Desert packers look to bag customers with newest packages
07/15/2014 11:41:22 AMDesert produce growers and shippers talk often about the quality of the items they pack, but they... Read more.
Researchers breed sweet pepper with hot health benefits
07/09/2014 11:47:10 AMU.S. Department of Agriculture and University of Maine researchers have developed a mild pepper with... Read more.
Produce industry reps appointed to trade committee
06/26/2014 9:54:43 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture and U.S. Trade Representative have appointed 19 people—including several from... Read more.
Lab offers new plant nutrient analysis service
06/24/2014 9:54:49 AMBellville, Ohio-based Crop Health Laboratories has begun offering plant diagnostics that it claims reveal crop... Read more.
Texas A&M nets more Walmart funds for sustainable strawberry work
06/18/2014 2:42:39 PMTexas A&M University has received additional funding from the Walmart Foundation to continue its work... Read more.
USDA allocates $31.5 million to citrus greening research
06/12/2014 11:59:57 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has allocated $31.5 million to help fund citrus greening research. Of... Read more.
- Web seminar focuses on potato fungicide resistance management
- California implements new olive oil standards
- Spud and citrus production down, value up
- Fire ravages Phillips Farms packinghouse
- FFVA meeting focuses on produce sales, health care
- California enacts citrus psyllid quarantine around Bakersfield
- UPDATED: California governor signs groundwater management bills
- Florida citrus growers get USDA assistance
- Pesky bagrada bugs expand northward in California
- Florida citrus nursery tree production levels off
- Trials find many products don’t curb bacterial spot in tomatoes
- Vance Agribusiness names 40 Under 40 honorees
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue