EPA restricts use of methomyl insecticide
08/11/2014 2:18:54 PMRegistrants of the insecticide methomyl and the Environmental Protection Agency have agreed to mitigation measures... Read more.
Industry mourns loss of SEPC leader
08/11/2014 10:49:49 AMRUSKIN, Fla. — Terry Vorhees, executive director of the Southeast Produce Council, was remember as... Read more.
Michigan State receives $6.9 million to continue native bee work
08/06/2014 1:16:26 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has awarded $6.9 million to Michigan State University to develop... Watch Video.
Georgia growers jump into mandarin citrus
08/01/2014 10:47:41 AMA handful of south Georgia growers have embarked in a new crop they hope will produce sweet returns. This... Read more.
UPDATED: Southeast Produce Council founder dies at age 64
07/31/2014 1:08:53 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE, 12:38 p.m.) Terry Vorhees, executive director of the Southeast Produce Council, died July... Watch Video.
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Farmers Mutual Hail to acquire John Deere Insurance
- Desert frosts nip lettuce
- Central Valley citrus growers dodge a freeze but expect more
- USDA seeks to knock down trade barriers, create consistent rules
- Guest opinion: Biologicals play a key role in food production