape varieties as Sweet Celebration and Cotton Candy,... Read more.
- New York growers getting set for market push on new varieties
- Sweet potato varieties increase options
- Carolina group offers videos to supplement GAP manual
- California bans high-VOC pesticides in the Central Valley in 2015
- DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
- Pictorial test helps gauge children's responses to produce items
- GMO labeling initiative qualifies for Colorado's November ballot
- Recycling plant should aid growers with sustainability, landfills
- Researchers: California surface water over-allocated by fivefold
- Test kit can confirm citrus greening in the field
- Nationwide growth prompts Bayer expansion
- Scientist tries peanut digger to fight nutsedge in organic fields