Flavor drives blueberry purchases, survey finds
08/05/2014 12:12:34 PMFlavor reigns supreme for blueberry shoppers, sending a message that fruit consumers value taste the... Read more.
Georgia growers jump into mandarin citrus
08/01/2014 10:47:41 AMA handful of south Georgia growers have embarked in a new crop they hope will produce sweet returns. This... Read more.
UPDATED: Southeast Produce Council founder dies at age 64
07/31/2014 1:08:53 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE, 12:38 p.m.) Terry Vorhees, executive director of the Southeast Produce Council, died July... Watch Video.
Texas fruit growers should be alert for spotted-wing fly
07/30/2014 9:43:10 AMCatching the spotted wing drosophila fly early could save Texas fruit growers money and even their... Watch Video.
Texas A&M breeding program wants to make spuds more fashionable
07/25/2014 8:18:30 AMTexas A&M breeders hope to make potatoes more stylish by developing designer varieties. These types would... Watch Video.
- Low pesticide residue found in most produce sampled
- Research bolsters foliar nutrients’ role in citrus greening management
- Texas artichokes fill locally grown niche
- UC adviser seeks darker red, purple sweet potatoes
- Drought gets worse, but there is some good news
- University of Florida faculty predicts food trends for 2015