Sunrain buys 1,600-acre farm
08/04/2014 3:52:05 PMPotato seed producer Sunrain Varieties LLC has purchased a 1,600-acre farm near the Idaho cities of... Read more.
Washington's organic ag production continues to grow
07/30/2014 5:46:59 PMProduction and sales of organic agricultural items have continued to grow nationally for the past... Read more.
Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race
07/17/2014 10:26:37 AMChris Voigt, executive director of the Washington State Potato Commission, Moses Lake, is the focal... Read more.
Researchers find new marmorated stink bug attractant
07/16/2014 5:34:09 PMU.S. Department of Agriculture researchers have deciphered chemical pheromones emitted by the brown marmorated stink... Read more.
Four tree fruit industry groups combine
07/10/2014 4:08:37 PMFour Washington tree fruit industry organizations will combine to form the Washington State Tree Fruit... Read more.
Oregon beekeepers continue to see unsustainable losses
07/08/2014 1:49:32 PMMore than 20 percent of Oregon's managed bee colonies did not survive this winter, a loss that is... Read more.
Northwest cherries records all-time best June volume
07/08/2014 8:00:39 AMA monthly record 10.3 million boxes of cherries shipped from the region in June, according to Yakima,... Read more.
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- U.S. Potato Board focuses on growth
- Monsanto introduces tomato hybrid for the Southeast
- Scientists study habits of a disease-carrying beetle of walnuts
- Pomegranates appear to be easy-to-grow citrus alternative