Scientists complete genetic fingerprint of pest
12/04/2013 5:54:25 PMA group of scientists has published the genome and accompanying sequence data for the spotted wing... Read more.
Four Washington tree fruit groups consider consolidation
12/04/2013 5:51:47 PMWENATCHEE, Wash. — Plans to consolidate four Washington state tree fruit trade groups into one... Read more.
Some frozen produce healthier than fresh, says study
12/04/2013 8:40:14 AMAlthough many consumers may believe that fresh produce contains more nutrients than frozen, a University... Read more.
Hort Show panelists tackle food safety
12/03/2013 4:55:58 PMWENATCHEE, Wash. — After using a host of different incentives, Jim Colbert, director of food... Read more.
Potatoes solid, but onions struggle
11/24/2013 7:00:34 PMPotato growers are smiling, but onion growers are lamenting their fate in much of the country as the... Read more.
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- University of Georgia releases giant of a blueberry variety
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Washington university remains neutral on GMO labeling measure