Signature gathering begins for Oregon GMO labeling initiative
12/13/2013 1:42:42 PMSupporters of an Oregon ballot initiative to require labeling of foods with genetically modified organisms... Read more.
Nufarm introduces new copper formulation
12/12/2013 3:58:44 PMChicago-based Nufarm has introduced ChampION, a copper fungicide/bactericide for use on several specialty crops. Among the... Read more.
UPDATED: Honeybee groups sue EPA over insecticide registration
12/10/2013 4:03:24 PMBeekeeping groups have filed a challenge against the Environmental Protection Agency over its approval... Read more.
Grafted blueberry trees could enhance mechanical harvesting
12/09/2013 6:10:00 AMBlueberry production costs may be reduced if the fruit were to grow on trees rather than bushes. Wei... Read more.
'Scary dancers' may help control birds in fruit crops
12/05/2013 4:32:53 PMThose large, inflatable dancing creatures commonly seen at car dealerships may have a place in agriculture... Read more.
Texas researcher seeks alternate potato zebra chip controls
12/05/2013 5:40:00 AMRather than hitting potato psyllids with a barrage of insecticides, one Texas AgriLife Extension plant... Read more.
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice
- UPDATED: Federal GMO labeling bill draws ag support
- WEB EXTRA: Program helps identify Florida-grown produce