California expands psyllid quarantine in Tulare County
09/30/2014 7:37:39 AMTraps continue to pick up Asian citrus psyllids, prompting the state of California to expand an existing... Read more.
Industry reacts to California labor legislation
09/29/2014 5:27:43 PMAgricultural trade groups welcomed California Gov. Jerry Brown’s veto of a bill that would have... Read more.
Researchers help ID health-promoting walnut nutrients
09/25/2014 10:20:54 AMAlthough walnuts have been known to have health-promoting nutrients, scientists weren't able to unravel the... Read more.
California air sampling finds no or low pesticide concentrations
09/25/2014 9:48:41 AMDuring 2013, the California Department of Pesticide Regulation air quality sampling program in major agricultural... Read more.
Rain helps Texas citrus, drought
09/25/2014 9:26:17 AMHeavy rains in Texas’s Rio Grande Valley have been good for citrus size and drought relief,... Read more.
- Tomato veteran Ed Beckman tapped as COO of Live Oak Farms
- Michigan State launches search engine for tree fruit pests
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- CMI introduces Honeycrisp pouches
- Purchase boosts Mack Farms potato, watermelon acreage
- Southern Corporate Packers increases acreage, adds products
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Is the world ready for a GMO tomato?
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- PMA calls for action needed to stem obesity trends
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks