Pecan growers unite
11/17/2014 5:50:31 PMAbout four years ago, Mike Adams, president of the organization that would become the American Pecan... Read more.
Apple, pear losses mount in port gridlock
11/13/2014 12:16:29 PMFresh produce arrivals through the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach, Calif., have been delayed... Read more.
There's still time to submit Potato Industry Award nominations
11/11/2014 12:58:21 PMIf you've put off submitting a nomination for the Potato Industry Awards, don't worry—you still... Read more.
NSF grant will fund improvements to electronic insect trap
11/11/2014 10:04:45 AMSpensa Technologies Inc., manufacturer of an electronic insect-trapping device, received a $630,000 grant from the... Read more.
Eating pistachios regularly may cut chances for diabetes
11/11/2014 9:44:42 AMPistachios may have glucose- and insulin-lowering effects while helping reduce the risk of type 2... Read more.
- University of Florida faculty predicts food trends for 2015
- FAA grants exemption to Trimble drone
- Apples may help fight obesity
- Bayer consolidates 2 biological fungicides under Sonata label
- UC Riverside to release new citrus psyllid parasitoid
- UPDATED: Storm brings much-needed rains but doesn’t dent drought