Stemilt video highlights pear program
11/04/2014 1:18:39 PMStemilt Growers has unveiled a new video highlighting its Rushing Rivers pear program. The video features... Watch Video.
Diet affects bee sensitivity to pesticides, says study
11/03/2014 1:19:18 PMFeeding honeybees a diet of natural pollen makes them significantly more resistant to pesticides than... Read more.
UPDATED: Washington apples regain China market
10/30/2014 2:22:52 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE, Oct. 30) Providing a key market outlet for a record volume crop, the Chinese market... Read more.
Ag groups seek methyl bromide for emergencies
10/29/2014 5:04:44 PMMore than 80 U.S. agricultural and commodity groups have signed a letter to Frank Lucas, chairman... Read more.
Bejo introduces next branded veggie: Lettage cabbage
10/27/2014 12:02:35 PMTaking a page from the Tasti-Lee branded tomato playbook, Bejo Seeds Inc. plans to begin marketing... Watch Video.
USDA awards $10 million grant for fruit improvement research
10/27/2014 10:58:54 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has awarded a group of scientists from 14 universities, including... Read more.
- Farmers Mutual Hail to acquire John Deere Insurance
- USDA seeks to knock down trade barriers, create consistent rules
- UF taps citizen scientists to help collect bee data
- Central Valley citrus growers dodge a freeze but expect more
- FFVA fills newly created food safety and sustainability position
- Desert frosts nip lettuce