Apple-picking rig could ease harvest, save time
10/11/2013 12:12:13 PMConsidering the labor market, the time-sensitive nature of the work and test runs that show workers... Read more.
Monsanto pledges $4 million toward honeybee health efforts
10/11/2013 11:41:04 AMSt. Louis-based Monsanto plans to commit $4 million during the next three years to help address the... Read more.
Website provides info on new grapevine red blotch disease
10/09/2013 5:33:18 PMUniversity of California Cooperative Extension in Sonoma County has launched a new Web page on grapevine... Read more.
Research shows Bt sweet corn reduces insecticide use
10/08/2013 10:30:40 AMSweet corn that’s been genetically modified to contain a natural insecticide is better for the... Read more.
Study: Heavy metal selenium may harm honey bee health
10/04/2013 12:29:08 PMAdd selenium to the growing list of compounds that may affect honey bee health. A group of University... Read more.
Whole Foods plans produce sustainability ratings
10/01/2013 1:20:39 PMWhole Foods Market plans to launch a sustainability rating system in September 2014 for produce and... Read more.
Video takes a look at marmorated stink bug management
09/30/2013 4:19:01 PMThe Northeastern Integrated Pest Management Center, housed at Cornell University, has just released the latest... Read more.
Potato Web seminar helps growers get the most from fungicides
09/27/2013 11:06:49 AMLike many tools, fungicides are most beneficial if used correctly. To help potato growers get the... Read more.
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Branded tomato variety earns a following
- UPDATED: Jensens face federal criminal charges in cantaloupe case
- Honeybee groups sue EPA over insecticide registration
- New strawberry varieties create a sensation
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Washington university remains neutral on GMO labeling measure
- Monsanto pledges $4 million toward honeybee health efforts