Stemilt installs high-tech sorting on apple line
10/07/2014 1:04:42 PMWenatchee, Wash.-based Stemilt Growers has installed a apple packing line in its Olds Station facility... Read more.
Nominate a leader for a potato industry award
10/06/2014 11:31:02 AMAs harvest begins to wind down and you have time to catch your breath, start thinking about colleagues... Read more.
Web seminar discusses post-harvest phosphorus for spuds
10/03/2014 3:53:20 PMWith potato harvest winding down in many regions, growers have changed their focus to post-harvest... Read more.
USDA grants total almost $118 million
10/02/2014 5:25:14 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has issued nearly $118 million in grants to support fruits, vegetables... Read more.
Research looks at dung beetles as a natural clean-up crew
10/01/2014 12:50:50 PMDung beetles, sometimes called nature's pooper scoopers, could help suppress harmful foodborne pathogens in the... Read more.
- University of Florida faculty predicts food trends for 2015
- FAA grants exemption to Trimble drone
- Apples may help fight obesity
- Bayer consolidates 2 biological fungicides under Sonata label
- UC Riverside to release new citrus psyllid parasitoid
- UPDATED: Storm brings much-needed rains but doesn’t dent drought