Scientists trace citrus to Asia; knowledge could aid breeding
06/10/2014 12:52:45 PMA group of international researchers led by University of Florida's Fred Gmitter has traced the orange... Read more.
Genome database will help guide fruit choices, aid breeding
06/06/2014 12:11:26 PMResearchers from the University of Florida, Washington State, Clemson, North Carolina State and Cornell have... Read more.
Web seminar focuses on tomato powdery mildew
06/03/2014 9:39:36 PMAlthough powdery mildew may not be the most devastating of tomatoes diseases, it nonetheless can affect... Read more.
El Níno expected to return; drought zones likely to expand
06/03/2014 9:20:49 PMThe meteorologist for the U.S. Department of Agriculture says it is “extremely likely” the El... Watch Video.
UF, K-State join on research to cut post-harvest produce losses
06/02/2014 4:41:52 PMResearchers in Kansas and Florida are working together to develop ways to improve the quality and... Read more.
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Monsanto introduces tomato hybrid for the Southeast
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- U.S. Potato Board focuses on growth
- Pomegranates appear to be easy-to-grow citrus alternative
- Scientists study habits of a disease-carrying beetle of walnuts