Cal bartlett crop smaller
06/26/2014 10:25:25 AMCalifornia pear growers expect to harvest about 2.6 million boxes of bartletts this year, down from... Watch Video.
Produce industry reps appointed to trade committee
06/26/2014 9:54:43 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture and U.S. Trade Representative have appointed 19 people—including several from... Read more.
Andean spud beefs up production in response to tuber moths
06/25/2014 10:53:40 AMTuber moths, long a bane of potato growers, may actually hold the potential to increase yields. Cornell... Read more.
Online tool helps calculate organic fertilizer requirements
06/18/2014 10:08:17 AMOrganic growers may have a more difficult time with nutrient management because the nutrient content... Read more.
Genome database will help guide fruit choices, aid breeding
06/06/2014 12:11:25 PMResearchers from the University of Florida, Washington State, Clemson, North Carolina State and Cornell have... Read more.
- Study: West will likely face 'megadrought' within next century
- Netafim, T-L Irrigation join on hybrid center-pivot drip system
- Specialty grapes star in Emmys dinner
- DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
- Three fungal diseases hit Pacific Northwest vegetable crops
- Florida ag department offers cost-share for weather stations