Produce industry reps appointed to trade committee
06/26/2014 9:54:43 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture and U.S. Trade Representative have appointed 19 people—including several from... Read more.
High lemon prices could go higher
06/26/2014 9:47:07 AMHigh lemon prices show no signs of coming down anytime soon, shippers said. The hot markets could... Watch Video.
Andean spud beefs up production in response to tuber moths
06/25/2014 10:53:40 AMTuber moths, long a bane of potato growers, may actually hold the potential to increase yields. Cornell... Read more.
Lab offers new plant nutrient analysis service
06/24/2014 9:54:49 AMBellville, Ohio-based Crop Health Laboratories has begun offering plant diagnostics that it claims reveal crop... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Walmart funds second round of strawberry sustainability grants
- UPDATED: U.S. potato shipments resume in Mexico
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- Georgia watermelon growers enjoy good season
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Study finds consumers confused about local, organic foods
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Netafim to unveil portable drip system