Purdue to lead organic tomato research project
10/02/2014 10:51:33 AMA multi-institutional group has received a $2 million grant from the U.S. Department of Agriculture... Read more.
Louisiana sweet potato harvest kicks off with good quality
09/26/2014 3:16:23 PMLouisiana sweet potato harvest has started, and early reports are of a good quality crop. That's... Read more.
Johnny's Seeds offers Kalettes seed
09/18/2014 9:24:43 AMFairfield, Maine-based Johnny's Selected Seeds has begun offering Kalettes seed this fall for direct-to-market... Read more.
Louisiana ag industry works together to protect honeybees
09/16/2014 10:34:54 AMGrowers, beekeepers and pesticide applicators are working together to protect honeybees under the Louisiana Pollinator... Read more.
Sweet potato harvests ramp up
09/22/2014 12:21:27 PMStrong sweet potato markets should weaken as harvests ramp up. Prices have come down a bit since... Read more.
Sweet potato industry leverages locally grown movement, exports
09/16/2014 10:30:15 AMLocal sales are important to the sweet potato industry, growers say. “Eating local is important when... Read more.
- Low pesticide residue found in most produce sampled
- Search continues for copper alternatives to control citrus canker
- UPDATED: High strawberry prices won’t last
- UF taps citizen scientists to help collect bee data
- University of Florida faculty predicts food trends for 2015
- Higher Mexican production to bring tomato prices down