“Washington Grown” TV series returns
09/30/2014 7:34:23 AMThe second season of the television series Washington Grown is coming, with the first of 13 episodes... Watch Video.
Rain complicates pumpkin deal
09/24/2014 12:54:32 PMRains have cut into volumes in some pumpkin-growing areas and delayed harvests in others. Capac, Mich.-based... Read more.
Common virus, pathogen conspire to damage potatoes
09/22/2014 4:41:37 PMA common potato virus and a fungus-like pathogen can team up to cause even more damage in potatoes. Washington... Read more.
Changing demographics, drought top the concerns of wineries
09/22/2014 3:45:03 PM%The California wine industry will continue to hold its own in the global marketplace despite shifts... Read more.
Revisions to proposed produce rule ease water requirements
09/22/2014 3:04:53 PMFor details on the other four revised rule proposals, please see "UPDATED: FDA releases revised produce... Read more.
Web seminar focuses on potato fungicide resistance management
09/19/2014 4:06:42 PMAlthough herbicide-resistant weeds have captured headlines in many trade publications the past few years, another... Read more.
- Low pesticide residue found in most produce sampled
- Research bolsters foliar nutrients’ role in citrus greening management
- USDA predicts fresh produce imports will outpace exports
- Texas artichokes fill locally grown niche
- Don't confuse potato early blight with brown leaf spot
- UC adviser seeks darker red, purple sweet potatoes