Math anxiety may be linked to lower understanding of GMOs
03/20/2014 10:09:10 AMPenn State University researchers say they may have found a link between math comprehension and people's... Read more.
USDA seeks citrus growers to sit on disease advisory committee
03/18/2014 2:40:59 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture is seeking citrus producers to sit on a citrus disease advisory... Read more.
Specialty crop alarm raised over 2,4-D resistant corn and soybean
03/18/2014 9:39:37 AMTo crudely reshape the old quote from Rudyard Kipling about the east and west, produce is produce... Read more.
FDA cantaloupe survey finds few pathogens
03/17/2014 10:46:57 AMDuring the 2013 summer, Food and Drug Administration field officers surveyed U.S. cantaloupe operations, visiting... Read more.
Syngenta introduces brassica, carrot seed treatments
03/14/2014 10:31:28 AMGreensboro, N.C.-based Syngenta Crop Protection has introduced seed treatments for brassica and carrots that feature... Read more.
Tycoon tomato variety named a Texas Superstar
03/13/2014 7:14:15 PMTexas A&M AgriLife Extension Service has named the Tycoon tomato a Texas Superstar because of... Read more.
New school lunch rules don't prompt less produce consumption
03/12/2014 8:14:49 AMNew school lunch requirements, launched by the U.S. Department of Agriculture in 2012, appear to be... Read more.
Texas fruit crops appear to have escaped freeze damage
03/04/2014 2:02:35 PMBlossoms on peaches and other fruit trees in the Texas Hill Country appear to have escaped the most... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- Walmart funds second round of strawberry sustainability grants
- UPDATED: U.S. potato shipments resume in Mexico
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion