Produce social media opportunities unique, significant
08/22/2013 10:17:13 AMCHICAGO — It won’t surprise many people to learn that the majority of Americans have smart... Read more.
EPA issues new label rules for neonicotinoids to protect bees
08/21/2013 4:10:41 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency will require new labels and accompanying restrictions on neonicotinoid insecticides that... Read more.
Seed firms show off melons with longer shelflife
08/19/2013 4:46:05 PMWOODLAND, Calif. — As a melon breeder for Sakata Seed America Inc., Lakhwinder Randhawa has... Read more.
Washington State grad student receives NPC scholarship
08/19/2013 10:11:10 AMThe Washington, D.C.-based National Potato Council has awarded a $10,000 scholarship to Rhet Spear, a... Read more.
Winegrape pest turns up in Napa County
08/14/2013 5:55:00 AMTwo small populations of Virginia creeper leafhopper have been confirmed in Napa County, bringing to... Read more.
- Citrus growers endure another cold night, prepare for more
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Potato marketers promote nutrition
- California OKs herbicide for use on permanent crops
- Arizona project explores hydroponic strawberry production
- Survey finds food safety ranks as a top concern among Floridians
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant