Cal bartlett crop smaller
06/26/2014 10:25:25 AMCalifornia pear growers expect to harvest about 2.6 million boxes of bartletts this year, down from... Watch Video.
Produce industry reps appointed to trade committee
06/26/2014 9:54:43 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture and U.S. Trade Representative have appointed 19 people—including several from... Read more.
Andean spud beefs up production in response to tuber moths
06/25/2014 10:53:40 AMTuber moths, long a bane of potato growers, may actually hold the potential to increase yields. Cornell... Read more.
Online tool helps calculate organic fertilizer requirements
06/18/2014 10:08:17 AMOrganic growers may have a more difficult time with nutrient management because the nutrient content... Read more.
Genome database will help guide fruit choices, aid breeding
06/06/2014 12:11:25 PMResearchers from the University of Florida, Washington State, Clemson, North Carolina State and Cornell have... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Fungicide-resistant late blight found in Wisconsin spud field
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- New spud variety suited to Florida, fries up less oily
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- Lab offers new plant nutrient analysis service
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race