Netafim to unveil portable drip system
07/08/2014 5:10:35 PMFresno, Calif.-based Netafim USA plans to introduce a portable drip irrigation system at the 3i Show—Industry,... Read more.
Produce industry reps appointed to trade committee
06/26/2014 9:54:43 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture and U.S. Trade Representative have appointed 19 people—including several from... Read more.
Lab offers new plant nutrient analysis service
06/24/2014 9:54:49 AMBellville, Ohio-based Crop Health Laboratories has begun offering plant diagnostics that it claims reveal crop... Read more.
Texas A&M nets more Walmart funds for sustainable strawberry work
06/18/2014 2:42:39 PMTexas A&M University has received additional funding from the Walmart Foundation to continue its work... Read more.
USDA allocates $31.5 million to citrus greening research
06/12/2014 11:59:57 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has allocated $31.5 million to help fund citrus greening research. Of... Read more.
Scientists trace citrus to Asia; knowledge could aid breeding
06/10/2014 12:52:45 PMA group of international researchers led by University of Florida's Fred Gmitter has traced the orange... Read more.
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
- Valent introduces low-VOC ProGibb plant growth regulator
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Florida127 strawberry branded as Sensation for marketing
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- Pecan industry eyes marketing order