UC program promotes Zumba fitness to farmworkers
05/12/2014 3:23:37 PMThe University of California, Davis, has begun a new worksite-based health program designed to lower... Watch Video.
Beneficial bacterium may curb Salmonella on tomatoes
05/09/2014 12:10:56 PMFood and Drug Administration scientists have found a benign bacterium that may block Salmonella from... Read more.
Survey: Farmers aren't sure about validity of climate change
05/09/2014 10:26:18 AMAsk a grower about climate change, and many aren't so sure a problem exists. A recent survey of growers... Read more.
Arkansas tomato growers contend with cool, wet spring
05/07/2014 10:42:25 AMCool and wet conditions could affect the size and volumes of Arkansas tomatoes, which should begin... Read more.
Researchers hope shorter trees cut labor needs
05/05/2014 5:45:29 PMIn what may be a common-sense approach to address labor availability, University of California, Davis,... Read more.
Strong strawberry crop buoys South Carolina fruit growers
05/02/2014 5:40:00 AMAlthough an April cold snap may have cut into the South Carolina peach crop, strawberries appear to... Read more.
- New York growers getting set for market push on new varieties
- Sweet potato varieties increase options
- Carolina group offers videos to supplement GAP manual
- California bans high-VOC pesticides in the Central Valley in 2015
- DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
- Pictorial test helps gauge children's responses to produce items
- GMO labeling initiative qualifies for Colorado's November ballot
- Recycling plant should aid growers with sustainability, landfills
- Researchers: California surface water over-allocated by fivefold
- Nationwide growth prompts Bayer expansion
- Test kit can confirm citrus greening in the field
- Scientist tries peanut digger to fight nutsedge in organic fields