Organic apple production may slow in near future
09/09/2013 12:49:53 PMYAKIMA, Wash. — Shipments of organic apples continue to rise in Washington, but production increases... Read more.
Fresh-cut apples still a red-hot item
09/09/2013 12:49:25 PMWENATCHEE, Wash. — Thirteen years after breaking on the scene, fresh-cut apple sales are still... Read more.
Cornell seeks help in finding leek moths
09/02/2013 6:21:34 PMCornell University and its Cooperative Extension want New York growers of onions, garlic, leeks and... Read more.
Mild winter, warm summer, boost Oregon stink bug numbers
09/03/2013 5:30:00 AMRecord numbers of brown marmorated stink bugs in Oregon could threaten many late-season crops, such... Read more.
Developing robotic apple harvest inches along
08/29/2013 8:57:09 PMThe days of mechanical apple harvest are inching closer to fruition. Manoj Karkee, an assistant professor... Read more.
Web seminar focuses on zebra chip, potato psyllids
08/28/2013 10:13:40 AMFocus on Potato will host a two-part Web seminar on zebra chip and potato psyllid, the insect that... Read more.
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- There's still time to submit a Potato Industry Award nomination
- University of Georgia releases giant of a blueberry variety
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries