Apple group awards scholarships
07/16/2014 11:57:20 AMThe Washington Apple Education Foundation will hold two luncheons later this month to recognize a... Read more.
Four tree fruit industry groups combine
07/10/2014 4:08:37 PMFour Washington tree fruit industry organizations will combine to form the Washington State Tree Fruit... Read more.
Oregon beekeepers continue to see unsustainable losses
07/08/2014 1:49:32 PMMore than 20 percent of Oregon's managed bee colonies did not survive this winter, a loss that is... Read more.
Northwest cherries records all-time best June volume
07/08/2014 8:00:39 AMA monthly record 10.3 million boxes of cherries shipped from the region in June, according to Yakima,... Read more.
Oregon bee deaths prompt pesticide restrictions
06/26/2014 5:38:31 PMOnce again, the Oregon Department of Agriculture has issued temporary rules to protect bees and other... Read more.
Produce industry reps appointed to trade committee
06/26/2014 9:54:43 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture and U.S. Trade Representative have appointed 19 people—including several from... Read more.
- California to raise farmers market fees to fund more inspectors
- Bernard Imming, former United Fresh leader, dies
- Fruit prices rising faster than vegetables
- UF names Michael Rogers interim head of citrus center
- Fruit and vegetable committee sets priorities
- California expands psyllid quarantine in Tulare County
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue
- Fresno Food Expo marks new date, opens registration
- Johnny's Seeds offers Kalettes seed