Fire blight challenge draws research effort
07/31/2013 12:16:00 PMThe Organic Center, a Washington, D.C.-based research and education organization, is funding a project to... Read more.
Bayer to relocate biologicals, vegetable seeds to West Sacramento
07/26/2013 10:24:37 AMBayer CropScience plans to move its vegetable seed and biological research from its current location... Read more.
Researchers dig up the dirt on concord grape replant problems
07/25/2013 10:58:47 AMA group of Washington State University researchers hope to dig to the bottom of a replant problem... Read more.
Fungicides may make honeybees more susceptible to a parasite
07/24/2013 11:55:49 PMHoneybees that consume pollen that contains small amounts of commonly used fungicides may be more... Read more.
Rainy summer disrupts New York summer deal
07/22/2013 1:12:29 PMBuyers shouldn’t expect this summer to bring normal production from many New York vegetables. Torrential spring... Read more.
Today's late blight nastier than that of the Irish potato famine
07/18/2013 10:22:32 AMLate blight, the disease responsible for the Irish potato famine in the 1840s, has evolved over the... Read more.
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant