Kennco introduces three plastic baling machines
08/22/2014 4:16:38 PMRuskin, Fla.-based Kennco Manufacturing Inc. has introduced three models of Bigfoot Balers that will compress... Read more.
U.S. Apple predicts third-largest crop
08/25/2014 5:15:06 PMCHICAGO — Predicting the third-largest overall crop of apples, U.S. Apple Association leaders say the... Watch Video.
Pear breeding efforts focus on rootstocks
08/22/2014 10:36:07 AMWenatchee, Wash. — While new pear variety development can’t compare with apples, part of the... Read more.
DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
08/21/2014 12:05:06 PMWilmington, Del.-based DuPont Crop Protection plans to sell its copper fungicide business to Tokyo-based Mitsui... Read more.
Pictorial test helps gauge children's responses to produce items
08/21/2014 10:49:33 AMEven if a produce item is nutritious, it does no good if preschoolers turn up their noses at it. To... Read more.
GMO labeling initiative qualifies for Colorado's November ballot
08/20/2014 5:54:33 PMVoters in Colorado will be asked in November whether they want foods that contain genetically modified... Read more.
- Jackie Burns named UF/IFAS dean for research
- Common virus, pathogen conspire to damage potatoes
- Mike Roberts promoted to GM of Griffin Fertilizer
- Changing demographics, drought top the concerns of wineries
- UPDATED: FDA releases revised produce rule proposal
- Revisions to proposed produce rule ease water requirements
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue