UPDATED: Southeast Produce Council founder dies at age 64
07/31/2014 1:08:53 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE, 12:38 p.m.) Terry Vorhees, executive director of the Southeast Produce Council, died July... Watch Video.
Texas fruit growers should be alert for spotted-wing fly
07/30/2014 9:43:10 AMCatching the spotted wing drosophila fly early could save Texas fruit growers money and even their... Watch Video.
Texas A&M breeding program wants to make spuds more fashionable
07/25/2014 8:18:30 AMTexas A&M breeders hope to make potatoes more stylish by developing designer varieties. These types would... Watch Video.
MBG opens Georgia blueberry facility
07/23/2014 12:44:36 PMMBG Marketing has opened a new blueberry facility in Georgia. Grand Junction, Mich.-based MBG had a... Read more.
Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
07/21/2014 2:28:26 PMYellow bud bacteria has been spreading through the Vidalia onion growing region in recent years, but... Read more.
Walmart funds second round of strawberry sustainability grants
07/18/2014 12:43:20 PMThe Bentonville, Ark.-based Walmart Foundation has donated another $1.05 million to the National Strawberry Sustainability... Read more.
- Web seminar focuses on potato fungicide resistance management
- California implements new olive oil standards
- Spud and citrus production down, value up
- Fire ravages Phillips Farms packinghouse
- FFVA meeting focuses on produce sales, health care
- California enacts citrus psyllid quarantine around Bakersfield
- UPDATED: California governor signs groundwater management bills
- Florida citrus growers get USDA assistance
- Pesky bagrada bugs expand northward in California
- Florida citrus nursery tree production levels off
- Trials find many products don’t curb bacterial spot in tomatoes
- Vance Agribusiness names 40 Under 40 honorees
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue