Mild winter, warm summer, boost Oregon stink bug numbers
09/03/2013 5:30:00 AMRecord numbers of brown marmorated stink bugs in Oregon could threaten many late-season crops, such... Read more.
Developing robotic apple harvest inches along
08/29/2013 8:57:09 PMThe days of mechanical apple harvest are inching closer to fruition. Manoj Karkee, an assistant professor... Read more.
Web seminar focuses on zebra chip, potato psyllids
08/28/2013 10:13:40 AMFocus on Potato will host a two-part Web seminar on zebra chip and potato psyllid, the insect that... Read more.
New broccoli varieties bring benefits
08/27/2013 10:42:22 AMBroccoli is already one of the most popular vegetables in the US, making an appearance within the... Read more.
Natural yeast-based product fights fungal storage diseases
08/22/2013 4:50:49 PMVista, Calif.-based Westbridge Agricultural Products has introduced a yeast-based biological to control Botrytis bunch rot... Read more.
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant