DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
08/21/2014 12:05:06 PMWilmington, Del.-based DuPont Crop Protection plans to sell its copper fungicide business to Tokyo-based Mitsui... Read more.
Pictorial test helps gauge children's responses to produce items
08/21/2014 10:49:33 AMEven if a produce item is nutritious, it does no good if preschoolers turn up their noses at it. To... Read more.
GMO labeling initiative qualifies for Colorado's November ballot
08/20/2014 5:54:33 PMVoters in Colorado will be asked in November whether they want foods that contain genetically modified... Read more.
Sun rises on new Web domain as organic sector grows
08/21/2014 9:16:20 AMResearch released this summer by Consumer Reports shows 45% of U.S. residents buy organic foods at... Watch Video.
Growers try to prevent, prepare for harsher irrigation rules
08/20/2014 12:47:32 PMOnion growers in the Pacific Northwest are optimistic as they wait for news regarding the revised... Read more.
- UPDATED: California governor signs groundwater management bills
- Florida citrus growers get USDA assistance
- Pesky bagrada bugs expand northward in California
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- Vance Agribusiness names 40 Under 40 honorees
- EPA registers Nimitz nematicide
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue