Washington to hold drawing for trees of new apple variety
03/25/2014 5:57:39 PMWashington State University will hold a random drawing to determine which Washington apple growers will... Read more.
Software helps you manage scouting, pest data
03/25/2014 5:28:58 PMSpensa Technologies Inc. has developed pest management software that allows growers and consultants to organize,... Read more.
Three Web seminars focus on hot potato production topics
03/24/2014 3:17:37 PMFocus on Potato has released three educational Web seminars aimed at helping potato growers better... Read more.
UPDATED: Mexico allows U.S. potatoes entry
03/21/2014 9:50:00 AMRelated content: Potato outlook isn't good. (UPDATED March 21) The Mexican government has published a long-sought... Read more.
Math anxiety may be linked to lower understanding of GMOs
03/20/2014 10:09:10 AMPenn State University researchers say they may have found a link between math comprehension and people's... Read more.
Oregon county ballot measure would ban GMOs
03/19/2014 2:31:09 PMVoters in Jackson County, Ore.—home to Medford and Ashland—will be asked to vote on a... Read more.
Oregon carrot seed growers move to drip irrigation, saving water
03/18/2014 10:20:25 AMOregon producers, who grow about 85 percent of the nation's carrot seeds, have cut water use in half... Watch Video.
Specialty crop alarm raised over 2,4-D resistant corn and soybean
03/18/2014 9:39:37 AMTo crudely reshape the old quote from Rudyard Kipling about the east and west, produce is produce... Read more.
- Rivermaid Trading joins cherry optical sorting revolution
- Bayer opens new North Carolina bee care center
- Don't confuse potato early blight with brown leaf spot
- Sakata Seed, Alf Christianson Seed merge
- Researcher hopes to have an eye for healthful broccoli
- Outback Steakhouse adds Florida grapefruit to South Korea menu
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice
- Math anxiety may be linked to lower understanding of GMOs
- UPDATED: Federal GMO labeling bill draws ag support