Potato expo set for January in Texas
11/24/2013 7:09:15 PMThe National Potato Council’s 2014 Potato Expo takes place Jan. 8-10 in downtown San Antonio. Now... Read more.
Look at several factors when weighing high tunnels vs open fields
11/19/2013 12:28:16 PMEven in the relatively mild climate of western Washington state, growers can gain benefits from growing... Read more.
Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
11/19/2013 10:21:19 AMBayer CropScience has successfully completed field trials of a new seed treatment technology that significantly... Read more.
Clean vine program yields millions of dollars in benefits
11/18/2013 5:01:57 PMA little money up front for disease-free grapevines and rootstock more than pays for itself in the... Read more.
Super cool research project examines ways to cut produce losses
11/18/2013 4:10:19 PMA university of Hawaii researcher is working on a super cool project to help minimize food losses... Read more.
Frito launches chocolate-covered potato chips
11/13/2013 10:50:54 AMThey say everything's better with chocolate on it. Following that mantra, Frito-Lay, maker of Lay's potato... Read more.
There's still time to submit a Potato Industry Award nomination
11/13/2013 5:50:00 AMThere's still time to nominate an industry leader for a Potato Industry Award. The deadline isn't... Read more.
Syngenta adds herbicide resistance to Bt sweet corn line
11/12/2013 10:57:30 AMSyngenta has added the Liberty Link herbicide-tolerance trait to its Attribute insect-protected sweet corn line... Read more.
- Calvin Arnold named head of UF's Immokalee center
- Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
- Forty-plus states OK silicon soil amendment
- South Florida high school teacher nabs top ag teaching award
- California organic certifier visits highlights, challenges
- FDA seeks input on environmental impact of safety rule
- Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
- Mississippi launches voluntary bee-protection program
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Obama’s visit spotlights California’s drought
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees