Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
06/25/2014 12:07:03 PMHot off the press from Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service—"Production Guide for Texas-Grown Strawberries." The 41-page... Read more.
Lab offers new plant nutrient analysis service
06/24/2014 9:54:49 AMBellville, Ohio-based Crop Health Laboratories has begun offering plant diagnostics that it claims reveal crop... Read more.
Hybrid tomatoes beat out older OPs in organic trial
06/23/2014 2:15:12 PMTomato varieties grown under conventional commercial cultivation may not fare as well under organic cultivation. To... Read more.
Texas A&M nets more Walmart funds for sustainable strawberry work
06/18/2014 2:42:39 PMTexas A&M University has received additional funding from the Walmart Foundation to continue its work... Read more.
Scientists trace citrus to Asia; knowledge could aid breeding
06/10/2014 12:52:45 PMA group of international researchers led by University of Florida's Fred Gmitter has traced the orange... Read more.
Genome database will help guide fruit choices, aid breeding
06/06/2014 12:11:26 PMResearchers from the University of Florida, Washington State, Clemson, North Carolina State and Cornell have... Read more.
- UPDATED: California governor signs groundwater management bills
- Pesky bagrada bugs expand northward in California
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- EPA registers Nimitz nematicide
- Join the 'Great Stink Bug Count'
- Using calcium chloride makes pickling brine more earth friendly
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue