USDA grants total almost $118 million
10/02/2014 5:25:15 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has issued nearly $118 million in grants to support fruits, vegetables... Read more.
Purdue to lead organic tomato research project
10/02/2014 10:51:33 AMA multi-institutional group has received a $2 million grant from the U.S. Department of Agriculture... Read more.
Lemon prices remain high, lime prices low
09/24/2014 12:56:11 PMLemon markets are very strong, but lime prices remain in the cellar — so low some Mexican shippers... Read more.
Revisions to proposed produce rule ease water requirements
09/22/2014 3:04:54 PMFor details on the other four revised rule proposals, please see "UPDATED: FDA releases revised produce... Read more.
Johnny's Seeds offers Kalettes seed
09/18/2014 9:24:43 AMFairfield, Maine-based Johnny's Selected Seeds has begun offering Kalettes seed this fall for direct-to-market... Read more.
Hurricane remnants could drench Southwest, prompting flooding
09/17/2014 12:26:49 PMEven though Odile has been downgraded to a tropical storm from a hurricane, storm remnants are still... Read more.
- FDA seeks to mesh public and private food safety accountability
- Mighties brand kiwis join Sun Pacific's Cuties
- Tour de Fresh exceeds school salad bar goal
- Mulholland citrus supplies Halos this season
- California program funds ag irrigation, energy improvements
- Florida’s weather woes send tomato markets up