Spotted wing fly continues expansion, turns up in Oklahoma
07/29/2013 4:42:45 PMWith spotted wing drosophila fly on the increase in Arkansas, it was probably only a matter of time... Read more.
Bayer to relocate biologicals, vegetable seeds to West Sacramento
07/26/2013 10:24:37 AMBayer CropScience plans to move its vegetable seed and biological research from its current location... Read more.
Fungicides may make honeybees more susceptible to a parasite
07/24/2013 11:55:48 PMHoneybees that consume pollen that contains small amounts of commonly used fungicides may be more... Read more.
Videos will show how to grow hydroponic strawberries
07/11/2013 1:11:50 PMBy switching from soil to a hydroponic system, growers may be able to produce strawberries year-round. To... Read more.
Study: Low-fat dips help encourage youngsters to eat more veggies
07/11/2013 7:00:00 AMPenn State University researchers found that children were far more likely to eat vegetables if they... Read more.
- Citrus growers endure another cold night, prepare for more
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Potato marketers promote nutrition
- California OKs herbicide for use on permanent crops
- Arizona project explores hydroponic strawberry production
- Survey finds food safety ranks as a top concern among Floridians
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant