Southern drought takes toll on this year's pecan crop
12/16/2013 12:44:11 PMBe prepared for sticker shock if you traditionally buy or bake pecan pies for the holidays. One Maryland... Read more.
Nufarm introduces new copper formulation
12/12/2013 3:58:45 PMChicago-based Nufarm has introduced ChampION, a copper fungicide/bactericide for use on several specialty crops. Among the... Read more.
Florida scientist helps map DNA of new citrus greening strain
12/12/2013 2:00:35 PMA University of Florida bacteriologist has led a group that mapped the genome of a new strain of citrus... Read more.
UPDATED: Packing on hold to assess California citrus damage
12/12/2013 1:00:09 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE Dec. 12) As California citrus growers endured more than a week of low overnight... Read more.
'Perfect storm' needed for Salmonella tomato infection
12/11/2013 8:02:15 AMSalmonella doesn't readily infect tomatoes. But when weather combines with a susceptible variety, it creates... Read more.
UPDATED: Honeybee groups sue EPA over insecticide registration
12/10/2013 4:03:24 PMBeekeeping groups have filed a challenge against the Environmental Protection Agency over its approval... Read more.
- Calvin Arnold named head of UF's Immokalee center
- Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
- Forty-plus states OK silicon soil amendment
- South Florida high school teacher nabs top ag teaching award
- California organic certifier visits highlights, challenges
- FDA seeks input on environmental impact of safety rule
- Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
- Mississippi launches voluntary bee-protection program
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Obama’s visit spotlights California’s drought
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees