PTI data can be used for much more than traceability
10/28/2013 12:31:02 PMNEW ORLEANS — The information collected as part of the Produce Traceability Initiative is much... Read more.
The hunt for a tastier tomato continues
10/28/2013 10:31:08 AMIn a continuing effort to develop tastier tomatoes, a group of U.S. Department of Researchers has... Read more.
Women add unique perspectives to firms, say panelists
10/25/2013 11:17:53 AMWomen account for only about one-third of commercially focused positions, such as procurement and risk... Watch Video.
Changing production practices can affect food safety risk
10/25/2013 8:50:50 AMA few small changes in produce production practices can either boost or reduce the risk of Salmonella... Read more.
Jensens could get probation; sue Primus for negligence
10/24/2013 10:41:55 PMGrowers Eric and Ryan Jensen have pleaded guilty in the 2011 cantaloupe-related listeria outbreak that... Read more.
- Citrus growers endure another cold night, prepare for more
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Potato marketers promote nutrition
- California OKs herbicide for use on permanent crops
- Arizona project explores hydroponic strawberry production
- Survey finds food safety ranks as a top concern among Floridians
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant