USDA grants total almost $118 million
10/02/2014 5:25:14 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has issued nearly $118 million in grants to support fruits, vegetables... Read more.
Purdue to lead organic tomato research project
10/02/2014 10:51:33 AMA multi-institutional group has received a $2 million grant from the U.S. Department of Agriculture... Read more.
Research looks at dung beetles as a natural clean-up crew
10/01/2014 12:50:50 PMDung beetles, sometimes called nature's pooper scoopers, could help suppress harmful foodborne pathogens in the... Read more.
San Francisco Wholesale Produce Market plans to expand
10/01/2014 1:42:09 PMSAN FRANCISCO — Construction of a modern 82,000-square-foot produce warehouse and distribution facility at one... Watch Video.
California to raise farmers market fees to fund more inspectors
09/30/2014 12:37:26 PMCalifornia Gov. Jerry Brown has signed a bill that would raise fees for certified farmers markets... Read more.
California expands psyllid quarantine in Tulare County
09/30/2014 7:37:39 AMTraps continue to pick up Asian citrus psyllids, prompting the state of California to expand an existing... Read more.
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- CA Grown builds on tourism partnership
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- Valent introduces low-VOC ProGibb plant growth regulator
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks