UC program promotes Zumba fitness to farmworkers
05/12/2014 3:23:37 PMThe University of California, Davis, has begun a new worksite-based health program designed to lower... Watch Video.
Beneficial bacterium may curb Salmonella on tomatoes
05/09/2014 12:10:56 PMFood and Drug Administration scientists have found a benign bacterium that may block Salmonella from... Read more.
Survey: Farmers aren't sure about validity of climate change
05/09/2014 10:26:18 AMAsk a grower about climate change, and many aren't so sure a problem exists. A recent survey of growers... Read more.
Arkansas tomato growers contend with cool, wet spring
05/07/2014 10:42:25 AMCool and wet conditions could affect the size and volumes of Arkansas tomatoes, which should begin... Read more.
Researchers hope shorter trees cut labor needs
05/05/2014 5:45:29 PMIn what may be a common-sense approach to address labor availability, University of California, Davis,... Read more.
Strong strawberry crop buoys South Carolina fruit growers
05/02/2014 5:40:00 AMAlthough an April cold snap may have cut into the South Carolina peach crop, strawberries appear to... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- Walmart funds second round of strawberry sustainability grants
- UPDATED: U.S. potato shipments resume in Mexico
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion