Super cool research project examines ways to cut produce losses
11/18/2013 4:10:18 PMA university of Hawaii researcher is working on a super cool project to help minimize food losses... Read more.
California winegrape harvest yields vintage crop
11/18/2013 12:04:30 PMA dry, warm spring with few frosts created nearly ideal conditions to kick off the growth of California's... Read more.
Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
11/13/2013 4:39:39 PMThe California Department of Pesticide Regulation has released its 2012 pesticide residue report that shows... Read more.
Texas wants everyone to get into the fight against greening
11/14/2013 10:45:16 AMIn Texas, the fight against citrus greening starts at home. Indeed, the Rio Grande Valley’s citrus... Read more.
Frito launches chocolate-covered potato chips
11/13/2013 10:50:54 AMThey say everything's better with chocolate on it. Following that mantra, Frito-Lay, maker of Lay's potato... Read more.
Ag chemical application timing can reduce effects on amphibians
11/13/2013 10:01:10 AMCommon pesticides and fertilizers can take their toll on amphibians, according to the results of a... Read more.
California kiwifruit growers amend marketing order
11/13/2013 9:53:09 AMCalifornia kiwifruit growers have voted to amend their marketing order. During a referendum held from Aug.... Read more.
- Citrus growers endure another cold night, prepare for more
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Potato marketers promote nutrition
- California OKs herbicide for use on permanent crops
- Arizona project explores hydroponic strawberry production
- Survey finds food safety ranks as a top concern among Floridians
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant