Flavor takes center stage at Sakata
08/14/2014 9:19:23 AMWOODLAND, Calif. — Talk to most of the product managers and breeders of Sakata Seed America... Watch Video.
EPA restricts use of methomyl insecticide
08/11/2014 2:18:54 PMRegistrants of the insecticide methomyl and the Environmental Protection Agency have agreed to mitigation measures... Read more.
Food safety focus of water report
08/08/2014 5:19:11 PMThe Produce Marketing Association and Western Growers Association partnered with the Center for Produce Safety... Read more.
Michigan State receives $6.9 million to continue native bee work
08/06/2014 1:16:26 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has awarded $6.9 million to Michigan State University to develop... Watch Video.
Flavor drives blueberry purchases, survey finds
08/05/2014 12:12:34 PMFlavor reigns supreme for blueberry shoppers, sending a message that fruit consumers value taste the... Read more.
- California governor signs groundwater management bills
- Pesky bagrada bugs expand northward in California
- EPA registers Nimitz nematicide
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- Join the 'Great Stink Bug Count'
- Using calcium chloride makes pickling brine more earth friendly
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue