Scientists study habits of a disease-carrying beetle of walnuts
09/01/2014 6:27:03 PMEnvironmental conditions influence seasonal flight behavior of a small beetle that spreads a deadly fungal... Read more.
California expands citrus psyllid quarantine in San Luis Obispo
08/28/2014 7:54:55 AM%Prompted by additional finds of Asian citrus psyllid, the California Department of Food and Agriculture... Read more.
Netafim, T-L Irrigation join on hybrid center-pivot drip system
08/27/2014 7:14:52 PMFresno, Calif.-based Netafim USA has joined with Hastings, Neb.-based T-L Irrigation to offer a hybrid... Read more.
Study: West will likely face 'megadrought' within next century
08/26/2014 10:59:04 AMJust when you though the drought in the Southwest couldn't get much worse a joint university study... Read more.
Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
08/25/2014 5:14:34 PMCitrus greening is spreading in Texas, but it shouldn’t affect the 2014 orange and grapefruit... Read more.
Greening establishes 'stronghold' in Texas groves
08/25/2014 5:15:45 PMCitrus greening has spread in three Texas counties where oranges and red grapefruit are grown, establishing... Read more.
- Odor molecules hold promise as citrus psyllid attractant
- Report examines value of neonicotinoids to ag
- Rutgers develops nutrient-packed lettuce
- Drought remains top issue for California PCAs in 2015
- Bejo introduces next branded veggie: Lettage cabbage
- USDA awards $4 million for Midwestern honeybee habitat