Diet affects bee sensitivity to pesticides, says study
11/03/2014 1:19:18 PMFeeding honeybees a diet of natural pollen makes them significantly more resistant to pesticides than... Read more.
UC Davis students design olive oil sensor
10/31/2014 5:36:50 PMIs it real or is it Memorex? So goes the commercial about a brand of cassette tape, but the same... Read more.
Ag groups seek methyl bromide for emergencies
10/29/2014 5:04:44 PMMore than 80 U.S. agricultural and commodity groups have signed a letter to Frank Lucas, chairman... Read more.
Odor molecules hold promise as citrus psyllid attractant
10/28/2014 11:29:51 AMUniversity of California, Riverside, researchers have identified several odors emitted by citrus plants that potentially... Read more.
Bejo introduces next branded veggie: Lettage cabbage
10/27/2014 12:02:35 PMTaking a page from the Tasti-Lee branded tomato playbook, Bejo Seeds Inc. plans to begin marketing... Watch Video.
USDA awards $10 million grant for fruit improvement research
10/27/2014 10:58:54 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has awarded a group of scientists from 14 universities, including... Read more.
- Farmers Mutual Hail to acquire John Deere Insurance
- Desert frosts nip lettuce
- Central Valley citrus growers dodge a freeze but expect more
- USDA seeks to knock down trade barriers, create consistent rules
- Research bolsters foliar nutrients’ role in citrus greening management
- Guest opinion: Biologicals play a key role in food production