Researchers hope shorter trees cut labor needs
05/05/2014 5:45:29 PMIn what may be a common-sense approach to address labor availability, University of California, Davis,... Read more.
Strong strawberry crop buoys South Carolina fruit growers
05/02/2014 5:40:00 AMAlthough an April cold snap may have cut into the South Carolina peach crop, strawberries appear to... Read more.
Researchers ask: How damaging is spotted wing fly to organics?
04/25/2014 2:01:00 PMResearchers who are part of a multi-state effort to fight the spotted wing drosophila need help from... Read more.
Florida shipping peaches, Georgia to see later season start
04/25/2014 10:16:35 AMDUNDEE, Fla. — Florida’s peach harvest could run into late May, which might help with... Watch Video.
UPDATED: Watermelon bin bids for nationwide adoption
04/22/2014 12:58:47 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE April 24) The National Watermelon Association is urging retailers, shippers and paper companies... Read more.
- UPDATED: California governor signs groundwater management bills
- Florida citrus growers get USDA assistance
- Pesky bagrada bugs expand northward in California
- Florida citrus nursery tree production levels off
- Vance Agribusiness names 40 Under 40 honorees
- Trials find many products don’t curb bacterial spot in tomatoes
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue