Study: Blueberries help reduce Parkinson’s risk
04/09/2014 5:44:09 PMA new study shows eating blueberries reduces the risk of contracting Parkinson’s disease and may... Read more.
Wise fungicide use helps growers manage peach scab
04/07/2014 7:16:01 PMIn spite of wet weather conducive to peach scab last season, growers saw few incidences of the fungal... Read more.
Nunhems vegetable seeds changes name to reflect parentage
04/04/2014 2:26:29 PMNunhems vegetable seeds, which for years has been owned by Monhiem, Germany-based Bayer CropScience, will... Read more.
2014 Georgia Farmer of the Year named
07/17/2014 10:27:14 AMPhilip Grimes of Docia Farms, Tifton, Ga., is the winner of the 2014 Swisher Sweets/Sunbelt Expo Georgia... Read more.
Researchers tap bacteria-killing viruses to fight E. coli
04/01/2014 1:29:58 PMTreating meat and produce with selected types of bacteria-killing viruses could significantly reduce concentrations of... Watch Video.
Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
04/01/2014 10:25:30 AMMonsanto's Seminis vegetable seed division has introduced Sybaris, a medium-sized green bean for the commercial... Read more.
UPDATE: New Vidalia onion ship date in effect, despite ruling
03/31/2014 2:51:05 PMCheck out all the news from Vidalia onion growers and shippers in our annual Vidalia Onion Special... Watch Video.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- Walmart funds second round of strawberry sustainability grants
- UPDATED: U.S. potato shipments resume in Mexico
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion