Farm bill provision boosts bulk apple exports
02/26/2014 11:01:12 AMSaving growers as much as $300 a truckload, a 2014 farm bill provision allows bulk fresh apple shipments... Read more.
Fly-In presses potato industry issues
02/25/2014 5:57:59 PMPotato industry leaders are lobbying Congress and federal regulators on guest worker reform, highway truck... Read more.
EPA proposes new worker protection rules
02/20/2014 3:03:43 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency has proposed changes to the Worker Protection Standard to increase worker... Read more.
Natural treatments enhance broccoli nutrients, shelf life
02/11/2014 11:10:54 AMThe discovery of two natural compounds that may enhance broccoli's anti-cancer properties while prolonging its... Read more.
Potatoes thrive under higher carbon dioxide levels
02/06/2014 10:10:05 AMAlthough some plants may suffer under global climate change and increased carbon dioxide levels, potatoes... Read more.
- Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
- California organic certifier visits highlights, challenges
- Driscoll’s CEO is hospital’s ‘Hero’
- FDA seeks input on environmental impact of safety rule
- South Florida high school teacher nabs top ag teaching award
- Hearing set in Vidalia onion start date debate
- Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
- Mississippi launches voluntary bee-protection program
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Obama’s visit spotlights California’s drought
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees