Smooth Georgia to Florida vegetable transition expected
10/07/2014 3:42:19 PMIMMOKALEE, Fla. — Despite slogging through heavy early fall rains that disrupted plantings and kept... Watch Video.
Dry weather pares Mississippi sweet potato crop
10/06/2014 2:16:06 PMMississippi sweet potato growers are calling this season average based on about 40 percent of the... Read more.
USDA grants total almost $118 million
10/02/2014 5:25:15 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has issued nearly $118 million in grants to support fruits, vegetables... Read more.
Purdue to lead organic tomato research project
10/02/2014 10:51:33 AMA multi-institutional group has received a $2 million grant from the U.S. Department of Agriculture... Read more.
Louisiana sweet potato harvest kicks off with good quality
09/26/2014 3:16:23 PMLouisiana sweet potato harvest has started, and early reports are of a good quality crop. That's... Read more.
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- CA Grown builds on tourism partnership
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- Valent introduces low-VOC ProGibb plant growth regulator
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks