Merchants look forward to San Francisco market expansion
10/02/2013 8:43:43 PMSAN FRANCISCO — After more than six years of planning, the San Francisco Wholesale Produce Market... Watch Video.
Project will use minute sensors to track bumblebees
10/01/2013 2:43:36 PMAs European honeybees decline, bumblebees have taken on a more important role as pollinators. Because little... Read more.
Video takes a look at marmorated stink bug management
09/30/2013 4:19:01 PMThe Northeastern Integrated Pest Management Center, housed at Cornell University, has just released the latest... Read more.
Potato Web seminar helps growers get the most from fungicides
09/27/2013 11:06:49 AMLike many tools, fungicides are most beneficial if used correctly. To help potato growers get the... Read more.
E-tongue doesn't fatigue but won't replace human wine tasters
09/27/2013 10:10:14 AMAfter a while of tasting, the human tongue can become fatigued. But an electronic tongue developed... Read more.
Report: U.S. tree nut industry is healthy, but watch China
09/26/2013 10:37:34 AMBusiness is booming for the U.S. tree nut industry, with rising grower prices, larger crops and ever-increasing... Read more.
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- New strawberry varieties create a sensation
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Branded tomato variety earns a following
- Recording hours worked continues to trip up employers
- UPDATED: Jensens face federal criminal charges in cantaloupe case
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- University of Georgia releases giant of a blueberry variety
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Washington university remains neutral on GMO labeling measure