Georgia watermelon growers enjoy good season
07/17/2014 10:32:06 AMGood yields, low disease pressure and reasonable prices marketed this year's Georgia watermelon season. It's also... Read more.
SE peach volumes surge, demand strong
07/16/2014 10:27:39 AMSoutheast peach volumes surged after a sluggish beginning, and excellent quality is driving strong demand. After... Watch Video.
Sager Creek Vegetable Co. name reflects new ownership
07/08/2014 1:33:08 PMSiloam Springs, Ark.-based vegetable processor Allens Inc. has changed its name to Sager Creek Vegetable... Read more.
Using calcium chloride makes pickling brine more earth friendly
07/07/2014 8:04:08 PMU.S. Department of Agriculture researchers have found a way to replace much of the salt in pickling... Read more.
Smaller growers play vital role
07/07/2014 7:39:48 PMSmall operations are important to Kentucky’s and Tennessee’s fruit and vegetable production. “We have a few... Read more.
Avoid using glufosinate herbicide on pome, stone fruit trees
06/30/2014 11:37:50 AMAs Rely 280 from Bayer CropScience comes off patent, several other glufosinate products are entering... Read more.
- Tomato veteran Ed Beckman tapped as COO of Live Oak Farms
- Michigan State launches search engine for tree fruit pests
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- CMI introduces Honeycrisp pouches
- Purchase boosts Mack Farms potato, watermelon acreage
- Southern Corporate Packers increases acreage, adds products
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Is the world ready for a GMO tomato?
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- PMA calls for action needed to stem obesity trends
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks