Researchers examine greenhouse pathogen risk
03/24/2014 12:39:26 PMAs greenhouse vegetable production grows in popularity, so does the need for improved safety. Louisiana State... Read more.
Web tool helps calculate your water footprint
03/21/2014 10:38:35 AMWith an increasing number of buyers requesting sustainability reports from suppliers, how can you accurately... Read more.
Web seminar examines bacterial-spot-resistant tomato
03/20/2014 2:39:36 PMBacterial spot is one of the biggest disease headaches for tomato growers in the Southeast. Although... Read more.
Math anxiety may be linked to lower understanding of GMOs
03/20/2014 10:09:10 AMPenn State University researchers say they may have found a link between math comprehension and people's... Read more.
Georgia grower recognized for work ethic, conservation
03/19/2014 11:03:19 AMPhilip Grimes, a diversified grower in Tift County, Ga., has been named the 2014 Swisher Sweets/Sunbelt... Read more.
Specialty crop alarm raised over 2,4-D resistant corn and soybean
03/18/2014 9:39:38 AMTo crudely reshape the old quote from Rudyard Kipling about the east and west, produce is produce... Read more.
- New farm bill increases investments in specialty crops
- Broccoli offers winter production opportunities for Florida
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up
- Bayer opens new North Carolina bee care center
- Cold snap delays South Carolina watermelons
- Syngenta awards $70,000 through grant program
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice
- UPDATED: Federal GMO labeling bill draws ag support
- WEB EXTRA: Program helps identify Florida-grown produce