Johnny's Seeds offers Kalettes seed
09/18/2014 9:24:43 AMFairfield, Maine-based Johnny's Selected Seeds has begun offering Kalettes seed this fall for direct-to-market... Read more.
Louisiana ag industry works together to protect honeybees
09/16/2014 10:34:54 AMGrowers, beekeepers and pesticide applicators are working together to protect honeybees under the Louisiana Pollinator... Read more.
Sweet potato industry leverages locally grown movement, exports
09/16/2014 10:30:15 AMLocal sales are important to the sweet potato industry, growers say. “Eating local is important when... Read more.
Trials find many products don’t curb bacterial spot in tomatoes
09/11/2014 9:36:40 AMMany forms of copper, which historically have been used to fight bacterial spot in tomatoes, appear... Read more.
Monsanto introduces tomato hybrid for the Southeast
09/01/2014 6:52:25 PMSt. Louis-based Monsanto has released the Dixie Red hybrid tomato variety that has larger fruit, better... Read more.
Netafim, T-L Irrigation join on hybrid center-pivot drip system
08/27/2014 7:14:52 PMFresno, Calif.-based Netafim USA has joined with Hastings, Neb.-based T-L Irrigation to offer a hybrid... Read more.
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- CA Grown builds on tourism partnership
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
- Valent introduces low-VOC ProGibb plant growth regulator