Panelists urge passage of immigration reform
12/13/2013 12:37:31 PMPanelists at Cornell University's Agribusiness Economic Outlook Conference agriculture presented a pessimistic prognosis for specialty... Read more.
Nufarm introduces new copper formulation
12/12/2013 3:58:45 PMChicago-based Nufarm has introduced ChampION, a copper fungicide/bactericide for use on several specialty crops. Among the... Read more.
UPDATED: Honeybee groups sue EPA over insecticide registration
12/10/2013 4:03:24 PMBeekeeping groups have filed a challenge against the Environmental Protection Agency over its approval... Read more.
'Scary dancers' may help control birds in fruit crops
12/05/2013 4:32:54 PMThose large, inflatable dancing creatures commonly seen at car dealerships may have a place in agriculture... Read more.
Scientists complete genetic fingerprint of pest
12/04/2013 5:54:25 PMA group of scientists has published the genome and accompanying sequence data for the spotted wing... Read more.
Some frozen produce healthier than fresh, says study
12/04/2013 8:40:15 AMAlthough many consumers may believe that fresh produce contains more nutrients than frozen, a University... Read more.
- UC launches 7 educational drought videos for growers
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Math anxiety may be linked to lower understanding of GMOs
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice