Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
08/25/2014 5:14:34 PMCitrus greening is spreading in Texas, but it shouldn’t affect the 2014 orange and grapefruit... Read more.
Greening establishes 'stronghold' in Texas groves
08/25/2014 5:15:45 PMCitrus greening has spread in three Texas counties where oranges and red grapefruit are grown, establishing... Read more.
DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
08/21/2014 12:05:07 PMWilmington, Del.-based DuPont Crop Protection plans to sell its copper fungicide business to Tokyo-based Mitsui... Read more.
Pictorial test helps gauge children's responses to produce items
08/21/2014 10:49:34 AMEven if a produce item is nutritious, it does no good if preschoolers turn up their noses at it. To... Read more.
Association launches New Mexico Chile trademark
08/20/2014 4:28:07 PMThe New Mexico Chile Association has secured a trademark and is licensing growers and others to use... Read more.
Sun rises on new Web domain as organic sector grows
08/21/2014 9:16:21 AMResearch released this summer by Consumer Reports shows 45% of U.S. residents buy organic foods at... Watch Video.
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
- Florida127 strawberry branded as Sensation for marketing
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- Research bolsters foliar nutrients’ role in citrus greening management
- California program funds ag irrigation, energy improvements
- Citrus psyllids found in San Jose, Calif., north of citrus belt