Papaya, banana growers sue Hawaii County over GMO ban
07/17/2014 10:25:48 AMHawaiian papaya and banana growers have joined cattlemen and floral producers to fight a ban on open-air... Watch Video.
Researchers find new marmorated stink bug attractant
07/16/2014 5:34:09 PMU.S. Department of Agriculture researchers have deciphered chemical pheromones emitted by the brown marmorated stink... Read more.
Meetings highlight new area-wide psyllid treatment strategies
07/15/2014 6:04:16 PMCalifornia citrus growers can learn more about the new area-wide citrus psyllid treatment strategies at... Read more.
Fresno County crop report reflects drought's impacts
07/15/2014 5:22:15 PMThe drought's continuing effect on Central Valley agriculture was apparent as the 2013 Fresno County... Read more.
UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
07/15/2014 10:58:03 AMIf California farmers continue to overdraft the state's groundwater, the nation's produce basket could dry... Read more.
Desert packers look to bag customers with newest packages
07/15/2014 11:41:22 AMDesert produce growers and shippers talk often about the quality of the items they pack, but they... Read more.
Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
07/11/2014 1:43:10 PMA new research study from the United Kingdom suggests organic crops and foods made from them are nutritionally... Read more.
Contest highlights cantaloupe board’s food safety efforts
07/10/2014 10:24:59 AMThe Dinuba-based California Cantaloupe Advisory Board has launched the Summertime Yum & Cantaloupe Fun online... Watch Video.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- Walmart funds second round of strawberry sustainability grants
- UPDATED: U.S. potato shipments resume in Mexico
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- Math anxiety may be linked to lower understanding of GMOs
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race