Study: Psyllid biocontrol poses little environmental risk
02/06/2014 12:02:34 PMA minute wasp that goes after the Asian citrus psyllid, the insect that spreads citrus greening, is... Read more.
Sweet potato commission launches promotion
02/04/2014 2:49:27 PMThe North Carolina Sweet Potato Commission has launched a retail promotion in honor of Sweet Potato... Read more.
UF researchers move one step closer to finding citrus canker cure
02/03/2014 11:03:41 PMUniversity of Florida researchers have identified the gene that makes citrus trees susceptible to the... Read more.
Study finds four common pesticides toxic to honeybee young
01/27/2014 1:19:58 PMFour common pesticides used on crops and livestock also kill honeybee larvae within the hive, according... Read more.
Microgreens pack a big nutritional punch, say researchers
01/23/2014 10:16:06 AMMicrogreens—plants with only two true leaves—pack a nutritional punch, according to a recent U.S. Department... Read more.
To succeed, match farmers market offerings to the clientele
01/22/2014 12:00:25 PMTo succeed in the increasingly crowded farmers market scene, you need products that stand out and... Read more.
Enza Zaden introduces new bell pepper for the Southeast
01/21/2014 10:18:37 AMSalinas, Calif.-based Enza Zaden seeds has introduced Dashen, an open-field bell pepper for the green... Read more.
- Calvin Arnold named head of UF's Immokalee center
- Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
- Forty-plus states OK silicon soil amendment
- South Florida high school teacher nabs top ag teaching award
- California organic certifier visits highlights, challenges
- FDA seeks input on environmental impact of safety rule
- Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
- Mississippi launches voluntary bee-protection program
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Obama’s visit spotlights California’s drought
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees