UPDATED: Honeybee groups sue EPA over insecticide registration
12/10/2013 4:03:24 PMBeekeeping groups have filed a challenge against the Environmental Protection Agency over its approval... Read more.
Yuma frosts slow vegetable harvests
12/09/2013 8:58:45 AMFrost is slowing vegetable harvests in the Arizona desert, and if cold temperatures continue, yields... Read more.
Arizona project explores hydroponic strawberry production
12/06/2013 9:59:45 AMThe desert climes of Arizona seem like an unlikely place for strawberry production, but a University... Read more.
Texas researcher seeks alternate potato zebra chip controls
12/05/2013 5:40:00 AMRather than hitting potato psyllids with a barrage of insecticides, one Texas AgriLife Extension plant... Read more.
Fresh produce industry vital to Arizona economy, research shows
12/04/2013 5:52:37 PMThe Nogales, Ariz., fresh produce industry and related businesses account for just over a third of... Read more.
Some frozen produce healthier than fresh, says study
12/04/2013 8:40:15 AMAlthough many consumers may believe that fresh produce contains more nutrients than frozen, a University... Read more.
- Rivermaid Trading joins cherry optical sorting revolution
- Bayer opens new North Carolina bee care center
- Don't confuse potato early blight with brown leaf spot
- Sakata Seed, Alf Christianson Seed merge
- Researcher hopes to have an eye for healthful broccoli
- Outback Steakhouse adds Florida grapefruit to South Korea menu
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice
- Math anxiety may be linked to lower understanding of GMOs
- UPDATED: Federal GMO labeling bill draws ag support