Texas A&M nets more Walmart funds for sustainable strawberry work
06/18/2014 2:42:39 PMTexas A&M University has received additional funding from the Walmart Foundation to continue its work... Read more.
Grape waste products yield beneficial compounds
06/17/2014 4:24:58 PMOne man's trash is another man's treasure, the old adage goes. By soaking muscadine grape seeds and... Read more.
Scientists trace citrus to Asia; knowledge could aid breeding
06/10/2014 12:52:45 PMA group of international researchers led by University of Florida's Fred Gmitter has traced the orange... Read more.
Genome database will help guide fruit choices, aid breeding
06/06/2014 12:11:26 PMResearchers from the University of Florida, Washington State, Clemson, North Carolina State and Cornell have... Read more.
Web seminar focuses on tomato powdery mildew
06/03/2014 9:39:36 PMAlthough powdery mildew may not be the most devastating of tomatoes diseases, it nonetheless can affect... Read more.
El Níno expected to return; drought zones likely to expand
06/03/2014 9:20:49 PMThe meteorologist for the U.S. Department of Agriculture says it is “extremely likely” the El... Watch Video.
UF, K-State join on research to cut post-harvest produce losses
06/02/2014 4:41:52 PMResearchers in Kansas and Florida are working together to develop ways to improve the quality and... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Fungicide-resistant late blight found in Wisconsin spud field
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- New spud variety suited to Florida, fries up less oily
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- Math anxiety may be linked to lower understanding of GMOs
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race