Idaho Potato Commission gets new board members
09/16/2014 1:26:24 PMThe Idaho Potato Commission has appointed two new leaders and reappointed another. Randy Hardy of Hardy... Read more.
Pesky bagrada bugs expand northward in California
09/16/2014 11:16:43 AMBagrada bugs, which were first confirmed in California six years ago, have been steadily expanding... Watch Video.
Virtual farm helps berry growers better manage land, water
09/12/2014 1:49:05 PMBerry growers along California's Pacific Coast are using math in the form of a virtual farm model... Read more.
Acreage up, size down for San Luis Valley spuds
09/12/2014 10:56:04 AMAcreage is up for several growers in the San Luis Valley. “Overall, our acreage is up about... Read more.
Film chronicles Central Valley water protest march
09/11/2014 5:53:22 PMThe documentary, “The Fight for Water: A Farm Worker Struggle,” which puts a human face... Read more.
USDA predicts slightly smaller California navel crop
09/11/2014 11:35:46 AMNavel orange producers in California's Central Valley are expected to harvest 78 million 40-pound boxes... Read more.
EPA registers bactericide for fire blight in apples, pears
09/11/2014 10:01:13 AMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Kasumin bactericide to treat Erwinia amylovora, the bacteria responsible... Read more.
- Web seminar focuses on potato fungicide resistance management
- California implements new olive oil standards
- Spud and citrus production down, value up
- Fire ravages Phillips Farms packinghouse
- FFVA meeting focuses on produce sales, health care
- California enacts citrus psyllid quarantine around Bakersfield
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue