DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
08/21/2014 12:05:07 PMWilmington, Del.-based DuPont Crop Protection plans to sell its copper fungicide business to Tokyo-based Mitsui... Read more.
Pictorial test helps gauge children's responses to produce items
08/21/2014 10:49:34 AMEven if a produce item is nutritious, it does no good if preschoolers turn up their noses at it. To... Read more.
Sun rises on new Web domain as organic sector grows
08/21/2014 9:16:21 AMResearch released this summer by Consumer Reports shows 45% of U.S. residents buy organic foods at... Watch Video.
California melon quality high, but markets sluggish
08/19/2014 5:54:04 PMMelon growers in California report outstanding quality but surprisingly tepid demand for some varieties. Turlock Fruit... Watch Video.
Scientist tries peanut digger to fight nutsedge in organic fields
08/18/2014 5:34:28 PMA machine used to harvest peanuts may help organic growers manage nutsedge, a prolific weed that can... Read more.
- Farmers Mutual Hail to acquire John Deere Insurance
- Desert frosts nip lettuce
- USDA seeks to knock down trade barriers, create consistent rules
- Central Valley citrus growers dodge a freeze but expect more
- UPDATE: Potato brothers guilty in $2 million fraud case
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers