Dissection helps researchers learn how psyllids spread zebra chip
05/01/2014 11:25:16 AMA U.S. Department of Agriculture entomologist is using itsy-bitsy forceps to dissect the potato psyllid... Read more.
U.S. Apple responds to criticism of treatment
04/30/2014 11:49:51 AMThe Environmental Working Group’s criticism of U.S. standards for an anti-scald chemical used on apples... Read more.
Got stink bugs? Answer a survey to receive a free stink bug guide
04/28/2014 3:06:13 PMGot stink bugs? That's the question a group from Cornell University is posing to growers to gauge... Watch Video.
USDA announces block grant allocations
04/28/2014 5:45:26 PMCalifornia will again receive the biggest share of funds from the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s... Read more.
Researchers ask: How damaging is spotted wing fly to organics?
04/25/2014 2:01:00 PMResearchers who are part of a multi-state effort to fight the spotted wing drosophila need help from... Read more.
Maine partnership releases two spud varieties
04/24/2014 1:43:55 PMThe Maine Potato Board and the University of Maine, Orono, released two potato varieties aimed at... Read more.
Vermont appears on verge of passing GMO labeling law
04/24/2014 12:24:17 PMVermont appears on the verge of enacting the nation's first no-strings-attached law requiring the labeling... Read more.
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Monsanto introduces tomato hybrid for the Southeast
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- U.S. Potato Board focuses on growth
- Scientists study habits of a disease-carrying beetle of walnuts
- Pomegranates appear to be easy-to-grow citrus alternative