Grapefruit juice may help with weight gain, says study
10/10/2014 10:57:42 AMGrapefruit juice may help with weight management for those who eat fatty diets. Researchers at the... Read more.
Smaller, sweeter navels expected this fall
10/09/2014 2:08:13 PMWhat this season’s California-Arizona navel orange crop might lack in size, it should make up... Watch Video.
Cold storage may affect mandarin flavor, researchers say
10/08/2014 4:20:13 PMSpurred by the growing popularity of zipper-skinned mandarins, a group of researchers is studying how... Read more.
Nominate a leader for a potato industry award
10/06/2014 11:31:02 AMAs harvest begins to wind down and you have time to catch your breath, start thinking about colleagues... Read more.
Purdue to lead organic tomato research project
10/02/2014 10:51:33 AMA multi-institutional group has received a $2 million grant from the U.S. Department of Agriculture... Read more.
- Odor molecules hold promise as citrus psyllid attractant
- Report examines value of neonicotinoids to ag
- Rutgers develops nutrient-packed lettuce
- Drought remains top issue for California PCAs in 2015
- Bejo introduces next branded veggie: Lettage cabbage
- USDA awards $4 million for Midwestern honeybee habitat