Southeast regional growers show adds features
12/03/2014 2:28:56 PMHigher attendance and new educational session topics are planned for the 2015 Southeast Regional Fruit... Read more.
UC adviser seeks darker red, purple sweet potatoes
11/27/2014 1:35:00 AMThe redder the better, and that goes for sweet potatoes. Scott Stoddard, a University of California... Read more.
Bee Buffer program seeks growers to plant bee forage crops
11/20/2014 5:22:27 PMThe Pollinator Partnership is seeking 300 California and North Carolina farmers and ranchers who want... Read more.
UF organic strawberry project included in new e-book
11/19/2014 9:59:06 AMWork by five University of Florida researchers that examined open-field and high-tunnel organic strawberry cropping... Read more.
Global warming may affect pest-parasite relationship
11/19/2014 9:11:21 AMWarming global temperatures may affect the pest-parasite relationship, limiting the benefits of parasitoid wasps that... Read more.
Sustainable strawberry initiative publishes online report
11/17/2014 10:42:21 AMThe Walmart Foundation-funded National Strawberry Sustainability Initiative has published a downloadable online report of its... Watch Video.
- Desert frosts nip lettuce
- Michigan State fetes blueberry breeder
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Foliar, soil fertility programs help fight HLB in Felda grove
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- UPDATED: USDA clears genetically modified potato from Simplot