Sweet potato harvests ramp up
09/22/2014 12:21:26 PMStrong sweet potato markets should weaken as harvests ramp up. Prices have come down a bit since... Read more.
EPA registers Nimitz nematicide
09/12/2014 7:58:49 AMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Nimitz nematicide from Raleigh, N.C.-based Adama for use on... Read more.
Fiji cantaloupe availability increases
09/02/2014 6:53:33 PMSeed company Hm.Clause is increasing availability of its new Fiji cantaloupe. The Fiji combines labor savings... Read more.
Scientists study habits of a disease-carrying beetle of walnuts
09/01/2014 6:27:03 PMEnvironmental conditions influence seasonal flight behavior of a small beetle that spreads a deadly fungal... Read more.
California expands citrus psyllid quarantine in San Luis Obispo
08/28/2014 7:54:55 AM%Prompted by additional finds of Asian citrus psyllid, the California Department of Food and Agriculture... Read more.
Netafim, T-L Irrigation join on hybrid center-pivot drip system
08/27/2014 7:14:52 PMFresno, Calif.-based Netafim USA has joined with Hastings, Neb.-based T-L Irrigation to offer a hybrid... Read more.
Study: West will likely face 'megadrought' within next century
08/26/2014 10:59:04 AMJust when you though the drought in the Southwest couldn't get much worse a joint university study... Read more.
- Tomato veteran Ed Beckman tapped as COO of Live Oak Farms
- Michigan State launches search engine for tree fruit pests
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- CMI introduces Honeycrisp pouches
- Purchase boosts Mack Farms potato, watermelon acreage
- Southern Corporate Packers increases acreage, adds products
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Is the world ready for a GMO tomato?
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- PMA calls for action needed to stem obesity trends
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks