Web seminar discusses post-harvest phosphorus for spuds
10/03/2014 3:53:19 PMWith potato harvest winding down in many regions, growers have changed their focus to post-harvest... Read more.
Judge clears path for strawberry commission suit
10/03/2014 11:16:08 AMA judge has rejected a request by the University of California-Davis to dismiss a California Strawberry... Read more.
Purdue to lead organic tomato research project
10/02/2014 10:51:33 AMA multi-institutional group has received a $2 million grant from the U.S. Department of Agriculture... Read more.
Research looks at dung beetles as a natural clean-up crew
10/01/2014 12:50:50 PMDung beetles, sometimes called nature's pooper scoopers, could help suppress harmful foodborne pathogens in the... Read more.
San Francisco Wholesale Produce Market plans to expand
10/01/2014 1:42:09 PMSAN FRANCISCO — Construction of a modern 82,000-square-foot produce warehouse and distribution facility at one... Watch Video.
California to raise farmers market fees to fund more inspectors
09/30/2014 12:37:26 PMCalifornia Gov. Jerry Brown has signed a bill that would raise fees for certified farmers markets... Read more.
- Odor molecules hold promise as citrus psyllid attractant
- Report examines value of neonicotinoids to ag
- Rutgers develops nutrient-packed lettuce
- Drought remains top issue for California PCAs in 2015
- Bejo introduces next branded veggie: Lettage cabbage
- USDA awards $4 million for Midwestern honeybee habitat