Georgia Ag commissioner wants Vidalia suit thrown out
11/21/2013 10:17:55 AMA grower’s court challenge to the change of the Vidalia onion start date should be thrown out... Read more.
Texas growers, researchers work to expand strawberry industry
11/20/2013 5:15:00 AMTexas A&M AgriLife researchers want to breath new life into the state's strawberry industry with... Read more.
Look at several factors when weighing high tunnels vs open fields
11/19/2013 12:28:16 PMEven in the relatively mild climate of western Washington state, growers can gain benefits from growing... Read more.
Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
11/19/2013 10:21:19 AMBayer CropScience has successfully completed field trials of a new seed treatment technology that significantly... Read more.
Super cool research project examines ways to cut produce losses
11/18/2013 4:10:19 PMA university of Hawaii researcher is working on a super cool project to help minimize food losses... Read more.
Majority of Vidalia growers support rule change
11/15/2013 3:18:13 PMAs Georgia’s agriculture commissioner Gary Black prepares to defend in court his change to the... Read more.
Syngenta adds herbicide resistance to Bt sweet corn line
11/12/2013 10:57:30 AMSyngenta has added the Liberty Link herbicide-tolerance trait to its Attribute insect-protected sweet corn line... Read more.
- Citrus growers endure another cold night, prepare for more
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Potato marketers promote nutrition
- California OKs herbicide for use on permanent crops
- Arizona project explores hydroponic strawberry production
- Survey finds food safety ranks as a top concern among Floridians
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant