UF, K-State join on research to cut post-harvest produce losses
06/02/2014 4:41:52 PMResearchers in Kansas and Florida are working together to develop ways to improve the quality and... Read more.
Southeast watermelon deals tight, running late
06/02/2014 12:23:08 PMTRENTON, Fla. — Demand and prices remain higher than normal as a tardy southeastern watermelon... Watch Video.
Vidalia growers switch from fields to storage onions
05/29/2014 1:02:16 PMFor details on vidalia onion market research, please see "Vidalias are top sweet onion with consumers" METTER,... Watch Video.
Project seeks to improve farmers market food safety
05/28/2014 12:23:51 PMResearchers hope to enlist smartphones, tablets and the Web to help farmers market vendors and managers... Read more.
Study finds consumers confused about local, organic foods
05/28/2014 9:55:34 AMWhen it comes to the differences between local and organic foods, near one-fifth of consumers involved... Read more.
- GMO labeling initiative qualifies for Colorado's November ballot
- Recycling plant should aid growers with sustainability, landfills
- Researchers: California surface water over-allocated by fivefold
- California bans high-VOC pesticides in the Central Valley in 2015
- Nationwide growth prompts Bayer expansion
- Scientist tries peanut digger to fight nutsedge in organic fields