Riveridge pursues vacuum harvest technology
08/22/2014 4:34:54 PMRiveridge Produce Marketing Inc., Sparta, Mich., plans to expand use of a vacuum harvest aid on apples... Watch Video.
Pear breeding efforts focus on rootstocks
08/22/2014 10:36:07 AMWenatchee, Wash. — While new pear variety development can’t compare with apples, part of the... Read more.
DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
08/21/2014 12:05:06 PMWilmington, Del.-based DuPont Crop Protection plans to sell its copper fungicide business to Tokyo-based Mitsui... Read more.
Pictorial test helps gauge children's responses to produce items
08/21/2014 10:49:33 AMEven if a produce item is nutritious, it does no good if preschoolers turn up their noses at it. To... Read more.
GMO labeling initiative qualifies for Colorado's November ballot
08/20/2014 5:54:33 PMVoters in Colorado will be asked in November whether they want foods that contain genetically modified... Read more.
Sun rises on new Web domain as organic sector grows
08/21/2014 9:16:20 AMResearch released this summer by Consumer Reports shows 45% of U.S. residents buy organic foods at... Watch Video.
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- U.S. Potato Board focuses on growth
- Pomegranates appear to be easy-to-grow citrus alternative
- Scientists study habits of a disease-carrying beetle of walnuts
- Monsanto introduces tomato hybrid for the Southeast
- Study: West will likely face 'megadrought' within next century