Prime Time acquires packing site
10/10/2014 11:38:23 AMPrime Time International has acquired an 80,000-square-foot packinghouse and distribution facility in Somis, Calif. The site,... Read more.
Grapefruit juice may help with weight gain, says study
10/10/2014 10:57:42 AMGrapefruit juice may help with weight management for those who eat fatty diets. Researchers at the... Read more.
Cold storage may affect mandarin flavor, researchers say
10/08/2014 4:20:13 PMSpurred by the growing popularity of zipper-skinned mandarins, a group of researchers is studying how... Read more.
USDA grants total almost $118 million
10/02/2014 5:25:15 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has issued nearly $118 million in grants to support fruits, vegetables... Read more.
- Central Valley citrus growers dodge a freeze but expect more
- USDA seeks to knock down trade barriers, create consistent rules
- Desert frosts nip lettuce
- UPDATE: Potato brothers guilty in $2 million fraud case
- Farmers Mutual Hail to acquire John Deere Insurance
- Port dispute impacts Idaho; negotiators trade accusations