USDA allocates $31.5 million to citrus greening research
06/12/2014 11:59:57 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has allocated $31.5 million to help fund citrus greening research. Of... Read more.
Early end in Mexico favors California grape shippers
06/12/2014 10:10:48 AMAn early finish in Mexico has California grape shippers licking their chops for the start of the 2014... Read more.
Scientists trace citrus to Asia; knowledge could aid breeding
06/10/2014 12:52:45 PMA group of international researchers led by University of Florida's Fred Gmitter has traced the orange... Read more.
Grape trade group expects new water rules
06/10/2014 11:52:32 AMAs the state’s drought continues, the California Grape & Tree Fruit League anticipates new proposals... Read more.
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race