Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees
01/21/2014 9:49:03 AMA virus that typically infects plants has been found in honeybees, possibly helping to explain the... Read more.
Blueberry demand up sharply, survey finds
01/20/2014 11:30:49 AMThe number of U.S. households saying they’ve purchased blueberries within the past month — 69%... Read more.
Cold delays Louisiana strawberries
01/15/2014 10:36:14 AMA recent cold snap has cast a temporary chill over strawberry harvest in Louisiana. Before the freezing... Read more.
Mississippi State issues challenge for new sweet potato products
01/15/2014 10:17:46 AMCalling all inventors. Mississippi State University has issued a challenge to create the next big... Read more.
Southeast grower show tackles Obamacare, food safety
01/14/2014 9:57:20 AMTimely issues including Obamacare and food safety helped draw growers to the Southeast Regional Fruit... Read more.
Florida researcher receives funds for citrus greening
01/08/2014 11:24:03 AMA University of Florida researcher who helped develop a mathematical model to show how citrus greening... Read more.
UPDATED: Court says USDA is sole enforcer for organics
01/07/2014 5:55:40 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE, Jan. 9) The California Court of Appeals ruled consumers do not have the right to... Read more.
- Calvin Arnold named head of UF's Immokalee center
- Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
- Forty-plus states OK silicon soil amendment
- South Florida high school teacher nabs top ag teaching award
- California organic certifier visits highlights, challenges
- FDA seeks input on environmental impact of safety rule
- Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
- Mississippi launches voluntary bee-protection program
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Obama’s visit spotlights California’s drought
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees