California expands citrus psyllid quarantine
11/27/2013 3:05:23 PMThe California Department of Food and Agriculture has expanded the Asian citrus psyllid quarantine by... Read more.
Arizona E. coli outbreak linked to lettuce
11/26/2013 4:58:56 PMOfficials in Arizona say lettuce supplied by Midwest Beef was the probable cause of an E. coli outbreak... Read more.
Texas growers take aim at greening disease
11/26/2013 8:32:58 AMThe Asian citrus psyllid as well as citrus greening disease, formally known as huanglongbing, have... Read more.
Group recognized for high tunnel research
11/24/2013 6:55:01 PMA group of 17 researchers, led by Washington State University, recently was recognized for their innovative... Read more.
Jensens give listeria victims control of case against PrimusLabs
11/21/2013 5:03:27 PMFollowing a meeting with some family members of victims of the 2011 listeria outbreak linked to cantaloupe... Read more.
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice
- Math anxiety may be linked to lower understanding of GMOs
- UPDATED: Federal GMO labeling bill draws ag support