Oregon bee deaths prompt pesticide restrictions
06/26/2014 5:38:31 PMOnce again, the Oregon Department of Agriculture has issued temporary rules to protect bees and other... Read more.
Cal bartlett crop smaller
06/26/2014 10:25:25 AMCalifornia pear growers expect to harvest about 2.6 million boxes of bartletts this year, down from... Watch Video.
Produce industry reps appointed to trade committee
06/26/2014 9:54:43 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture and U.S. Trade Representative have appointed 19 people—including several from... Read more.
California woes push 2014 cherry production down
06/26/2014 9:46:38 AMA big dip in California production should push U.S. sweet cherry production down 2% in 2014. About... Read more.
Andean spud beefs up production in response to tuber moths
06/25/2014 10:53:40 AMTuber moths, long a bane of potato growers, may actually hold the potential to increase yields. Cornell... Read more.
Lab offers new plant nutrient analysis service
06/24/2014 9:54:49 AMBellville, Ohio-based Crop Health Laboratories has begun offering plant diagnostics that it claims reveal crop... Read more.
Online tool helps calculate organic fertilizer requirements
06/18/2014 10:08:17 AMOrganic growers may have a more difficult time with nutrient management because the nutrient content... Read more.
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
- Valent introduces low-VOC ProGibb plant growth regulator
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Florida127 strawberry branded as Sensation for marketing
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- Pecan industry eyes marketing order