Early end in Mexico favors California grape shippers
06/12/2014 10:10:48 AMAn early finish in Mexico has California grape shippers licking their chops for the start of the 2014... Read more.
Long-term expansion in the cards at Bravante
06/10/2014 2:06:53 PMFOWLER, Calif. — Autumn king grape production at a Bravante Produce vineyard in Fowler might... Watch Video.
Scientists trace citrus to Asia; knowledge could aid breeding
06/10/2014 12:52:45 PMA group of international researchers led by University of Florida's Fred Gmitter has traced the orange... Read more.
California expands citrus psyllid quarantine
06/10/2014 12:29:56 PMThe California Department of Food and Agriculture has expanded the Asian citrus psyllid quarantine in... Read more.
UPDATED: Spud exports to Mexico stopped
06/10/2014 3:58:35 PMU.S. potato exports to Mexico have stopped in response to a lawsuit by Mexican growers. While the... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- Walmart funds second round of strawberry sustainability grants
- UPDATED: U.S. potato shipments resume in Mexico
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion