Four Washington tree fruit groups consider consolidation
12/04/2013 5:51:47 PMWENATCHEE, Wash. — Plans to consolidate four Washington state tree fruit trade groups into one... Read more.
Some frozen produce healthier than fresh, says study
12/04/2013 8:40:14 AMAlthough many consumers may believe that fresh produce contains more nutrients than frozen, a University... Read more.
Group recognized for high tunnel research
11/24/2013 6:55:01 PMA group of 17 researchers, led by Washington State University, recently was recognized for their innovative... Read more.
Idaho Potato Truck prepares for third year
11/24/2013 7:02:15 PMAs the big red Idaho potato truck gears down for the winter after traveling more than 25,000 miles... Read more.
Oregon restricts insecticides in wake of bumblebee deaths
11/22/2013 6:25:00 AMThe Oregon Department of Agriculture has restricted the use of two insecticides to help protect pollinators,... Read more.
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Branded tomato variety earns a following
- New strawberry varieties create a sensation
- UPDATED: Jensens face federal criminal charges in cantaloupe case
- Honeybee groups sue EPA over insecticide registration
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Washington university remains neutral on GMO labeling measure
- Monsanto pledges $4 million toward honeybee health efforts