Bayer entering fruits and vegetables arena
11/07/2013 5:19:04 AMBayer CropScience is expanding into produce. The Research Triangle, N.C.-based company has created a business unit... Read more.
Apple and pear producers face problems with no antibiotics
11/06/2013 3:24:18 PMOrganic apple and pear growers remain concerned about progress that’s being made on treatments to... Read more.
Organics shoppers consume more greens, research finds
10/31/2013 8:02:26 PMConsumers of organic salad greens eat them 22 times per month compared to 12 for consumers of conventionally... Read more.
NPC releases potato-specific food safety guide
10/30/2013 10:06:47 AMThe National Potato Council has released commodity-specific food safety guidelines for the potato industry. The... Read more.
EPA registers multi-product potato seed piece treatment
10/29/2013 1:04:20 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered CruiserMaxx Potato Extreme, a potato seed piece treatment from... Read more.
PTI data can be used for much more than traceability
10/28/2013 12:31:02 PMNEW ORLEANS — The information collected as part of the Produce Traceability Initiative is much... Read more.
Women add unique perspectives to firms, say panelists
10/25/2013 11:17:53 AMWomen account for only about one-third of commercially focused positions, such as procurement and risk... Watch Video.
- Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
- Driscoll’s CEO is hospital’s ‘Hero’
- California organic certifier visits highlights, challenges
- Texas fruit crops appear to have escaped freeze damage
- Researchers say GMO citrus trees could combat greening
- Genetically modified HLB-resistant citrus trees move to field trials
- Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
- Mississippi launches voluntary bee-protection program
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Obama’s visit spotlights California’s drought
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees