EPA OKs miticide for tree crops, strawberries
05/14/2014 11:42:16 AMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Nealta miticide from BASF, Research Triangle Park, N.C., for... Read more.
Bland Farms leaves New York, retains Empire Sweets label
05/13/2014 1:59:19 PMGrowing techniques have lengthened seasons for sweet onions enough in Georgia and Peru that one grower-shipper... Read more.
Idaho variety guide matches potato to use
05/12/2014 2:05:54 PMWith the increasing number of potato varieties out there, it's sometimes hard to figure out what potato... Read more.
Beneficial bacterium may curb Salmonella on tomatoes
05/09/2014 12:10:56 PMFood and Drug Administration scientists have found a benign bacterium that may block Salmonella from... Read more.
Blankets help keep strawberry plants warm during cold winters
05/08/2014 10:22:48 AMBlankets don't just keep people warm during cold winter nights—they also keep strawberry plants warm. Those... Read more.
Watch for pollution-induced plant damage in heated greenhouses
05/07/2014 4:26:50 PMHeated greenhouses and high tunnels are designed to protect crops from the elements. But a poorly... Read more.
- Odor molecules hold promise as citrus psyllid attractant
- Report examines value of neonicotinoids to ag
- Rutgers develops nutrient-packed lettuce
- Drought remains top issue for California PCAs in 2015
- Bejo introduces next branded veggie: Lettage cabbage
- USDA awards $4 million for Midwestern honeybee habitat