California winegrape harvest yields vintage crop
11/18/2013 12:04:30 PMA dry, warm spring with few frosts created nearly ideal conditions to kick off the growth of California's... Read more.
Crunch Pak recalls apple slices
11/15/2013 3:18:49 PMPossible listeria contamination spurred Crunch Pak, Cashmere, Wash., to voluntarily recall almost 5,500 cases of... Read more.
Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
11/13/2013 4:39:39 PMThe California Department of Pesticide Regulation has released its 2012 pesticide residue report that shows... Read more.
Texas wants everyone to get into the fight against greening
11/14/2013 10:45:16 AMIn Texas, the fight against citrus greening starts at home. Indeed, the Rio Grande Valley’s citrus... Read more.
Ag chemical application timing can reduce effects on amphibians
11/13/2013 10:01:10 AMCommon pesticides and fertilizers can take their toll on amphibians, according to the results of a... Read more.
California kiwifruit growers amend marketing order
11/13/2013 9:53:09 AMCalifornia kiwifruit growers have voted to amend their marketing order. During a referendum held from Aug.... Read more.
Paramount entry seen as game-changer in Rio Grande Valley
11/13/2013 8:27:45 AMA major California-based citrus grower-shipper moved into Texas last year, just in time for Christmas. Even... Read more.
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Branded tomato variety earns a following
- UPDATED: Jensens face federal criminal charges in cantaloupe case
- Honeybee groups sue EPA over insecticide registration
- Organic fertilizer fraud nets 364-day prison term, plus fine
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Washington university remains neutral on GMO labeling measure
- Monsanto pledges $4 million toward honeybee health efforts