New York growers getting set for market push on new varieties
08/21/2014 1:50:31 PMNew York will take a major step toward trying out two of its newest varieties — Snapdragon and... Read more.
DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
08/21/2014 12:05:07 PMWilmington, Del.-based DuPont Crop Protection plans to sell its copper fungicide business to Tokyo-based Mitsui... Read more.
Pictorial test helps gauge children's responses to produce items
08/21/2014 10:49:35 AMEven if a produce item is nutritious, it does no good if preschoolers turn up their noses at it. To... Read more.
Sun rises on new Web domain as organic sector grows
08/21/2014 9:16:21 AMResearch released this summer by Consumer Reports shows 45% of U.S. residents buy organic foods at... Watch Video.
Food safety focus of water report
08/08/2014 5:19:11 PMThe Produce Marketing Association and Western Growers Association partnered with the Center for Produce Safety... Read more.
Michigan State receives $6.9 million to continue native bee work
08/06/2014 1:16:26 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has awarded $6.9 million to Michigan State University to develop... Watch Video.
- Odor molecules hold promise as citrus psyllid attractant
- Report examines value of neonicotinoids to ag
- Rutgers develops nutrient-packed lettuce
- Drought remains top issue for California PCAs in 2015
- Bejo introduces next branded veggie: Lettage cabbage
- USDA awards $4 million for Midwestern honeybee habitat