Report: U.S. tree nut industry is healthy, but watch China
09/26/2013 10:37:34 AMBusiness is booming for the U.S. tree nut industry, with rising grower prices, larger crops and ever-increasing... Read more.
Study: Grapes, blueberries may boost immunity
09/24/2013 3:13:14 PMRed grapes and blueberries have compounds that could improve human immune systems, according to researchers... Read more.
Nominate an industry leader for a Potato Industry Award
09/23/2013 10:00:57 AMEvery year, TheGrower.com and its sister publication, The Packer, recognize a potato industry leader, and... Read more.
U.S. spud production up, citrus down
09/20/2013 7:44:03 AMU.S. potato production rose 8% in 2012, but U.S. citrus production was down 4%. About 463 million... Read more.
Policies worry farmers more than climate change itself
09/17/2013 11:32:41 AMPolicy surrounding climate change worries farmers more than climate change itself, according to a study... Read more.
Washington university remains neutral on GMO labeling measure
09/16/2013 9:20:03 AMWashington State University has issued a statement that it plans to remain neutral on Initiative 522,... Read more.
Study: Homeowners' insecticide use affects bumblebees
09/12/2013 2:09:36 PMAlthough bee advocates have focused on farmers and their use of insecticides, homeowner use of chemicals... Read more.
- Macro Plastics unveils hybrid plastic-wood bin
- Fresh produce industry vital to Arizona economy, research shows
- Scientists complete genetic fingerprint of pest
- Four Washington tree fruit groups consider consolidation
- Some frozen produce healthier than fresh, says study
- Labor groups back immigration protest
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant