Report: U.S. tree nut industry is healthy, but watch China
09/26/2013 10:37:35 AMBusiness is booming for the U.S. tree nut industry, with rising grower prices, larger crops and ever-increasing... Read more.
Texas A&M publishes disease pocket guide
09/24/2013 10:59:12 AMTexas A&M University has just published a pocket-sized guide to common vegetable and fruit diseases. The... Read more.
Florida strawberry breeding program focuses on flavor
09/18/2013 11:31:50 AMThe University of Florida strawberry breeding program continues to make quality and flavor priorities as... Read more.
Demand growing for Hispanic produce in heartland
09/13/2013 5:46:42 PMFor additional information, please see: Mi Mercado revitalizes retailer’s lagging location KANSAS CITY, Mo. —... Read more.
Study: Homeowners' insecticide use affects bumblebees
09/12/2013 2:09:36 PMAlthough bee advocates have focused on farmers and their use of insecticides, homeowner use of chemicals... Read more.
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Arizona project explores hydroponic strawberry production
- More Fruit, Less Fertilizer
- New England Fruit and Vegetable Conference
- Macro Plastics unveils hybrid plastic-wood bin
- Almond harvester speeds through orchards without the dust plumes
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant