Project seeks to improve farmers market food safety
05/28/2014 12:23:51 PMResearchers hope to enlist smartphones, tablets and the Web to help farmers market vendors and managers... Read more.
Study finds consumers confused about local, organic foods
05/28/2014 9:55:34 AMWhen it comes to the differences between local and organic foods, near one-fifth of consumers involved... Read more.
'Topsy-turvy' weather adds challenges for growers
05/23/2014 11:50:58 AMNorth Carolina had a wet, cold winter that extended into early spring so fresh produce is running... Read more.
Georgia blueberry tour educates bloggers, dieticians
05/21/2014 7:36:30 PMALMA, Ga. — A group of dieticians and food bloggers received a first-hand look at how the U.S.... Watch Video.
USDA to offer crop insurance to specialty crop, organic producers
05/21/2014 12:21:49 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture will begin a pilot crop insurance program for organic and specialty... Read more.
University of Georgia lab tests Vidalia onions for sweetness
05/19/2014 1:57:17 PMUniversity of Georgia's Crop Quality Lab technicians have a job that brings tears to their eyes—they... Read more.
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- CA Grown builds on tourism partnership
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- Valent introduces low-VOC ProGibb plant growth regulator
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks