Sweet potato harvests ramp up
09/22/2014 12:21:27 PMStrong sweet potato markets should weaken as harvests ramp up. Prices have come down a bit since... Read more.
Sweet potato industry leverages locally grown movement, exports
09/16/2014 10:30:15 AMLocal sales are important to the sweet potato industry, growers say. “Eating local is important when... Read more.
Trials find many products don’t curb bacterial spot in tomatoes
09/11/2014 9:36:40 AMMany forms of copper, which historically have been used to fight bacterial spot in tomatoes, appear... Read more.
Monsanto introduces tomato hybrid for the Southeast
09/01/2014 6:52:25 PMSt. Louis-based Monsanto has released the Dixie Red hybrid tomato variety that has larger fruit, better... Read more.
Netafim, T-L Irrigation join on hybrid center-pivot drip system
08/27/2014 7:14:52 PMFresno, Calif.-based Netafim USA has joined with Hastings, Neb.-based T-L Irrigation to offer a hybrid... Read more.
Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
08/25/2014 5:14:35 PMCitrus greening is spreading in Texas, but it shouldn’t affect the 2014 orange and grapefruit... Read more.
- Tomato veteran Ed Beckman tapped as COO of Live Oak Farms
- Michigan State launches search engine for tree fruit pests
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- CMI introduces Honeycrisp pouches
- Purchase boosts Mack Farms potato, watermelon acreage
- Southern Corporate Packers increases acreage, adds products
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Is the world ready for a GMO tomato?
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- PMA calls for action needed to stem obesity trends
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks