USDA to offer crop insurance to specialty crop, organic producers
05/21/2014 12:21:48 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture will begin a pilot crop insurance program for organic and specialty... Read more.
Oneonta Starr adds cherry packing line
05/21/2014 11:46:38 AMOneonta Starr Ranch Growers has installed a new cherry packing line and is introducing new packaging. The... Watch Video.
Nufarm to market biological fire blight control
05/19/2014 3:49:07 PMBeginning next year, Cary, N.C.-based Nufarm will take over marketing of a biological agent that controls... Read more.
Survey: Honeybee colonies fared better this winter
05/15/2014 10:14:01 AMHoneybee deaths decreased about 7 percent during the 2013-14 winter from the previous winter, according... Read more.
EPA extends comment period on changes to worker protection rule
05/14/2014 3:49:49 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency has extended the comment period to Aug. 18 on a proposal to strengthen... Read more.
- Jackie Burns named UF/IFAS dean for research
- Common virus, pathogen conspire to damage potatoes
- Mike Roberts promoted to GM of Griffin Fertilizer
- Changing demographics, drought top the concerns of wineries
- UPDATED: FDA releases revised produce rule proposal
- Revisions to proposed produce rule ease water requirements
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue