New York Produce Show set to break attendance records
11/14/2014 6:08:43 PMA new location and an earlier date mark this year’s New York Produce Show, which sponsors say... Read more.
There's still time to submit Potato Industry Award nominations
11/11/2014 12:58:21 PMIf you've put off submitting a nomination for the Potato Industry Awards, don't worry—you still... Read more.
NSF grant will fund improvements to electronic insect trap
11/11/2014 10:04:46 AMSpensa Technologies Inc., manufacturer of an electronic insect-trapping device, received a $630,000 grant from the... Read more.
UPDATED: USDA clears genetically modified potato from Simplot
11/10/2014 8:53:21 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE, Nov. 11) Genetically modified potato varieties designed by the J.R. Simplot Co. for... Read more.
Diet affects bee sensitivity to pesticides, says study
11/03/2014 1:19:19 PMFeeding honeybees a diet of natural pollen makes them significantly more resistant to pesticides than... Read more.
Report examines value of neonicotinoids to ag
10/30/2014 8:53:06 AMA new report based on comments during eight listening sessions concludes that production costs would... Read more.
USDA awards $4 million for Midwestern honeybee habitat
10/29/2014 2:48:10 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has allocated $4 million for technical and financial assistance to... Read more.
- Farmers Mutual Hail to acquire John Deere Insurance
- USDA seeks to knock down trade barriers, create consistent rules
- Central Valley citrus growers dodge a freeze but expect more
- FFVA fills newly created food safety and sustainability position
- UF taps citizen scientists to help collect bee data
- Port dispute impacts Idaho; negotiators trade accusations