Super cool research project examines ways to cut produce losses
11/18/2013 4:10:18 PMA university of Hawaii researcher is working on a super cool project to help minimize food losses... Read more.
Composted yard waste benefits growers, say studies
11/15/2013 10:37:09 AMAs an old adage goes, one man's trash is another man's treasure. In this case, King and Snohomish... Read more.
Ag chemical application timing can reduce effects on amphibians
11/13/2013 10:01:10 AMCommon pesticides and fertilizers can take their toll on amphibians, according to the results of a... Read more.
There's still time to submit a Potato Industry Award nomination
11/13/2013 5:50:00 AMThere's still time to nominate an industry leader for a Potato Industry Award. The deadline isn't... Read more.
Syngenta adds herbicide resistance to Bt sweet corn line
11/12/2013 10:57:29 AMSyngenta has added the Liberty Link herbicide-tolerance trait to its Attribute insect-protected sweet corn line... Read more.
Water concerns weigh heavily on California growers, survey says
11/11/2013 1:26:31 PMFaced with increasingly dry conditions, California growers are having to make tough decisions about upcoming... Read more.
USDA issues draft environmental assessment for GMO apple
11/08/2013 8:48:54 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has released its draft environmental assessment for an apple genetically... Read more.
- Texas researcher seeks alternate potato zebra chip controls
- USDA halts national LGMA
- Macro Plastics unveils hybrid plastic-wood bin
- Fresh produce industry vital to Arizona economy, research shows
- Scientists complete genetic fingerprint of pest
- Four Washington tree fruit groups consider consolidation
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant