Bayer entering fruits and vegetables arena
11/07/2013 5:19:04 AMBayer CropScience is expanding into produce. The Research Triangle, N.C.-based company has created a business unit... Read more.
UF researchers work to develop organic strawberry growing methods
11/06/2013 3:47:48 PMA group of University of Florida researchers wants to develop new organic and sustainable growing... Read more.
Texas pecan growers harvest lighter, but high quality, crop
11/05/2013 2:25:25 PMUnlike Georgia, where wet weather decreased pecan quality, Texas growers report good quality from the... Read more.
Louisiana sweet potato growers harvest average-sized crop
11/04/2013 2:15:28 PMThe fresh market should be smiling at the sweet potatoes coming out of Louisiana fields. Although... Read more.
LGMA food safety metrics updated
11/04/2013 12:38:33 PMThe growers whose crops make salads possible are in the process of implementing new food safety metrics... Read more.
- Citrus growers endure another cold night, prepare for more
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Potato marketers promote nutrition
- California OKs herbicide for use on permanent crops
- Arizona project explores hydroponic strawberry production
- Survey finds food safety ranks as a top concern among Floridians
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant