Web seminar focuses on tomato powdery mildew
06/03/2014 9:39:36 PMAlthough powdery mildew may not be the most devastating of tomatoes diseases, it nonetheless can affect... Read more.
El Níno expected to return; drought zones likely to expand
06/03/2014 9:20:49 PMThe meteorologist for the U.S. Department of Agriculture says it is “extremely likely” the El... Watch Video.
UF, K-State join on research to cut post-harvest produce losses
06/02/2014 4:41:52 PMResearchers in Kansas and Florida are working together to develop ways to improve the quality and... Read more.
Southeast watermelon deals tight, running late
06/02/2014 12:23:08 PMTRENTON, Fla. — Demand and prices remain higher than normal as a tardy southeastern watermelon... Watch Video.
Vidalia growers switch from fields to storage onions
05/29/2014 1:02:16 PMFor details on vidalia onion market research, please see "Vidalias are top sweet onion with consumers" METTER,... Watch Video.
Project seeks to improve farmers market food safety
05/28/2014 12:23:51 PMResearchers hope to enlist smartphones, tablets and the Web to help farmers market vendors and managers... Read more.
- Odor molecules hold promise as citrus psyllid attractant
- Report examines value of neonicotinoids to ag
- Rutgers develops nutrient-packed lettuce
- Drought remains top issue for California PCAs in 2015
- Bejo introduces next branded veggie: Lettage cabbage
- USDA awards $4 million for Midwestern honeybee habitat