Arizona E. coli outbreak linked to lettuce
11/26/2013 4:58:56 PMOfficials in Arizona say lettuce supplied by Midwest Beef was the probable cause of an E. coli outbreak... Read more.
Kale leads way for big holiday greens supplies
11/26/2013 4:04:36 PMTrendy kale is helping drive large volumes of greens this season. Walter P. Rawl & Sons Inc.,... Read more.
New produce market planned for San Antonio
11/26/2013 8:46:55 AMMcAllen, Texas-based Abasto Properties LLC plans to start construction of a wholesale produce market in... Read more.
Potatoes solid, but onions struggle
11/24/2013 7:00:34 PMPotato growers are smiling, but onion growers are lamenting their fate in much of the country as the... Read more.
Jensens give listeria victims control of case against PrimusLabs
11/21/2013 5:03:27 PMFollowing a meeting with some family members of victims of the 2011 listeria outbreak linked to cantaloupe... Read more.
Beneficial fungus may help control herbicide-resistant weed
11/21/2013 12:15:24 PMA naturally occurring fungus may help control Palmer amaranth, a type of pigweed that in many areas... Read more.
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant