Study finds consumers confused about local, organic foods
05/28/2014 9:55:34 AMWhen it comes to the differences between local and organic foods, near one-fifth of consumers involved... Read more.
New cantaloupe facilities seek to ensure safety
05/23/2014 11:49:16 AMLast year at the end of the season, Southeastern Growers Association, Kenly, N.C., updated its cantaloupe... Read more.
Georgia blueberry tour educates bloggers, dieticians
05/21/2014 7:36:30 PMALMA, Ga. — A group of dieticians and food bloggers received a first-hand look at how the U.S.... Watch Video.
USDA to offer crop insurance to specialty crop, organic producers
05/21/2014 12:21:49 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture will begin a pilot crop insurance program for organic and specialty... Read more.
Georgia peaches starting late
05/21/2014 12:37:25 PMFORT VALLEY, Ga. — Georgia’s peaches are running late and volume is considerably lower than... Watch Video.
University of Georgia lab tests Vidalia onions for sweetness
05/19/2014 1:57:17 PMUniversity of Georgia's Crop Quality Lab technicians have a job that brings tears to their eyes—they... Read more.
- Web seminar focuses on potato fungicide resistance management
- California implements new olive oil standards
- Spud and citrus production down, value up
- Fire ravages Phillips Farms packinghouse
- FFVA meeting focuses on produce sales, health care
- California enacts citrus psyllid quarantine around Bakersfield
- UPDATED: California governor signs groundwater management bills
- Florida citrus growers get USDA assistance
- Pesky bagrada bugs expand northward in California
- Florida citrus nursery tree production levels off
- Trials find many products don’t curb bacterial spot in tomatoes
- Vance Agribusiness names 40 Under 40 honorees
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue