Math anxiety may be linked to lower understanding of GMOs
03/20/2014 10:09:10 AMPenn State University researchers say they may have found a link between math comprehension and people's... Read more.
Group forms to promote sweet potatoes
03/19/2014 3:28:28 PMA new group, the American Sweet Potato Marketing Institute, soon will promote U.S. sweet potatoes... Read more.
Georgia grower recognized for work ethic, conservation
03/19/2014 11:03:19 AMPhilip Grimes, a diversified grower in Tift County, Ga., has been named the 2014 Swisher Sweets/Sunbelt... Read more.
Specialty crop alarm raised over 2,4-D resistant corn and soybean
03/18/2014 9:39:38 AMTo crudely reshape the old quote from Rudyard Kipling about the east and west, produce is produce... Read more.
New school lunch rules don't prompt less produce consumption
03/12/2014 8:14:50 AMNew school lunch requirements, launched by the U.S. Department of Agriculture in 2012, appear to be... Read more.
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race