Great Green grape debate hits court
10/09/2014 3:10:30 PMIn the midst of its inaugural season for its Green Emerald table grapes, J.P. Dulcich & Sons LLC... Read more.
Smaller, sweeter navels expected this fall
10/09/2014 2:08:13 PMWhat this season’s California-Arizona navel orange crop might lack in size, it should make up... Watch Video.
Cold storage may affect mandarin flavor, researchers say
10/08/2014 4:20:12 PMSpurred by the growing popularity of zipper-skinned mandarins, a group of researchers is studying how... Read more.
Construction progresses on new Mission Produce facility
10/07/2014 1:04:18 PMMission Produce is more than half-way through an expansion and construction project that will more... Read more.
Nominate a leader for a potato industry award
10/06/2014 11:31:02 AMAs harvest begins to wind down and you have time to catch your breath, start thinking about colleagues... Read more.
Web seminar discusses post-harvest phosphorus for spuds
10/03/2014 3:53:19 PMWith potato harvest winding down in many regions, growers have changed their focus to post-harvest... Read more.
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- CA Grown builds on tourism partnership
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
- Valent introduces low-VOC ProGibb plant growth regulator