Web seminar focuses on tomato powdery mildew
06/03/2014 9:39:36 PMAlthough powdery mildew may not be the most devastating of tomatoes diseases, it nonetheless can affect... Read more.
Knowing late blight's origin could aid finding controls
06/03/2014 11:24:48 AMMexico is the origin of the late blight epidemic that caused the Irish Potato Famine in the 1840s,... Read more.
Air dancers show promise as bird deterrents
05/31/2014 10:53:33 PMAir dancers—inflatable creatures used in front of stores or car dealerships to capture passersby attention—may... Read more.
USDA seeks further comments on genetically engineered spud
05/30/2014 10:11:29 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture is seeking public comments on an environmental assessment and a... Read more.
Project seeks to improve farmers market food safety
05/28/2014 12:23:51 PMResearchers hope to enlist smartphones, tablets and the Web to help farmers market vendors and managers... Read more.
Study finds consumers confused about local, organic foods
05/28/2014 9:55:34 AMWhen it comes to the differences between local and organic foods, near one-fifth of consumers involved... Read more.
USDA to offer crop insurance to specialty crop, organic producers
05/21/2014 12:21:49 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture will begin a pilot crop insurance program for organic and specialty... Read more.
- Study: West will likely face 'megadrought' within next century
- Specialty grapes star in Emmys dinner
- Netafim, T-L Irrigation join on hybrid center-pivot drip system
- DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
- Three fungal diseases hit Pacific Northwest vegetable crops
- Using calcium chloride makes pickling brine more earth friendly