Three-pronged program attacks HLB
10/24/2014 4:47:22 PMCalifornia’s citrus industry has partnered with state and federal authorities to put together a three-pronged... Read more.
Zebra chip group honored for research
10/23/2014 2:25:59 PMA multi-state research effort into zebra chip led by Texas A&M AgriLife Research was recognized... Read more.
Mighties brand kiwis join Sun Pacific's Cuties
10/19/2014 8:10:30 AMANAHEIM, Calif. — Cuties, the branded mandarins from Pasadena, Calif.-based Sun Pacific, have new friends... Read more.
Pecan industry eyes marketing order
10/15/2014 12:26:19 PMThe U.S. pecan industry could have its own U.S. Department of Agriculture marketing order as soon... Read more.
Grapefruit juice may help with weight gain, says study
10/10/2014 10:57:42 AMGrapefruit juice may help with weight management for those who eat fatty diets. Researchers at the... Read more.
- Odor molecules hold promise as citrus psyllid attractant
- Rutgers develops nutrient-packed lettuce
- Drought remains top issue for California PCAs in 2015
- Report examines value of neonicotinoids to ag
- Bejo introduces next branded veggie: Lettage cabbage
- USDA awards $4 million for Midwestern honeybee habitat