Oregon county ballot measure would ban GMOs
03/19/2014 2:31:09 PMVoters in Jackson County, Ore.—home to Medford and Ashland—will be asked to vote on a... Read more.
Oregon carrot seed growers move to drip irrigation, saving water
03/18/2014 10:20:25 AMOregon producers, who grow about 85 percent of the nation's carrot seeds, have cut water use in half... Watch Video.
Specialty crop alarm raised over 2,4-D resistant corn and soybean
03/18/2014 9:39:37 AMTo crudely reshape the old quote from Rudyard Kipling about the east and west, produce is produce... Read more.
Potato officials optimistic Mexico deal coming soon
03/14/2014 12:22:13 PMCOLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. — After more than 10 years of working on getting full access for U.S.... Read more.
New school lunch rules don't prompt less produce consumption
03/12/2014 8:14:49 AMNew school lunch requirements, launched by the U.S. Department of Agriculture in 2012, appear to be... Read more.
State commissions combine on potato research
03/10/2014 6:48:30 PMThe Washington, Oregon and Idaho potato commissions have joined to share funding for research projects. Chris... Read more.
- New farm bill increases investments in specialty crops
- Broccoli offers winter production opportunities for Florida
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up
- Bayer opens new North Carolina bee care center
- Cold snap delays South Carolina watermelons
- Syngenta awards $70,000 through grant program
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice
- UPDATED: Federal GMO labeling bill draws ag support
- WEB EXTRA: Program helps identify Florida-grown produce