Black Gold grows potatoes all over
05/14/2014 11:23:34 AMBlack Gold Farms has begun its 2014 red potato harvest, which boasts locally grown spuds beginning... Read more.
UC program promotes Zumba fitness to farmworkers
05/12/2014 3:23:37 PMThe University of California, Davis, has begun a new worksite-based health program designed to lower... Watch Video.
HLB multi-agency group puts $1.5 million toward biocontrol
05/08/2014 5:05:36 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture's Huanglongbing Multi-Agency Coordination Group has allocated more than $1.5 million... Watch Video.
California desert growers report ample water supplies
05/08/2014 8:59:44 AMIf you need water in California these days, you may have to go to the desert. With growers struggling... Read more.
Smartphone app helps diagnose pests remotely
05/06/2014 11:12:44 AMA smartphone application developed by Purdue University could help growers nationwide to submit pest samples... Read more.
UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes
04/25/2014 5:47:13 PMMartori Farms has finalized a three-year process of switching to a method of cleaning its cantaloupes... Read more.
- Web seminar focuses on potato fungicide resistance management
- California implements new olive oil standards
- Spud and citrus production down, value up
- Fire ravages Phillips Farms packinghouse
- FFVA meeting focuses on produce sales, health care
- California enacts citrus psyllid quarantine around Bakersfield
- UPDATED: California governor signs groundwater management bills
- Florida citrus growers get USDA assistance
- Pesky bagrada bugs expand northward in California
- Florida citrus nursery tree production levels off
- Trials find many products don’t curb bacterial spot in tomatoes
- Vance Agribusiness names 40 Under 40 honorees
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue