Rains delay Florida grapefruit harvesting
10/02/2014 11:47:04 AMVERO BEACH, Fla. — Heavy rains have prevented Florida growers from beginning this season’s grapefruit... Watch Video.
Purdue to lead organic tomato research project
10/02/2014 10:51:33 AMA multi-institutional group has received a $2 million grant from the U.S. Department of Agriculture... Read more.
Louisiana sweet potato harvest kicks off with good quality
09/26/2014 3:16:23 PMLouisiana sweet potato harvest has started, and early reports are of a good quality crop. That's... Read more.
SEPC pays tribute to Vorhees
09/26/2014 10:23:58 AMYOUNG HARRIS, Ga. — The Southeast Produce Council opened its fall conference with high attendance... Read more.
Louisiana ag industry works together to protect honeybees
09/16/2014 10:34:54 AMGrowers, beekeepers and pesticide applicators are working together to protect honeybees under the Louisiana Pollinator... Read more.
Sweet potato industry leverages locally grown movement, exports
09/16/2014 10:30:15 AMLocal sales are important to the sweet potato industry, growers say. “Eating local is important when... Read more.
- Frito launches chocolate-covered potato chips
- Toro introduces new drip tape, emitter
- BASF gears up for full launch of Merivon in pome, stone fruit
- Research looks at dung beetles as a natural clean-up crew
- UF organic strawberry project included in new e-book
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks