Pictorial test helps gauge children's responses to produce items
08/21/2014 10:49:34 AMEven if a produce item is nutritious, it does no good if preschoolers turn up their noses at it. To... Read more.
Scientist tries peanut digger to fight nutsedge in organic fields
08/18/2014 5:34:29 PMA machine used to harvest peanuts may help organic growers manage nutsedge, a prolific weed that can... Read more.
EPA restricts use of methomyl insecticide
08/11/2014 2:18:54 PMRegistrants of the insecticide methomyl and the Environmental Protection Agency have agreed to mitigation measures... Read more.
Food safety focus of water report
08/08/2014 5:19:11 PMThe Produce Marketing Association and Western Growers Association partnered with the Center for Produce Safety... Read more.
Michigan State receives $6.9 million to continue native bee work
08/06/2014 1:16:26 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has awarded $6.9 million to Michigan State University to develop... Watch Video.
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Pomegranates appear to be easy-to-grow citrus alternative
- U.S. Potato Board focuses on growth
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- California registers biological insecticide
- Study: West will likely face 'megadrought' within next century