Bayer opens new West Sacramento, Calif., R&D facility
09/03/2014 4:26:06 PMAs part of continued growth and consolidation, Research Triangle Park, N.C.-based Bayer CropScience opened a... Read more.
Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue
09/02/2014 7:10:39 PMMost of the produce sampled during 2013 by the California Department of Pesticide Regulation had little... Read more.
Irish multinational gains stake in California avocado grower
09/02/2014 6:52:49 PMIreland-based Total Produce PLC, one of Europe’s top fresh produce companies, has acquired a 45%... Read more.
Baloian Farms launches mini peppers snack
09/02/2014 6:54:29 PMBaloian Farms has added a snack item — sweet mini peppers with a fat-free ranch dip in a single-serving... Read more.
Scientists study habits of a disease-carrying beetle of walnuts
09/01/2014 6:27:03 PMEnvironmental conditions influence seasonal flight behavior of a small beetle that spreads a deadly fungal... Read more.
CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
09/01/2014 6:18:37 PM(CORRECTED) SUN VALLEY, Idaho — The biotech industry is working to shape a more balanced conversation... Read more.
California expands citrus psyllid quarantine in San Luis Obispo
08/28/2014 7:54:54 AM%Prompted by additional finds of Asian citrus psyllid, the California Department of Food and Agriculture... Read more.
Netafim, T-L Irrigation join on hybrid center-pivot drip system
08/27/2014 7:14:51 PMFresno, Calif.-based Netafim USA has joined with Hastings, Neb.-based T-L Irrigation to offer a hybrid... Read more.
- Web seminar focuses on potato fungicide resistance management
- California implements new olive oil standards
- Spud and citrus production down, value up
- Fire ravages Phillips Farms packinghouse
- FFVA meeting focuses on produce sales, health care
- California enacts citrus psyllid quarantine around Bakersfield
- UPDATED: California governor signs groundwater management bills
- Florida citrus growers get USDA assistance
- Pesky bagrada bugs expand northward in California
- Florida citrus nursery tree production levels off
- Trials find many products don’t curb bacterial spot in tomatoes
- Vance Agribusiness names 40 Under 40 honorees
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue