Good service boosts tasting room sales
03/07/2014 9:03:45 AMLike most other businesses, winery tasting rooms can benefit from good customer service. The findings of... Read more.
Report looks at fire blight control in organic apples, pears
03/03/2014 6:45:46 PMAt the end of the 2014 season, organic pome fruit growers will have to begin phasing out use of antibiotics... Read more.
EPA registers biological insecticide from Marrone Bio
03/03/2014 2:43:53 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Venerate, a biological insecticide from Davis, Calif.-based Marrone Bio... Read more.
UPDATED: USDA shuts door to potatoes in WIC
02/28/2014 3:50:58 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE, 4:50 p.m.) The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s final say on changes to Women,... Read more.
Survey finds continued growth in spud’s popularity
02/27/2014 4:27:33 PMPotatoes have a large following and it continues to grow, according to a recent survey conducted on... Read more.
Farm bill provision boosts bulk apple exports
02/26/2014 11:01:12 AMSaving growers as much as $300 a truckload, a 2014 farm bill provision allows bulk fresh apple shipments... Read more.
- Broccoli offers winter production opportunities for Florida
- New farm bill increases investments in specialty crops
- Cold snap delays South Carolina watermelons
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up
- Bayer opens new North Carolina bee care center
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice
- UPDATED: Federal GMO labeling bill draws ag support
- WEB EXTRA: Program helps identify Florida-grown produce