Drought remains top issue for California PCAs in 2015
10/27/2014 10:39:38 AMNo surprise that drought is top of mind for pest control advisers who attended the recent California... Read more.
Rutgers develops nutrient-packed lettuce
10/24/2014 12:20:19 PMBlueberries may have been dubbed a "superfood" by some, but the fruit may have met its match with... Watch Video.
Three-pronged program attacks HLB
10/24/2014 4:47:21 PMCalifornia’s citrus industry has partnered with state and federal authorities to put together a three-pronged... Read more.
California sets citrus psyllid quarantine around San Jose
10/23/2014 2:36:50 PMThe California Department of Food and Agriculture has quarantined a 99-square-mile area of Santa Clara... Read more.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Research looks at dung beetles as a natural clean-up crew
- Web seminar discusses post-harvest phosphorus for spuds
- Dry weather pares Mississippi sweet potato crop
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
- Invasive giant snail spreads north from Miami