Industry forms the Yuma Center of Excellence for Desert Ag
08/14/2014 8:20:38 AMAgriculture industry leaders have joined together to create the Yuma Center of Excellence for Desert... Read more.
EPA restricts use of methomyl insecticide
08/11/2014 2:18:54 PMRegistrants of the insecticide methomyl and the Environmental Protection Agency have agreed to mitigation measures... Read more.
Michigan State receives $6.9 million to continue native bee work
08/06/2014 1:16:26 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has awarded $6.9 million to Michigan State University to develop... Watch Video.
Lemon prices drop below $50, but still high
08/06/2014 3:03:20 PMLemon prices have finally dipped below $50 per box, but they’re still much higher than normal,... Read more.
Study: Pistachios help manage stress in diabetes patients
08/04/2014 4:13:26 PMHaving a stressful day? Pop a handful of pistachios. A recently completed study by Penn State University... Watch Video.
- Frito launches chocolate-covered potato chips
- Toro introduces new drip tape, emitter
- BASF gears up for full launch of Merivon in pome, stone fruit
- Nominate a leader for a potato industry award
- Research looks at dung beetles as a natural clean-up crew
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks