North American potato production down in 2013
02/21/2014 3:31:44 PMFall potato production in the U.S. and Canada fell 3% from 2012 to 2013. About 501 million cwt. of... Read more.
Water project in California makes zero allocation official
02/21/2014 2:27:28 PMThe Bureau of Reclamation made it official today. The Central Valley Project, which it operates, expects... Read more.
Farmington Fresh grows new Italian apple
02/19/2014 11:06:09 AMFarmington Fresh is growing a new Italian apple variety in the U.S. Stockton, Calif.-based Farmington and... Read more.
Pistachio group targets health message
02/17/2014 11:47:39 PMFRESNO, Calif. — After conducting solely public relations programs since its inception in 2011, American... Watch Video.
- Research shows chlorine works best to keep wash water clean
- Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
- EPA grants section 18s for stink bug control in Maryland
- Monsanto showcases tasty melons in development
- Report looks at fire blight control in organic apples, pears
- Florida woman named National Watermelon Queen
- Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
- Mississippi launches voluntary bee-protection program
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Obama’s visit spotlights California’s drought
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees