Researchers find new marmorated stink bug attractant
07/16/2014 5:34:09 PMU.S. Department of Agriculture researchers have deciphered chemical pheromones emitted by the brown marmorated stink... Read more.
Apple group awards scholarships
07/16/2014 11:57:20 AMThe Washington Apple Education Foundation will hold two luncheons later this month to recognize a... Read more.
Oregon beekeepers continue to see unsustainable losses
07/08/2014 1:49:32 PMMore than 20 percent of Oregon's managed bee colonies did not survive this winter, a loss that is... Read more.
Northwest cherries records all-time best June volume
07/08/2014 8:00:39 AMA monthly record 10.3 million boxes of cherries shipped from the region in June, according to Yakima,... Read more.
Vino Farms named CAWG grower of the year
07/01/2014 6:43:20 PMThe California Association of Winegrape Growers has named the Ledbetter family, owners of Vino Farms,... Read more.
- Odor molecules hold promise as citrus psyllid attractant
- Rutgers develops nutrient-packed lettuce
- Drought remains top issue for California PCAs in 2015
- Report examines value of neonicotinoids to ag
- Bejo introduces next branded veggie: Lettage cabbage
- USDA awards $4 million for Midwestern honeybee habitat