Washington Fruit & Produce plans to double cherry packing output
05/30/2014 10:12:08 PMA new packing house means Washington Fruit & Produce Co. could double its cherry packing output... Watch Video.
Project seeks to improve farmers market food safety
05/28/2014 12:23:50 PMResearchers hope to enlist smartphones, tablets and the Web to help farmers market vendors and managers... Read more.
Study finds consumers confused about local, organic foods
05/28/2014 9:55:34 AMWhen it comes to the differences between local and organic foods, near one-fifth of consumers involved... Read more.
Washington State University dubs new apple variety 'Cosmic Crisp'
05/21/2014 2:17:20 PMWA 38, an apple variety developed by Washington State University, has a new name designed to play... Read more.
USDA to offer crop insurance to specialty crop, organic producers
05/21/2014 12:21:48 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture will begin a pilot crop insurance program for organic and specialty... Read more.
Oneonta Starr adds cherry packing line
05/21/2014 11:46:38 AMOneonta Starr Ranch Growers has installed a new cherry packing line and is introducing new packaging. The... Watch Video.
- Wawona recalls 6 weeks of stone fruit shipments
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Walmart funds second round of strawberry sustainability grants
- UPDATED: U.S. potato shipments resume in Mexico
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- Reflective mulch may fight citrus psyllids that transmit HLB
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Study finds consumers confused about local, organic foods
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Netafim to unveil portable drip system