Researchers tap dwarfing rootstocks for 'ladderless' orchard
08/11/2014 9:54:24 AMLadders could be a thing of the past for peach and nectarine harvest crews based on a new test orchard... Read more.
Food safety focus of water report
08/08/2014 5:19:10 PMThe Produce Marketing Association and Western Growers Association partnered with the Center for Produce Safety... Read more.
Michigan State receives $6.9 million to continue native bee work
08/06/2014 1:16:26 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has awarded $6.9 million to Michigan State University to develop... Watch Video.
Sunrain buys 1,600-acre farm
08/04/2014 3:52:05 PMPotato seed producer Sunrain Varieties LLC has purchased a 1,600-acre farm near the Idaho cities of... Read more.
Washington's organic ag production continues to grow
07/30/2014 5:46:59 PMProduction and sales of organic agricultural items have continued to grow nationally for the past... Read more.
Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race
07/17/2014 10:26:37 AMChris Voigt, executive director of the Washington State Potato Commission, Moses Lake, is the focal... Read more.
- Odor molecules hold promise as citrus psyllid attractant
- Report examines value of neonicotinoids to ag
- Rutgers develops nutrient-packed lettuce
- Drought remains top issue for California PCAs in 2015
- Bejo introduces next branded veggie: Lettage cabbage
- USDA awards $4 million for Midwestern honeybee habitat