California table grape acreage up 7%
04/21/2014 11:23:03 AMCalifornia table grape acreage rose 7% in 2013. About 105,000 acres of table grapes were grown in... Read more.
Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up
04/21/2014 12:19:03 PMSALINAS, Calif. — Salinas Valley growers have taken some long-awaited comfort and profits since Yuma,... Watch Video.
California State Water Project increases water deliveries to 5%
04/21/2014 8:11:39 AMThe California State Water Project has boosted water deliveries to farmers to 5 percent from earlier... Read more.
Rivermaid Trading joins cherry optical sorting revolution
04/18/2014 12:25:17 PMWhen Rivermaid Trading Co. begins packing cherries April 22, it will become the latest grower-packer... Watch Video.
Smartphone app tracks papaya virus
04/18/2014 10:25:58 AMAlthough most of the papayas grown in Hawaii have been genetically engineered to resist papaya ringspot... Read more.
- Broccoli offers winter production opportunities for Florida
- New farm bill increases investments in specialty crops
- Vermont appears on verge of passing GMO labeling law
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Cold snap delays South Carolina watermelons
- Bayer opens new North Carolina bee care center
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice
- UPDATED: Federal GMO labeling bill draws ag support
- WEB EXTRA: Program helps identify Florida-grown produce