Feds get delay in tomato growers' case
11/29/2013 7:43:50 PMThe U.S. Justice Department says this fall's government shutdown is partly to blame for a delay in... Read more.
California expands citrus psyllid quarantine
11/27/2013 3:05:23 PMThe California Department of Food and Agriculture has expanded the Asian citrus psyllid quarantine by... Read more.
Want to report a California pest? There's an app for that
11/27/2013 8:36:50 AMThe state of California has launched more than 50 free smartphone apps, of which a handful can help... Read more.
Arizona E. coli outbreak linked to lettuce
11/26/2013 4:58:56 PMOfficials in Arizona say lettuce supplied by Midwest Beef was the probable cause of an E. coli outbreak... Read more.
Potatoes solid, but onions struggle
11/24/2013 7:00:34 PMPotato growers are smiling, but onion growers are lamenting their fate in much of the country as the... Read more.
- Macro Plastics unveils hybrid plastic-wood bin
- Fresh produce industry vital to Arizona economy, research shows
- Scientists complete genetic fingerprint of pest
- Four Washington tree fruit groups consider consolidation
- Some frozen produce healthier than fresh, says study
- Labor groups back immigration protest
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant