Georgia grower recognized for work ethic, conservation
03/19/2014 11:03:19 AMPhilip Grimes, a diversified grower in Tift County, Ga., has been named the 2014 Swisher Sweets/Sunbelt... Read more.
Specialty crop alarm raised over 2,4-D resistant corn and soybean
03/18/2014 9:39:38 AMTo crudely reshape the old quote from Rudyard Kipling about the east and west, produce is produce... Read more.
New school lunch rules don't prompt less produce consumption
03/12/2014 8:14:50 AMNew school lunch requirements, launched by the U.S. Department of Agriculture in 2012, appear to be... Read more.
Hearing set in Vidalia onion start date debate
03/07/2014 10:39:35 AMVIDALIA, Ga. — A March 12 hearing is set on whether state agriculture commissioner Gary Black... Watch Video.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- Walmart funds second round of strawberry sustainability grants
- Fungicide-resistant late blight found in Wisconsin spud field
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- Math anxiety may be linked to lower understanding of GMOs
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race