Ag groups seek methyl bromide for emergencies
10/29/2014 5:04:44 PMMore than 80 U.S. agricultural and commodity groups have signed a letter to Frank Lucas, chairman... Read more.
Bejo introduces next branded veggie: Lettage cabbage
10/27/2014 12:02:35 PMTaking a page from the Tasti-Lee branded tomato playbook, Bejo Seeds Inc. plans to begin marketing... Watch Video.
USDA awards $10 million grant for fruit improvement research
10/27/2014 10:58:54 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has awarded a group of scientists from 14 universities, including... Read more.
CMI introduces Honeycrisp pouches
10/22/2014 2:46:08 PMColumbia Marketing International has launched a pouch bag line for Queen Bee Honeycrisp apples. Tested... Watch Video.
Black Gold Farms improves consistency with optical sorter
10/13/2014 12:34:54 PMBlack Gold Farms used an Odenberg Halo sorter during its potato seasons in Missouri and Texas earlier... Read more.
Columbia Basin growers count blessings with water aplenty
10/13/2014 12:35:44 PMWhile onion growers in much of the West are dealing with droughts and legally mandated water limits,... Read more.
- University of Florida faculty predicts food trends for 2015
- FAA grants exemption to Trimble drone
- Apples may help fight obesity
- Bayer consolidates 2 biological fungicides under Sonata label
- UC Riverside to release new citrus psyllid parasitoid
- UPDATED: Storm brings much-needed rains but doesn’t dent drought