Web seminar focuses on potato fungicide resistance management
09/19/2014 4:06:42 PMAlthough herbicide-resistant weeds have captured headlines in many trade publications the past few years, another... Read more.
Spud and citrus production down, value up
09/19/2014 11:42:17 AMU.S. potato and citrus production fell in the 2013-14 season, but the values of both crops increased,... Read more.
Virtual farm helps berry growers better manage land, water
09/12/2014 1:49:05 PMBerry growers along California's Pacific Coast are using math in the form of a virtual farm model... Read more.
EPA registers bactericide for fire blight in apples, pears
09/11/2014 10:01:13 AMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Kasumin bactericide to treat Erwinia amylovora, the bacteria responsible... Read more.
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
- Valent introduces low-VOC ProGibb plant growth regulator
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Florida127 strawberry branded as Sensation for marketing
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- Research bolsters foliar nutrients’ role in citrus greening management