Stink bug saliva sheds light on how it damages plants
02/27/2014 3:19:00 PMSpit happens. But until recently researchers didn't know much about the saliva from brown marmorated... Read more.
Northeast's 'polar vortex' may not reduce stink bug numbers
02/27/2014 9:57:12 AMIf there was one thing good to come out of the nonstop bitter cold storms that hit the Northeast this... Read more.
Fly-In presses potato industry issues
02/25/2014 5:58:00 PMPotato industry leaders are lobbying Congress and federal regulators on guest worker reform, highway truck... Read more.
USDA provides $3 million toward bee-related EQIP programs
02/25/2014 9:54:54 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture will provide up to $3 million in cost-share funding to farmers... Read more.
North American potato production down in 2013
02/21/2014 3:31:45 PMFall potato production in the U.S. and Canada fell 3% from 2012 to 2013. About 501 million cwt. of... Read more.
Federal indictment says ND potato growers ‘spoiled’ their crop
02/24/2014 11:11:59 AMTwo potato-growing brothers in North Dakota are facing federal conspiracy charges for allegedly using Rid-X... Read more.
- Broccoli offers winter production opportunities for Florida
- New farm bill increases investments in specialty crops
- Vermont appears on verge of passing GMO labeling law
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Cold snap delays South Carolina watermelons
- Bayer opens new North Carolina bee care center
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice
- UPDATED: Federal GMO labeling bill draws ag support
- WEB EXTRA: Program helps identify Florida-grown produce