Drought effects minimal for now, growers say
06/22/2014 7:04:07 PMDespite the declaration of a drought emergency by California Gov. Jerry Brown, most California Westside... Read more.
California funds 3 soil fumigant alternative studies
06/18/2014 5:22:40 PMThe California Department of Pesticide Regulation has awarded three grants totaling nearly $500,000 to find... Read more.
UPDATED: Monterey County crops top $4 billion again
06/18/2014 6:10:56 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE June 19) Monterey County crop values hit a record $4.38 billion in 2013, led by... Watch Video.
Online tool helps calculate organic fertilizer requirements
06/18/2014 10:08:17 AMOrganic growers may have a more difficult time with nutrient management because the nutrient content... Read more.
USDA allocates $31.5 million to citrus greening research
06/12/2014 11:59:57 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has allocated $31.5 million to help fund citrus greening research. Of... Read more.
Early end in Mexico favors California grape shippers
06/12/2014 10:10:48 AMAn early finish in Mexico has California grape shippers licking their chops for the start of the 2014... Read more.
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race