Board clears way for Gerawan union vote
11/05/2013 6:36:16 PMReversing prior rulings, the California Agriculture Labor Relations Board has cleared the way for Gerawan... Read more.
Rains dampen Georgia pecan production
11/01/2013 6:59:10 AMRain this summer and low grower prices have conspired to dampen the 2013 season for Georgia pecan... Read more.
PTI data can be used for much more than traceability
10/28/2013 12:31:02 PMNEW ORLEANS — The information collected as part of the Produce Traceability Initiative is much... Read more.
Monsanto showcases tasty melons in development
10/25/2013 4:45:30 PMNEW ORLEANS — Following in the footsteps of its Melorange-brand charentais melon, Monsanto’s Seminis vegetable... Watch Video.
Women add unique perspectives to firms, say panelists
10/25/2013 11:17:53 AMWomen account for only about one-third of commercially focused positions, such as procurement and risk... Watch Video.
Changing production practices can affect food safety risk
10/25/2013 8:50:51 AMA few small changes in produce production practices can either boost or reduce the risk of Salmonella... Read more.
- Citrus growers endure another cold night, prepare for more
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Potato marketers promote nutrition
- California OKs herbicide for use on permanent crops
- Arizona project explores hydroponic strawberry production
- Survey finds food safety ranks as a top concern among Floridians
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant