Bayer opens new North Carolina bee care center
04/16/2014 11:30:21 AMWith a snip of a giant pair of scissors recently, James Blome, president and chief executive officer... Watch Video.
EPA registers Cheminova fungicide
04/17/2014 7:00:00 AMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Cercobin Fungicide from Cheminova Inc. of Research Triangle Park,... Read more.
Organic group tours L.A. produce facilities
04/15/2014 10:34:41 AMCOMMERCE, Calif. — About a couple dozen members of Santa Cruz, Calif.-based California Certified Organic... Watch Video.
OG Packing shows off 72-lane optical cherry sorter
04/11/2014 7:25:02 PMStockton, Calif.-based OG Packing, which last year installed a 40-lane optical cherry sorting system, showed... Read more.
Study: Blueberries help reduce Parkinson’s risk
04/09/2014 5:44:08 PMA new study shows eating blueberries reduces the risk of contracting Parkinson’s disease and may... Read more.
California issues psyllid quarantine for part of San Luis County
04/08/2014 4:36:20 PMThe California Department of Food and Agriculture has placed the southern part of San Luis Obispo... Read more.
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice
- UPDATED: Federal GMO labeling bill draws ag support
- WEB EXTRA: Program helps identify Florida-grown produce