Vida Fresh launches organic Tasti-Lee tomatoes
12/23/2014 4:57:32 PMVida Fresh Inc., Morro Bay, Calif., has begun offering Tasti-Lee organic tomatoes. Tasti-Lee is a brand... Read more.
Pistachio group partners with Michelob beer on promotions
12/23/2014 10:15:21 AMThe American Pistachio Growers has partnered with Anheuser-Busch on the first-ever in-store promotion for the... Read more.
Irrigation monitor PureSense shuts down
12/22/2014 6:40:19 PMIrrigation monitoring specialist PureSense Environmental Inc. is closing its service to growers at the end... Read more.
Low pesticide residue found in most produce sampled
12/19/2014 2:35:14 PMOf roughly 10,000 samples of mostly produce collected by the U.S. Department of Agriculture and several... Read more.
UF taps citizen scientists to help collect bee data
12/18/2014 1:30:38 PMThe University of Florida has enlisted citizen scientists nationwide and in 11 countries to help collect... Read more.
- Desert frosts nip lettuce
- Michigan State fetes blueberry breeder
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Foliar, soil fertility programs help fight HLB in Felda grove
- UPDATED: USDA clears genetically modified potato from Simplot