Andean spud beefs up production in response to tuber moths
06/25/2014 10:53:40 AMTuber moths, long a bane of potato growers, may actually hold the potential to increase yields. Cornell... Read more.
Lab offers new plant nutrient analysis service
06/24/2014 9:54:49 AMBellville, Ohio-based Crop Health Laboratories has begun offering plant diagnostics that it claims reveal crop... Read more.
USDA gives $8 million to enhance Midwest bee habitat
06/22/2014 6:51:49 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has awarded $8 million to help bolster honeybee habitat in Michigan,... Read more.
UPDATED: Spud exports to Mexico stopped
06/10/2014 3:58:35 PMU.S. potato exports to Mexico have stopped in response to a lawsuit by Mexican growers. While the... Read more.
Genome database will help guide fruit choices, aid breeding
06/06/2014 12:11:26 PMResearchers from the University of Florida, Washington State, Clemson, North Carolina State and Cornell have... Read more.
Blueberry leaf extract helps delay berry spoilage
06/05/2014 1:49:36 PMA blueberry leaf extract helps prolong the shelf life of berries while adding an antioxidant. Researchers... Read more.
- Tomato veteran Ed Beckman tapped as COO of Live Oak Farms
- Michigan State launches search engine for tree fruit pests
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- CMI introduces Honeycrisp pouches
- Purchase boosts Mack Farms potato, watermelon acreage
- Southern Corporate Packers increases acreage, adds products
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Is the world ready for a GMO tomato?
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- PMA calls for action needed to stem obesity trends
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks