HLB multi-agency group puts $1.5 million toward biocontrol
05/08/2014 5:05:36 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture's Huanglongbing Multi-Agency Coordination Group has allocated more than $1.5 million... Watch Video.
California desert growers report ample water supplies
05/08/2014 8:59:44 AMIf you need water in California these days, you may have to go to the desert. With growers struggling... Read more.
Smartphone app helps diagnose pests remotely
05/06/2014 11:12:44 AMA smartphone application developed by Purdue University could help growers nationwide to submit pest samples... Read more.
UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes
04/25/2014 5:47:13 PMMartori Farms has finalized a three-year process of switching to a method of cleaning its cantaloupes... Read more.
Researchers ask: How damaging is spotted wing fly to organics?
04/25/2014 2:00:59 PMResearchers who are part of a multi-state effort to fight the spotted wing drosophila need help from... Read more.
UPDATED: Watermelon bin bids for nationwide adoption
04/22/2014 12:58:47 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE April 24) The National Watermelon Association is urging retailers, shippers and paper companies... Read more.
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
- Valent introduces low-VOC ProGibb plant growth regulator
- Florida127 strawberry branded as Sensation for marketing
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- Pecan industry eyes marketing order