EPA extends comment period on changes to worker protection rule
05/14/2014 3:49:50 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency has extended the comment period to Aug. 18 on a proposal to strengthen... Read more.
Black Gold grows potatoes all over
05/14/2014 11:23:34 AMBlack Gold Farms has begun its 2014 red potato harvest, which boasts locally grown spuds beginning... Read more.
HLB multi-agency group puts $1.5 million toward biocontrol
05/08/2014 5:05:36 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture's Huanglongbing Multi-Agency Coordination Group has allocated more than $1.5 million... Watch Video.
California desert growers report ample water supplies
05/08/2014 8:59:44 AMIf you need water in California these days, you may have to go to the desert. With growers struggling... Read more.
Weather accelerates peppers, other vegetables
05/08/2014 8:59:06 AMThe spring crop of desert vegetables is off to a fast start this year, according to growers and shippers... Read more.
- Wawona recalls 6 weeks of stone fruit shipments
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Walmart funds second round of strawberry sustainability grants
- UPDATED: U.S. potato shipments resume in Mexico
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- Reflective mulch may fight citrus psyllids that transmit HLB
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Study finds consumers confused about local, organic foods
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Netafim to unveil portable drip system