Spotted wing fly continues expansion, turns up in Oklahoma
07/29/2013 4:42:45 PMWith spotted wing drosophila fly on the increase in Arkansas, it was probably only a matter of time... Read more.
Bayer to relocate biologicals, vegetable seeds to West Sacramento
07/26/2013 10:24:37 AMBayer CropScience plans to move its vegetable seed and biological research from its current location... Read more.
Fungicides may make honeybees more susceptible to a parasite
07/24/2013 11:55:49 PMHoneybees that consume pollen that contains small amounts of commonly used fungicides may be more... Read more.
Compac upgrades stone fruit sorting
07/24/2013 7:18:40 AMCompac has begun marketing a new stone fruit sorting system following commercial trials in California... Read more.
Study: Light can enhance produce taste, aroma
07/23/2013 9:55:15 AMMany growers and researchers have long known that light can enhance the exterior color of fruits and... Read more.
Wet weather plagues early Georgia watermelon season
07/12/2013 12:26:31 PMA wet start to 2013 has Georgia watermelon growers chanting, "rain, rain go away, come again some... Read more.
- Citrus growers endure another cold night, prepare for more
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Potato marketers promote nutrition
- California OKs herbicide for use on permanent crops
- Arizona project explores hydroponic strawberry production
- Survey finds food safety ranks as a top concern among Floridians
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant