Greening establishes 'stronghold' in Texas groves
08/25/2014 12:25:30 AMCitrus greening has spread in three Texas counties where oranges and red grapefruit are grown, establishing... Read more.
Kennco introduces three plastic baling machines
08/22/2014 4:16:38 PMRuskin, Fla.-based Kennco Manufacturing Inc. has introduced three models of Bigfoot Balers that will compress... Read more.
DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
08/21/2014 12:05:07 PMWilmington, Del.-based DuPont Crop Protection plans to sell its copper fungicide business to Tokyo-based Mitsui... Read more.
Carolina group offers videos to supplement GAP manual
08/21/2014 1:14:46 PMA new series of videos from the Carolina Farm Stewardship Association seeks to help growers navigate... Watch Video.
Pictorial test helps gauge children's responses to produce items
08/21/2014 10:49:34 AMEven if a produce item is nutritious, it does no good if preschoolers turn up their noses at it. To... Read more.
Scientist tries peanut digger to fight nutsedge in organic fields
08/18/2014 5:34:29 PMA machine used to harvest peanuts may help organic growers manage nutsedge, a prolific weed that can... Read more.
- Tomato veteran Ed Beckman tapped as COO of Live Oak Farms
- Michigan State launches search engine for tree fruit pests
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- CMI introduces Honeycrisp pouches
- Purchase boosts Mack Farms potato, watermelon acreage
- Southern Corporate Packers increases acreage, adds products
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Is the world ready for a GMO tomato?
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- PMA calls for action needed to stem obesity trends
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks