North Dakota potato grower honored for conservation efforts
01/27/2014 11:35:29 AMCarl Hoverson, a Larimore, N.D., potato grower and owner of Hoverson Farms, recently was recognizes... Read more.
CORRECTED: Washington growers embrace H-2A program
01/24/2014 2:23:10 PMCORRECTED Trying to eliminate some of the uncertainty in the labor market, more Northwest fruit growers... Read more.
Microgreens pack a big nutritional punch, say researchers
01/23/2014 10:16:06 AMMicrogreens—plants with only two true leaves—pack a nutritional punch, according to a recent U.S. Department... Read more.
To succeed, match farmers market offerings to the clientele
01/22/2014 12:00:25 PMTo succeed in the increasingly crowded farmers market scene, you need products that stand out and... Read more.
Technology helps cull spotted wing drosophila fruit damage
01/22/2014 9:22:56 AMBBC Technologies North America is helping a Michigan blueberry grower eliminate damage by spotted wing... Read more.
UPDATED: Judge: Labor Department coerced blueberry growers
01/21/2014 1:58:12 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE Jan. 23) Two Oregon blueberry growers were financially coerced when they signed “hot... Read more.
Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees
01/21/2014 9:49:03 AMA virus that typically infects plants has been found in honeybees, possibly helping to explain the... Read more.
- Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
- California organic certifier visits highlights, challenges
- Driscoll’s CEO is hospital’s ‘Hero’
- FDA seeks input on environmental impact of safety rule
- Hearing set in Vidalia onion start date debate
- Texas fruit crops appear to have escaped freeze damage
- Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
- Mississippi launches voluntary bee-protection program
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Obama’s visit spotlights California’s drought
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees