Flavor drives blueberry purchases, survey finds
08/05/2014 12:12:34 PMFlavor reigns supreme for blueberry shoppers, sending a message that fruit consumers value taste the... Read more.
Proprietary grapes offer marketing advantages
08/05/2014 11:30:31 AMRICHGROVE, Calif. — Although public table grape varieties, such as autumn king and autumn royal,... Watch Video.
Study: Pistachios help manage stress in diabetes patients
08/04/2014 4:13:26 PMHaving a stressful day? Pop a handful of pistachios. A recently completed study by Penn State University... Watch Video.
UPDATED: Sunkist signs on with Sesame Street campaign
08/04/2014 12:20:46 PMSunkist Growers has signed on with Big Bird, Cookie Monster and the rest of the Sesame Street gang... Read more.
Hail took a bite out of Colorado melons
07/31/2014 4:46:48 PMWatermelons and honeydew in Colorado’s Rocky Ford region, expected to start production around Aug. 5,... Read more.
Washington's organic ag production continues to grow
07/30/2014 5:46:59 PMProduction and sales of organic agricultural items have continued to grow nationally for the past... Read more.
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- U.S. Potato Board focuses on growth
- Monsanto introduces tomato hybrid for the Southeast
- Scientists study habits of a disease-carrying beetle of walnuts
- Pomegranates appear to be easy-to-grow citrus alternative