UPDATED: Court says USDA is sole enforcer for organics
01/07/2014 5:55:40 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE, Jan. 9) The California Court of Appeals ruled consumers do not have the right to... Read more.
Web seminar looks at herbicide resistance management in potatoes
01/03/2014 4:40:00 AMA new Focus on Potato Web seminar offers potato growers an opportunity to learn more about herbicide... Read more.
Aeroponics helps speed development of disease-free seed potatoes
12/19/2013 5:00:00 AMA novel propagation process developed in Peru could help Cornell University speed the development of... Read more.
Moderate alcohol consumption helps boost immunity, says study
12/18/2013 10:17:28 AMA glass of wine a day can help keep the doctor away. A research group, led by a University of California,... Read more.
Smartphone app helps determine dollar value of manure
12/16/2013 1:08:37 PMWhat's that manure worth? There's an app for that. Actually, the smartphone app from the University... Read more.
- New farm bill increases investments in specialty crops
- Broccoli offers winter production opportunities for Florida
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up
- Bayer opens new North Carolina bee care center
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Cold snap delays South Carolina watermelons
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice
- UPDATED: Federal GMO labeling bill draws ag support
- WEB EXTRA: Program helps identify Florida-grown produce