Food safety focus of water report
08/08/2014 5:19:11 PMThe Produce Marketing Association and Western Growers Association partnered with the Center for Produce Safety... Read more.
Michigan State receives $6.9 million to continue native bee work
08/06/2014 1:16:26 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has awarded $6.9 million to Michigan State University to develop... Watch Video.
Georgia growers jump into mandarin citrus
08/01/2014 10:47:41 AMA handful of south Georgia growers have embarked in a new crop they hope will produce sweet returns. This... Read more.
UPDATED: Southeast Produce Council founder dies at age 64
07/31/2014 1:08:53 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE, 12:38 p.m.) Terry Vorhees, executive director of the Southeast Produce Council, died July... Watch Video.
Texas fruit growers should be alert for spotted-wing fly
07/30/2014 9:43:10 AMCatching the spotted wing drosophila fly early could save Texas fruit growers money and even their... Watch Video.
Texas A&M breeding program wants to make spuds more fashionable
07/25/2014 8:18:30 AMTexas A&M breeders hope to make potatoes more stylish by developing designer varieties. These types would... Watch Video.
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- WEB EXTRA: Program helps identify Florida-grown produce
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers