Study finds consumers confused about local, organic foods
05/28/2014 9:55:34 AMWhen it comes to the differences between local and organic foods, near one-fifth of consumers involved... Read more.
WA 38 apple variety to be marketed as 'Cosmic Crisp'
05/21/2014 2:17:20 PMWA 38, an apple variety developed by Washington State University, has a new brand name designed to... Read more.
USDA to offer crop insurance to specialty crop, organic producers
05/21/2014 12:21:48 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture will begin a pilot crop insurance program for organic and specialty... Read more.
Oneonta Starr adds cherry packing line
05/21/2014 11:46:38 AMOneonta Starr Ranch Growers has installed a new cherry packing line and is introducing new packaging. The... Watch Video.
Nufarm to market biological fire blight control
05/19/2014 3:49:07 PMBeginning next year, Cary, N.C.-based Nufarm will take over marketing of a biological agent that controls... Read more.
Survey: Honeybee colonies fared better this winter
05/15/2014 10:14:01 AMHoneybee deaths decreased about 7 percent during the 2013-14 winter from the previous winter, according... Read more.
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- WEB EXTRA: Program helps identify Florida-grown produce
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue