Mechanical grape thinning pays off for growers
12/11/2013 11:27:12 AMMechanical grape thinning is beginning to pay dividends for western New York growers. The technique involves... Read more.
UPDATED: Honeybee groups sue EPA over insecticide registration
12/10/2013 4:03:24 PMBeekeeping groups have filed a challenge against the Environmental Protection Agency over its approval... Read more.
Grafted blueberry trees could enhance mechanical harvesting
12/09/2013 6:10:00 AMBlueberry production costs may be reduced if the fruit were to grow on trees rather than bushes. Wei... Read more.
'Scary dancers' may help control birds in fruit crops
12/05/2013 4:32:53 PMThose large, inflatable dancing creatures commonly seen at car dealerships may have a place in agriculture... Read more.
Texas researcher seeks alternate potato zebra chip controls
12/05/2013 5:40:00 AMRather than hitting potato psyllids with a barrage of insecticides, one Texas AgriLife Extension plant... Read more.
Macro Plastics unveils hybrid plastic-wood bin
12/05/2013 1:58:04 PM(CORRECTED) WENATCHEE, Wash. — Macro Plastics used the Northwest Horticultural Expo to introduce the Hybrid... Read more.
Four Washington tree fruit groups consider consolidation
12/04/2013 5:51:47 PMWENATCHEE, Wash. — Plans to consolidate four Washington state tree fruit trade groups into one... Read more.
- Rivermaid Trading joins cherry optical sorting revolution
- Outback Steakhouse adds Florida grapefruit to South Korea menu
- Sakata Seed, Alf Christianson Seed merge
- Researcher hopes to have an eye for healthful broccoli
- Syngenta rebrands Rogers vegetable seeds
- Bayer opens new North Carolina bee care center
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice
- Math anxiety may be linked to lower understanding of GMOs
- UPDATED: Federal GMO labeling bill draws ag support