U.S. Potato Board focuses on growth
08/29/2014 10:46:01 AMSUN VALLEY, Idaho — The U.S. Potato Board remains positive about export growth and retail programs... Read more.
CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
09/01/2014 6:18:36 PM(CORRECTED) SUN VALLEY, Idaho — The biotech industry is working to shape a more balanced conversation... Read more.
Netafim, T-L Irrigation join on hybrid center-pivot drip system
08/27/2014 7:14:51 PMFresno, Calif.-based Netafim USA has joined with Hastings, Neb.-based T-L Irrigation to offer a hybrid... Read more.
Study: West will likely face 'megadrought' within next century
08/26/2014 10:59:04 AMJust when you though the drought in the Southwest couldn't get much worse a joint university study... Read more.
Three fungal diseases hit Pacific Northwest vegetable crops
08/25/2014 5:25:27 PMThree fungal diseases have hit Pacific Northwest vegetable and oilseed growers, prompting Washington State University... Read more.
- Central Valley citrus growers dodge a freeze but expect more
- USDA seeks to knock down trade barriers, create consistent rules
- Desert frosts nip lettuce
- University of Florida to offer hydroponic short courses in March
- Port dispute impacts Idaho; negotiators trade accusations
- GAO study finds pesticide residue programs can improve