Industry mourns loss of SEPC leader
08/11/2014 10:49:49 AMRUSKIN, Fla. — Terry Vorhees, executive director of the Southeast Produce Council, was remember as... Read more.
Food safety focus of water report
08/08/2014 5:19:11 PMThe Produce Marketing Association and Western Growers Association partnered with the Center for Produce Safety... Read more.
Michigan State receives $6.9 million to continue native bee work
08/06/2014 1:16:26 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has awarded $6.9 million to Michigan State University to develop... Watch Video.
Flavor drives blueberry purchases, survey finds
08/05/2014 12:12:34 PMFlavor reigns supreme for blueberry shoppers, sending a message that fruit consumers value taste the... Read more.
Texas to ship smaller citrus
07/31/2014 2:37:16 PMTexas orange and grapefruit shippers can market smaller sizes through a new U.S. Department of Agriculture... Read more.
UPDATED: Southeast Produce Council founder dies at age 64
07/31/2014 1:08:53 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE, 12:38 p.m.) Terry Vorhees, executive director of the Southeast Produce Council, died July... Watch Video.
Texas fruit growers should be alert for spotted-wing fly
07/30/2014 9:43:10 AMCatching the spotted wing drosophila fly early could save Texas fruit growers money and even their... Watch Video.
- GMO labeling initiative qualifies for Colorado's November ballot
- Recycling plant should aid growers with sustainability, landfills
- Researchers: California surface water over-allocated by fivefold
- California bans high-VOC pesticides in the Central Valley in 2015
- Nationwide growth prompts Bayer expansion
- Test kit can confirm citrus greening in the field