EPA registers biological insecticide from Marrone Bio
03/03/2014 2:43:54 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Venerate, a biological insecticide from Davis, Calif.-based Marrone Bio... Read more.
Drought cuts further into Texas deal
03/03/2014 12:58:21 PMThe Texas onion deal continues to shrink as growers fight persistent drought. The water situation for... Read more.
Researcher explores strawberry production for south Texas
03/03/2014 10:22:48 AMJuan Anciso wants to make strawberries more of a mainstream crop in the subtropical south Texas Rio... Read more.
Future of Nogales still bright
02/24/2014 4:30:32 PMFor related content, see South Texas produce shipments surge. Nogales, Ariz., is the No. 1 port for... Read more.
- Wawona recalls 6 weeks of stone fruit shipments
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Walmart funds second round of strawberry sustainability grants
- UPDATED: U.S. potato shipments resume in Mexico
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- Georgia watermelon growers enjoy good season
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Study finds consumers confused about local, organic foods
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Netafim to unveil portable drip system