FDA affirms irradiation for lettuce, spinach
03/07/2014 12:53:19 PMThe Food Drug Administration has rebuffed consumer groups, stating that lettuce and spinach may be... Read more.
Norway’s Tomra eyes U.S. lettuce processors
03/05/2014 9:36:54 PMNorway-based Tomra Sorting Solutions is targeting U.S. lettuce growers and processors with technology featuring laser... Watch Video.
Report looks at fire blight control in organic apples, pears
03/03/2014 6:45:46 PMAt the end of the 2014 season, organic pome fruit growers will have to begin phasing out use of antibiotics... Read more.
UPDATED: Paramount Citrus to boost Halos packing capacity 75%
03/07/2014 7:59:47 AM(UPDATED COVERAGE March 6) Paramount Citrus plans to increase capacity 75% at its Delano, Calif.,... Watch Video.
EPA registers biological insecticide from Marrone Bio
03/03/2014 2:43:53 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Venerate, a biological insecticide from Davis, Calif.-based Marrone Bio... Read more.
- Two products control fire blight in organic pear, apple orchards
- Bayer opens new North Carolina bee care center
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Nominate a young leader for Vance's 40 Under 40 award
- Outback Steakhouse adds Florida grapefruit to South Korea menu
- EPA registers Cheminova fungicide
- UC launches 7 educational drought videos for growers
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Math anxiety may be linked to lower understanding of GMOs
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice