Beckman tapped as COO of Live Oak Farms
10/22/2014 6:35:47 PMVeteran tomato industry leader Ed Beckman has been named to the newly created post of chief operating... Read more.
Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
10/22/2014 3:43:39 PMRaleigh, N.C.-based Adama plans to market its reformulated pesticides that contain low levels of volatile... Read more.
CA Grown builds on tourism partnership
10/21/2014 10:16:40 AMANAHEIM, Calif. — The Buy California program has been around for nearly 20 years in one form... Watch Video.
Valent introduces low-VOC ProGibb plant growth regulator
10/20/2014 5:38:45 PMWalnut Creek, Calif.-based Valent U.S.A. has introduced ProGibb LV Plus plant growth regulator, a liquid... Read more.
Mighties brand kiwis join Sun Pacific's Cuties
10/19/2014 8:10:29 AMANAHEIM, Calif. — Cuties, the branded mandarins from Pasadena, Calif.-based Sun Pacific, have new friends... Read more.
- Odor molecules hold promise as citrus psyllid attractant
- Report examines value of neonicotinoids to ag
- Rutgers develops nutrient-packed lettuce
- Drought remains top issue for California PCAs in 2015
- Bejo introduces next branded veggie: Lettage cabbage
- USDA awards $4 million for Midwestern honeybee habitat