Revisions to proposed produce rule ease water requirements
09/22/2014 3:04:53 PMFor details on the other four revised rule proposals, please see "UPDATED: FDA releases revised produce... Read more.
Web seminar focuses on potato fungicide resistance management
09/19/2014 4:06:42 PMAlthough herbicide-resistant weeds have captured headlines in many trade publications the past few years, another... Read more.
Idaho Potato Commission gets new board members
09/16/2014 1:26:24 PMThe Idaho Potato Commission has appointed two new leaders and reappointed another. Randy Hardy of Hardy... Read more.
Virtual farm helps berry growers better manage land, water
09/12/2014 1:49:05 PMBerry growers along California's Pacific Coast are using math in the form of a virtual farm model... Read more.
EPA registers Nimitz nematicide
09/12/2014 7:58:49 AMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Nimitz nematicide from Raleigh, N.C.-based Adama for use on... Read more.
EPA registers bactericide for fire blight in apples, pears
09/11/2014 10:01:13 AMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Kasumin bactericide to treat Erwinia amylovora, the bacteria responsible... Read more.
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Farmers Mutual Hail to acquire John Deere Insurance
- Central Valley citrus growers dodge a freeze but expect more
- Desert frosts nip lettuce
- USDA seeks to knock down trade barriers, create consistent rules
- Guest opinion: Biologicals play a key role in food production