More tomato growers join case against FDA
06/06/2014 2:55:36 PMAdditional tomato growers have joined a lawsuit against the federal government seeking reimbursement for money... Read more.
Sweet start for California peaches
05/28/2014 5:21:23 PMCalifornia peach production started off its season with good sugar content and normal volumes, giving... Read more.
Project seeks to improve farmers market food safety
05/28/2014 12:23:50 PMResearchers hope to enlist smartphones, tablets and the Web to help farmers market vendors and managers... Read more.
Study finds consumers confused about local, organic foods
05/28/2014 9:55:34 AMWhen it comes to the differences between local and organic foods, near one-fifth of consumers involved... Read more.
Southwest states OK fungicide
05/28/2014 9:16:11 AMCalifornia and Arizona have registered Koverall Fungicide from Research Triangle Park, N.C.-based Cheminova for use... Read more.
Additional companies recall walnuts; California supplier named
05/28/2014 9:14:10 AMfor additional details, please see "Listeria positive prompts walnut recall" Two days after a St. Louis... Read more.
CLARIFICATION: Workers seek Wal-Mart’s support against Gerawan
05/26/2014 8:57:12 PMThe same week a federal judge denied a request from Gerawan Farming Inc. to dismiss a class action... Watch Video.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- Walmart funds second round of strawberry sustainability grants
- UPDATED: U.S. potato shipments resume in Mexico
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion