To succeed, match farmers market offerings to the clientele
01/22/2014 12:00:25 PMTo succeed in the increasingly crowded farmers market scene, you need products that stand out and... Read more.
Enza Zaden introduces new bell pepper for the Southeast
01/21/2014 10:18:37 AMSalinas, Calif.-based Enza Zaden seeds has introduced Dashen, an open-field bell pepper for the green... Read more.
Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees
01/21/2014 9:49:03 AMA virus that typically infects plants has been found in honeybees, possibly helping to explain the... Read more.
Blueberry demand up sharply, survey finds
01/20/2014 11:30:49 AMThe number of U.S. households saying they’ve purchased blueberries within the past month — 69%... Read more.
Cold delays Louisiana strawberries
01/15/2014 10:36:14 AMA recent cold snap has cast a temporary chill over strawberry harvest in Louisiana. Before the freezing... Read more.
Mississippi State issues challenge for new sweet potato products
01/15/2014 10:17:46 AMCalling all inventors. Mississippi State University has issued a challenge to create the next big... Read more.
Southeast grower show tackles Obamacare, food safety
01/14/2014 9:57:20 AMTimely issues including Obamacare and food safety helped draw growers to the Southeast Regional Fruit... Read more.
- New farm bill increases investments in specialty crops
- Broccoli offers winter production opportunities for Florida
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up
- Bayer opens new North Carolina bee care center
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Cold snap delays South Carolina watermelons
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice
- UPDATED: Federal GMO labeling bill draws ag support
- WEB EXTRA: Program helps identify Florida-grown produce