Potato pests, prices top concerns of potato industry
01/14/2014 10:07:49 AMEarly blight and white mold—and the yield and quality loss due to these and other potato pests—are... Read more.
Black Gold Farms’ Gregg Halverson honored for leadership
01/10/2014 9:44:58 PMSAN ANTONIO — The head of a large family-owned potato operation known for his innovation and... Read more.
Shippers, retailers need to partner to meet changing food trends
01/10/2014 3:57:20 PMSAN ANTONIO — Since “Leave It to Beaver” debuted in 1957, meal consumption patterns have... Read more.
New sprout control helps quality of storage potatoes
01/10/2014 3:48:52 PMSAN ANTONIO — With not yet a full season under their belts, applicators are continuing to learn... Read more.
Washington State University updates grape pest guide
01/09/2014 5:53:02 PMWashington State University has updated its Grape Pest Management Guide for 2014, making it available... Read more.
Industry leader cautions against over-planting potatoes
01/08/2014 7:50:29 PMSAN ANTONIO — After a disastrous 2012-13 marketing year, fresh-market potato supply and demand appear... Read more.
UPDATED: Court says USDA is sole enforcer for organics
01/07/2014 5:55:39 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE, Jan. 9) The California Court of Appeals ruled consumers do not have the right to... Read more.
Web seminar looks at herbicide resistance management in potatoes
01/03/2014 4:40:00 AMA new Focus on Potato Web seminar offers potato growers an opportunity to learn more about herbicide... Read more.
- Rivermaid Trading joins cherry optical sorting revolution
- Outback Steakhouse adds Florida grapefruit to South Korea menu
- Sakata Seed, Alf Christianson Seed merge
- Researcher hopes to have an eye for healthful broccoli
- Syngenta rebrands Rogers vegetable seeds
- Bayer opens new North Carolina bee care center
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice
- Math anxiety may be linked to lower understanding of GMOs
- UPDATED: Federal GMO labeling bill draws ag support