Bayer opens new North Carolina bee care center
04/16/2014 11:30:21 AMWith a snip of a giant pair of scissors recently, James Blome, president and chief executive officer... Watch Video.
Nunhems vegetable seeds changes name to reflect parentage
04/04/2014 2:26:28 PMNunhems vegetable seeds, which for years has been owned by Monhiem, Germany-based Bayer CropScience, will... Read more.
Researchers tap bacteria-killing viruses to fight E. coli
04/01/2014 1:29:58 PMTreating meat and produce with selected types of bacteria-killing viruses could significantly reduce concentrations of... Watch Video.
Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
04/01/2014 10:25:30 AMMonsanto's Seminis vegetable seed division has introduced Sybaris, a medium-sized green bean for the commercial... Read more.
New pepper materialall the health benefits without the heat
03/27/2014 10:21:48 AMCapsaicinoids—chemical compounds that give hot peppers their kick—have come under study for their health benefits... Read more.
2014 Georgia pecan forecast remains cloudy
03/26/2014 10:54:38 AMIf you're a pecan lover, the news isn't good coming out of Georgia. 2013 was not a good year for... Read more.
- Study: West will likely face 'megadrought' within next century
- Specialty grapes star in Emmys dinner
- Netafim, T-L Irrigation join on hybrid center-pivot drip system
- DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
- Three fungal diseases hit Pacific Northwest vegetable crops
- Using calcium chloride makes pickling brine more earth friendly