Sustainability exchange showcases Ventura County operations
10/31/2014 12:02:26 PMIn conjunction with the recent Produce Marketing Association’s Fresh Summit in Anaheim, a group of... Read more.
Food safety award honors Taylor Farms
10/31/2014 11:58:26 AMThe Safe Quality Food Institute has given Taylor Farms its Primary Producer of the Year award. Its... Read more.
Judge denies dismissal in PrimusLabs cantaloupe cases
10/30/2014 5:11:27 PMFor additional details, please see our previous coverage. A Colorado judge has refused to dismiss at... Read more.
Gladstone acquires Ventura berry, tomato acreage
10/30/2014 5:12:00 PMGladstone Land Corp. has acquired 332 production acres for $24.6 million in Ventura County, Calif.... Read more.
Report examines value of neonicotinoids to ag
10/30/2014 8:53:06 AMA new report based on comments during eight listening sessions concludes that production costs would... Read more.
UPDATED: Lettuce market soars as Thanksgiving nears
10/30/2014 2:05:34 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE Oct. 30) Lettuce prices rose sharply in the last 10 days of October as Salinas,... Read more.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Research looks at dung beetles as a natural clean-up crew
- Web seminar discusses post-harvest phosphorus for spuds
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
- Dry weather pares Mississippi sweet potato crop
- New melon disease turns up in seed-production fields