Study: West will likely face 'megadrought' within next century
08/26/2014 10:59:04 AMJust when you though the drought in the Southwest couldn't get much worse a joint university study... Read more.
Three fungal diseases hit Pacific Northwest vegetable crops
08/25/2014 5:25:27 PMThree fungal diseases have hit Pacific Northwest vegetable and oilseed growers, prompting Washington State University... Read more.
U.S. Apple predicts third-largest crop
08/25/2014 5:15:06 PMCHICAGO — Predicting the third-largest overall crop of apples, U.S. Apple Association leaders say the... Watch Video.
Pear breeding efforts focus on rootstocks
08/22/2014 10:36:07 AMWenatchee, Wash. — While new pear variety development can’t compare with apples, part of the... Read more.
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue
- Fresno Food Expo marks new date, opens registration
- Johnny's Seeds offers Kalettes seed