Software helps you manage scouting, pest data
03/25/2014 5:29:00 PMSpensa Technologies Inc. has developed pest management software that allows growers and consultants to organize,... Read more.
Ag commissioner appeals Vidalia onion start ruling
03/25/2014 3:17:11 PMThe head of Georgia’s agricultural department is appealing a judge’s ruling regarding the his power... Read more.
Web tool helps calculate your water footprint
03/21/2014 10:38:35 AMWith an increasing number of buyers requesting sustainability reports from suppliers, how can you accurately... Read more.
Web seminar examines bacterial-spot-resistant tomato
03/20/2014 2:39:36 PMBacterial spot is one of the biggest disease headaches for tomato growers in the Southeast. Although... Read more.
Math anxiety may be linked to lower understanding of GMOs
03/20/2014 10:09:10 AMPenn State University researchers say they may have found a link between math comprehension and people's... Read more.
Georgia grower recognized for work ethic, conservation
03/19/2014 11:03:19 AMPhilip Grimes, a diversified grower in Tift County, Ga., has been named the 2014 Swisher Sweets/Sunbelt... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Walmart funds second round of strawberry sustainability grants
- UPDATED: U.S. potato shipments resume in Mexico
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- Georgia watermelon growers enjoy good season
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Study finds consumers confused about local, organic foods
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Netafim to unveil portable drip system