New school lunch rules don't prompt less produce consumption
03/12/2014 8:14:50 AMNew school lunch requirements, launched by the U.S. Department of Agriculture in 2012, appear to be... Read more.
New potato varieties enter the market
03/10/2014 6:49:08 PMWith the rise of specialty potatoes in the retail world, several new varieties are emerging in the... Read more.
Researchers seek growers' help in collecting soil data
03/04/2014 3:12:09 PMResearchers in Ohio and the north-central United States want to update soil fertility management recommendations... Read more.
Food safety evolving for eastern cantaloupe growers
03/04/2014 1:30:26 PMATLANTA — Entering its second year, the Eastern Cantaloupe Growers Association plans to help retailers... Watch Video.
Report looks at fire blight control in organic apples, pears
03/03/2014 6:45:46 PMAt the end of the 2014 season, organic pome fruit growers will have to begin phasing out use of antibiotics... Read more.
EPA registers biological insecticide from Marrone Bio
03/03/2014 2:43:54 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Venerate, a biological insecticide from Davis, Calif.-based Marrone Bio... Read more.
- California lawmakers, ag push for water bond
- Florida Small Farms Conference honors three innovators
- 2014 Fresno Food Expo notes
- Washington's organic ag production continues to grow
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Texas A&M breeding program wants to make spuds more fashionable
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race