Monsanto pledges $4 million toward honeybee health efforts
10/11/2013 11:41:03 AMSt. Louis-based Monsanto plans to commit $4 million during the next three years to help address the... Read more.
Website provides info on new grapevine red blotch disease
10/09/2013 5:33:17 PMUniversity of California Cooperative Extension in Sonoma County has launched a new Web page on grapevine... Read more.
Study: Heavy metal selenium may harm honey bee health
10/04/2013 12:29:08 PMAdd selenium to the growing list of compounds that may affect honey bee health. A group of University... Read more.
Merchants look forward to San Francisco market expansion
10/02/2013 8:43:43 PMSAN FRANCISCO — After more than six years of planning, the San Francisco Wholesale Produce Market... Watch Video.
Project will use minute sensors to track bumblebees
10/01/2013 2:43:36 PMAs European honeybees decline, bumblebees have taken on a more important role as pollinators. Because little... Read more.
Whole Foods plans produce sustainability ratings
10/01/2013 1:20:38 PMWhole Foods Market plans to launch a sustainability rating system in September 2014 for produce and... Read more.
Video takes a look at marmorated stink bug management
09/30/2013 4:19:01 PMThe Northeastern Integrated Pest Management Center, housed at Cornell University, has just released the latest... Read more.
Potato Web seminar helps growers get the most from fungicides
09/27/2013 11:06:49 AMLike many tools, fungicides are most beneficial if used correctly. To help potato growers get the... Read more.
- Texas researcher seeks alternate potato zebra chip controls
- USDA halts national LGMA
- Macro Plastics unveils hybrid plastic-wood bin
- Fresh produce industry vital to Arizona economy, research shows
- Scientists complete genetic fingerprint of pest
- Four Washington tree fruit groups consider consolidation
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant