Nominate a young leader for Vance's 40 Under 40 award
04/16/2014 12:00:27 PMOnce again, Vance Publishing Corporation, parent of Citrus + Vegetable Magazine and the TheGrower.com, wants... Read more.
Bayer opens new North Carolina bee care center
04/16/2014 11:30:21 AMWith a snip of a giant pair of scissors recently, James Blome, president and chief executive officer... Watch Video.
Wise fungicide use helps growers manage peach scab
04/07/2014 7:16:01 PMIn spite of wet weather conducive to peach scab last season, growers saw few incidences of the fungal... Read more.
Nunhems vegetable seeds changes name to reflect parentage
04/04/2014 2:26:29 PMNunhems vegetable seeds, which for years has been owned by Monhiem, Germany-based Bayer CropScience, will... Read more.
2014 Georgia Farmer of the Year named
07/17/2014 10:27:14 AMPhilip Grimes of Docia Farms, Tifton, Ga., is the winner of the 2014 Swisher Sweets/Sunbelt Expo Georgia... Read more.
Researchers tap bacteria-killing viruses to fight E. coli
04/01/2014 1:29:58 PMTreating meat and produce with selected types of bacteria-killing viruses could significantly reduce concentrations of... Watch Video.
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race