Nominate a young leader for Vance's 40 Under 40 award
04/16/2014 12:00:27 PMOnce again, Vance Publishing Corporation, parent of Citrus + Vegetable Magazine and the TheGrower.com, wants... Read more.
Bayer opens new North Carolina bee care center
04/16/2014 11:30:21 AMWith a snip of a giant pair of scissors recently, James Blome, president and chief executive officer... Watch Video.
Nunhems vegetable seeds changes name to reflect parentage
04/04/2014 2:26:28 PMNunhems vegetable seeds, which for years has been owned by Monhiem, Germany-based Bayer CropScience, will... Read more.
Researchers tap bacteria-killing viruses to fight E. coli
04/01/2014 1:29:58 PMTreating meat and produce with selected types of bacteria-killing viruses could significantly reduce concentrations of... Watch Video.
New pepper materialall the health benefits without the heat
03/27/2014 10:21:48 AMCapsaicinoids—chemical compounds that give hot peppers their kick—have come under study for their health benefits... Read more.
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Monsanto introduces tomato hybrid for the Southeast
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- U.S. Potato Board focuses on growth
- Scientists study habits of a disease-carrying beetle of walnuts
- Study: West will likely face 'megadrought' within next century