Researchers tap bacteria-killing viruses to fight E. coli
04/01/2014 1:29:58 PMTreating meat and produce with selected types of bacteria-killing viruses could significantly reduce concentrations of... Watch Video.
Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
04/01/2014 10:25:30 AMMonsanto's Seminis vegetable seed division has introduced Sybaris, a medium-sized green bean for the commercial... Read more.
Marmorated stink bugs on the move as spring thaw begins
03/28/2014 12:21:55 PMAs spring finally arrives and the snow recedes in Michigan, the number of sightings of brown marmorated... Read more.
Spud sales to Mexico could more than triple under new rule
03/27/2014 1:56:02 PMThe opening of all of Mexico to U.S. potatoes could more than triple fresh sales to the country. Before... Read more.
Washington to hold drawing for trees of new apple variety
03/25/2014 5:57:39 PMWashington State University will hold a random drawing to determine which Washington apple growers will... Read more.
Software helps you manage scouting, pest data
03/25/2014 5:28:58 PMSpensa Technologies Inc. has developed pest management software that allows growers and consultants to organize,... Read more.
Three Web seminars focus on hot potato production topics
03/24/2014 3:17:37 PMFocus on Potato has released three educational Web seminars aimed at helping potato growers better... Read more.
- Wawona recalls 6 weeks of stone fruit shipments
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Walmart funds second round of strawberry sustainability grants
- UPDATED: U.S. potato shipments resume in Mexico
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- Reflective mulch may fight citrus psyllids that transmit HLB
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Study finds consumers confused about local, organic foods
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Netafim to unveil portable drip system