Pecan growers unite
11/17/2014 5:50:31 PMAbout four years ago, Mike Adams, president of the organization that would become the American Pecan... Read more.
South Texas onion marketing order hangs in balance
11/12/2014 11:41:33 AMGrowers in Texas are deciding the fate of the South Texas onion marketing order in a referendum that... Read more.
There's still time to submit Potato Industry Award nominations
11/11/2014 12:58:21 PMIf you've put off submitting a nomination for the Potato Industry Awards, don't worry—you still... Read more.
NSF grant will fund improvements to electronic insect trap
11/11/2014 10:04:46 AMSpensa Technologies Inc., manufacturer of an electronic insect-trapping device, received a $630,000 grant from the... Read more.
Eating pistachios regularly may cut chances for diabetes
11/11/2014 9:44:43 AMPistachios may have glucose- and insulin-lowering effects while helping reduce the risk of type 2... Read more.
Diet affects bee sensitivity to pesticides, says study
11/03/2014 1:19:18 PMFeeding honeybees a diet of natural pollen makes them significantly more resistant to pesticides than... Read more.
- Low pesticide residue found in most produce sampled
- Research bolsters foliar nutrients’ role in citrus greening management
- USDA predicts fresh produce imports will outpace exports
- Texas artichokes fill locally grown niche
- Don't confuse potato early blight with brown leaf spot
- UC adviser seeks darker red, purple sweet potatoes