Industry forms the Yuma Center of Excellence for Desert Ag
08/14/2014 8:20:38 AMAgriculture industry leaders have joined together to create the Yuma Center of Excellence for Desert... Read more.
UPDATED: Water deal struck in California
08/14/2014 8:16:27 AM(UPDATED COVERAGE 6:12 p.m.) The California state legislature has passed a revised $7.5 billion bond... Read more.
EPA restricts use of methomyl insecticide
08/11/2014 2:18:53 PMRegistrants of the insecticide methomyl and the Environmental Protection Agency have agreed to mitigation measures... Read more.
Researchers tap dwarfing rootstocks for 'ladderless' orchard
08/11/2014 9:54:24 AMLadders could be a thing of the past for peach and nectarine harvest crews based on a new test orchard... Read more.
Fruit group changes name to California Fresh Fruit Association
08/08/2014 8:17:59 AMThe Fresno-based California Grape & Tree Fruit League has changed its name to the California Fresh... Read more.
- Study: West will likely face 'megadrought' within next century
- Specialty grapes star in Emmys dinner
- Netafim, T-L Irrigation join on hybrid center-pivot drip system
- Using calcium chloride makes pickling brine more earth friendly
- DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
- Growers enlist thermotherapy to treat HLB-infected trees