Potato officials optimistic Mexico deal coming soon
03/14/2014 12:22:13 PMCOLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. — After more than 10 years of working on getting full access for U.S.... Read more.
New school lunch rules don't prompt less produce consumption
03/12/2014 8:14:49 AMNew school lunch requirements, launched by the U.S. Department of Agriculture in 2012, appear to be... Read more.
New potato varieties enter the market
03/10/2014 6:49:08 PMWith the rise of specialty potatoes in the retail world, several new varieties are emerging in the... Read more.
Good service boosts tasting room sales
03/07/2014 9:03:45 AMLike most other businesses, winery tasting rooms can benefit from good customer service. The findings of... Read more.
Report looks at fire blight control in organic apples, pears
03/03/2014 6:45:46 PMAt the end of the 2014 season, organic pome fruit growers will have to begin phasing out use of antibiotics... Read more.
EPA registers biological insecticide from Marrone Bio
03/03/2014 2:43:53 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Venerate, a biological insecticide from Davis, Calif.-based Marrone Bio... Read more.
- Rivermaid Trading joins cherry optical sorting revolution
- Outback Steakhouse adds Florida grapefruit to South Korea menu
- Sakata Seed, Alf Christianson Seed merge
- Researcher hopes to have an eye for healthful broccoli
- Syngenta rebrands Rogers vegetable seeds
- Bayer opens new North Carolina bee care center
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice
- Math anxiety may be linked to lower understanding of GMOs
- UPDATED: Federal GMO labeling bill draws ag support