Updated tomato pest handbook includes new diseases
10/14/2013 12:43:59 PMThe American Phytopathological Society has just updated its wide-ranging tomato pest handbook, adding nearly 20... Read more.
Monsanto pledges $4 million toward honeybee health efforts
10/11/2013 11:41:04 AMSt. Louis-based Monsanto plans to commit $4 million during the next three years to help address the... Read more.
HLB, psyllid risk-based survey tool topic of Web seminar
10/10/2013 2:00:58 PMA group of researchers has developed a survey that can help predict where citrus greening and its... Read more.
Sweetbay sours, Winn-Dixie to take over
10/10/2013 10:17:01 AMThe Sweetbay experiment appears to be over. Just a few months after Bi-Lo Holdings LLC announced an... Read more.
Research shows Bt sweet corn reduces insecticide use
10/08/2013 10:30:40 AMSweet corn that’s been genetically modified to contain a natural insecticide is better for the... Read more.
Study: Heavy metal selenium may harm honey bee health
10/04/2013 12:29:08 PMAdd selenium to the growing list of compounds that may affect honey bee health. A group of University... Read more.
Technologies, like Google Glass, may find a home in agriculture
10/04/2013 6:20:00 AMWearable computer technologies, such as Google Glass, could very well find a home in agriculture. That's... Read more.
- Survey finds food safety ranks as a top concern among Floridians
- 'Scary dancers' may help control birds in fruit crops
- Macro Plastics unveils hybrid plastic-wood bin
- Texas researcher seeks alternate potato zebra chip controls
- USDA halts national LGMA
- Fresh produce industry vital to Arizona economy, research shows
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant