Bejo introduces next branded veggie: Lettage cabbage
10/27/2014 12:02:35 PMTaking a page from the Tasti-Lee branded tomato playbook, Bejo Seeds Inc. plans to begin marketing... Watch Video.
USDA awards $10 million grant for fruit improvement research
10/27/2014 10:58:54 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has awarded a group of scientists from 14 universities, including... Read more.
University of Florida taps Cornell leader as its next president
10/15/2014 12:21:08 PMThe University of Florida's board of trustees has selected Kent Fuchs, Cornell University provost, as... Read more.
Eastern apple forecasts changing
10/10/2014 10:35:25 AMPennsylvania apple volumes were above preseason predictions as of early October, but New York volumes... Read more.
Web seminar discusses post-harvest phosphorus for spuds
10/03/2014 3:53:20 PMWith potato harvest winding down in many regions, growers have changed their focus to post-harvest... Read more.
- Farmers Mutual Hail to acquire John Deere Insurance
- Desert frosts nip lettuce
- USDA seeks to knock down trade barriers, create consistent rules
- Central Valley citrus growers dodge a freeze but expect more
- UPDATE: Potato brothers guilty in $2 million fraud case
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers