Riveridge pursues vacuum harvest technology
08/22/2014 4:34:54 PMRiveridge Produce Marketing Inc., Sparta, Mich., plans to expand use of a vacuum harvest aid on apples... Watch Video.
Blue Diamond among USDA grant recipients
08/22/2014 4:36:11 PMBlue Diamond Growers will use a new $200,000 U.S. Department of Agriculture grant to help introduce... Read more.
California bans high-VOC pesticides in the Central Valley in 2015
08/21/2014 1:13:44 PMCentral Valley fruit and vegetable growers who rely on pesticides high in volatile organic compounds... Read more.
Pictorial test helps gauge children's responses to produce items
08/21/2014 10:49:32 AMEven if a produce item is nutritious, it does no good if preschoolers turn up their noses at it. To... Read more.
GMO labeling initiative qualifies for Colorado's November ballot
08/20/2014 5:54:33 PMVoters in Colorado will be asked in November whether they want foods that contain genetically modified... Read more.
Sun rises on new Web domain as organic sector grows
08/21/2014 9:16:20 AMResearch released this summer by Consumer Reports shows 45% of U.S. residents buy organic foods at... Watch Video.
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Pomegranates appear to be easy-to-grow citrus alternative
- U.S. Potato Board focuses on growth
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- California registers biological insecticide
- Study: West will likely face 'megadrought' within next century