Nominate a young leader for Vance's 40 Under 40 award
04/16/2014 12:00:26 PMOnce again, Vance Publishing Corporation, parent of Citrus + Vegetable Magazine and the TheGrower.com, wants... Read more.
Bayer opens new North Carolina bee care center
04/16/2014 11:30:21 AMWith a snip of a giant pair of scissors recently, James Blome, president and chief executive officer... Watch Video.
Washington apple grower buys winegrape vineyards
04/14/2014 5:24:52 AMAllan Brothers Inc., a Naches, Wash., apple grower-shipper, plans to buy Sagemoor Vineyards, a diversified... Read more.
OG Packing shows off 72-lane optical cherry sorter
04/11/2014 7:25:02 PMStockton, Calif.-based OG Packing, which last year installed a 40-lane optical cherry sorting system, showed... Read more.
Study: Blueberries help reduce Parkinson’s risk
04/09/2014 5:44:09 PMA new study shows eating blueberries reduces the risk of contracting Parkinson’s disease and may... Read more.
Nunhems vegetable seeds changes name to reflect parentage
04/04/2014 2:26:28 PMNunhems vegetable seeds, which for years has been owned by Monhiem, Germany-based Bayer CropScience, will... Read more.
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race