Nominate a leader for a potato industry award
10/06/2014 11:31:02 AMAs harvest begins to wind down and you have time to catch your breath, start thinking about colleagues... Read more.
USDA grants total almost $118 million
10/02/2014 5:25:15 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has issued nearly $118 million in grants to support fruits, vegetables... Read more.
Purdue to lead organic tomato research project
10/02/2014 10:51:33 AMA multi-institutional group has received a $2 million grant from the U.S. Department of Agriculture... Read more.
Louisiana sweet potato harvest kicks off with good quality
09/26/2014 3:16:23 PMLouisiana sweet potato harvest has started, and early reports are of a good quality crop. That's... Read more.
SEPC pays tribute to Vorhees
09/26/2014 10:23:58 AMYOUNG HARRIS, Ga. — The Southeast Produce Council opened its fall conference with high attendance... Read more.
Louisiana ag industry works together to protect honeybees
09/16/2014 10:34:54 AMGrowers, beekeepers and pesticide applicators are working together to protect honeybees under the Louisiana Pollinator... Read more.
- Tomato veteran Ed Beckman tapped as COO of Live Oak Farms
- Michigan State launches search engine for tree fruit pests
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- CMI introduces Honeycrisp pouches
- Purchase boosts Mack Farms potato, watermelon acreage
- Southern Corporate Packers increases acreage, adds products
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Is the world ready for a GMO tomato?
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- PMA calls for action needed to stem obesity trends
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks