Nunhems vegetable seeds changes name to reflect parentage
04/04/2014 2:26:28 PMNunhems vegetable seeds, which for years has been owned by Monhiem, Germany-based Bayer CropScience, will... Read more.
Researchers tap bacteria-killing viruses to fight E. coli
04/01/2014 1:29:58 PMTreating meat and produce with selected types of bacteria-killing viruses could significantly reduce concentrations of... Watch Video.
New pepper materialall the health benefits without the heat
03/27/2014 10:21:48 AMCapsaicinoids—chemical compounds that give hot peppers their kick—have come under study for their health benefits... Read more.
Software helps you manage scouting, pest data
03/25/2014 5:28:59 PMSpensa Technologies Inc. has developed pest management software that allows growers and consultants to organize,... Read more.
Math anxiety may be linked to lower understanding of GMOs
03/20/2014 10:09:10 AMPenn State University researchers say they may have found a link between math comprehension and people's... Read more.
- Web seminar focuses on potato fungicide resistance management
- California implements new olive oil standards
- Spud and citrus production down, value up
- Fire ravages Phillips Farms packinghouse
- FFVA meeting focuses on produce sales, health care
- California enacts citrus psyllid quarantine around Bakersfield
- UPDATED: California governor signs groundwater management bills
- Florida citrus growers get USDA assistance
- Pesky bagrada bugs expand northward in California
- Florida citrus nursery tree production levels off
- Trials find many products don’t curb bacterial spot in tomatoes
- Vance Agribusiness names 40 Under 40 honorees
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue