Georgia blueberry tour educates bloggers, dieticians
05/21/2014 7:36:30 PMALMA, Ga. — A group of dieticians and food bloggers received a first-hand look at how the U.S.... Watch Video.
USDA to offer crop insurance to specialty crop, organic producers
05/21/2014 12:21:49 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture will begin a pilot crop insurance program for organic and specialty... Read more.
University of Georgia lab tests Vidalia onions for sweetness
05/19/2014 1:57:17 PMUniversity of Georgia's Crop Quality Lab technicians have a job that brings tears to their eyes—they... Read more.
2013 organic sales continued at a brisk pace
05/15/2014 10:41:09 AMAlthough organics still remain a small portion of overall food sales, they grew by 12 percent in 2013,... Read more.
Survey: Honeybee colonies fared better this winter
05/15/2014 10:14:02 AMHoneybee deaths decreased about 7 percent during the 2013-14 winter from the previous winter, according... Read more.
EPA extends comment period on changes to worker protection rule
05/14/2014 3:49:50 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency has extended the comment period to Aug. 18 on a proposal to strengthen... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Fungicide-resistant late blight found in Wisconsin spud field
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- New spud variety suited to Florida, fries up less oily
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- Lab offers new plant nutrient analysis service
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race