LGMA food safety metrics updated
11/04/2013 12:38:33 PMThe growers whose crops make salads possible are in the process of implementing new food safety metrics... Read more.
Organics shoppers consume more greens, research finds
10/31/2013 8:02:26 PMConsumers of organic salad greens eat them 22 times per month compared to 12 for consumers of conventionally... Read more.
NPC releases potato-specific food safety guide
10/30/2013 10:06:47 AMThe National Potato Council has released commodity-specific food safety guidelines for the potato industry. The... Read more.
Demand strong for organic citrus
10/29/2013 4:38:53 PMLike its conventional counterpart, organic citrus is expected to be in ample supply this fall and... Read more.
EPA registers multi-product potato seed piece treatment
10/29/2013 1:04:20 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered CruiserMaxx Potato Extreme, a potato seed piece treatment from... Read more.
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant