Food safety focus of water report
08/08/2014 5:19:10 PMThe Produce Marketing Association and Western Growers Association partnered with the Center for Produce Safety... Read more.
Fruit group changes name to California Fresh Fruit Association
08/08/2014 8:17:59 AMThe Fresno-based California Grape & Tree Fruit League has changed its name to the California Fresh... Read more.
Michigan State receives $6.9 million to continue native bee work
08/06/2014 1:16:26 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has awarded $6.9 million to Michigan State University to develop... Watch Video.
Lemon prices drop below $50, but still high
08/06/2014 3:03:20 PMLemon prices have finally dipped below $50 per box, but they’re still much higher than normal,... Read more.
Arcadia Biosciences patents gene change for long-lasting tomatoes
08/05/2014 4:33:11 PMDavis, Calif.-based Arcadia Biosciences Inc. has received a U.S. patent on a non-transgenic modification to... Read more.
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Monsanto introduces tomato hybrid for the Southeast
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- U.S. Potato Board focuses on growth
- Scientists study habits of a disease-carrying beetle of walnuts
- Study: West will likely face 'megadrought' within next century