Nominate a leader for a potato industry award
10/06/2014 11:31:02 AMAs harvest begins to wind down and you have time to catch your breath, start thinking about colleagues... Read more.
USDA grants total almost $118 million
10/02/2014 5:25:15 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has issued nearly $118 million in grants to support fruits, vegetables... Read more.
Purdue to lead organic tomato research project
10/02/2014 10:51:33 AMA multi-institutional group has received a $2 million grant from the U.S. Department of Agriculture... Read more.
Louisiana sweet potato harvest kicks off with good quality
09/26/2014 3:16:23 PMLouisiana sweet potato harvest has started, and early reports are of a good quality crop. That's... Read more.
SEPC pays tribute to Vorhees
09/26/2014 10:23:58 AMYOUNG HARRIS, Ga. — The Southeast Produce Council opened its fall conference with high attendance... Read more.
Louisiana ag industry works together to protect honeybees
09/16/2014 10:34:54 AMGrowers, beekeepers and pesticide applicators are working together to protect honeybees under the Louisiana Pollinator... Read more.
- Farmers Mutual Hail to acquire John Deere Insurance
- USDA seeks to knock down trade barriers, create consistent rules
- Central Valley citrus growers dodge a freeze but expect more
- UF taps citizen scientists to help collect bee data
- Desert frosts nip lettuce
- FFVA fills newly created food safety and sustainability position