New cantaloupe offers blend of flavor, shelf life
08/13/2014 4:49:24 PMWOODLAND, Calif. — Dynamic is the first in a line of new non-slip western shipper cantaloupe... Watch Video.
EPA restricts use of methomyl insecticide
08/11/2014 2:18:53 PMRegistrants of the insecticide methomyl and the Environmental Protection Agency have agreed to mitigation measures... Read more.
Researchers tap dwarfing rootstocks for 'ladderless' orchard
08/11/2014 9:54:24 AMLadders could be a thing of the past for peach and nectarine harvest crews based on a new test orchard... Read more.
Fruit group changes name to California Fresh Fruit Association
08/08/2014 8:17:59 AMThe Fresno-based California Grape & Tree Fruit League has changed its name to the California Fresh... Read more.
Michigan State receives $6.9 million to continue native bee work
08/06/2014 1:16:26 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has awarded $6.9 million to Michigan State University to develop... Watch Video.
- Web seminar focuses on potato fungicide resistance management
- California implements new olive oil standards
- Spud and citrus production down, value up
- Fire ravages Phillips Farms packinghouse
- FFVA meeting focuses on produce sales, health care
- California enacts citrus psyllid quarantine around Bakersfield
- UPDATED: California governor signs groundwater management bills
- Florida citrus growers get USDA assistance
- Pesky bagrada bugs expand northward in California
- Florida citrus nursery tree production levels off
- Trials find many products don’t curb bacterial spot in tomatoes
- Vance Agribusiness names 40 Under 40 honorees
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue