Spud and citrus production down, value up
09/19/2014 11:42:18 AMU.S. potato and citrus production fell in the 2013-14 season, but the values of both crops increased,... Read more.
Idaho Potato Commission gets new board members
09/16/2014 1:26:24 PMThe Idaho Potato Commission has appointed two new leaders and reappointed another. Randy Hardy of Hardy... Read more.
EPA registers bactericide for fire blight in apples, pears
09/11/2014 10:01:13 AMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Kasumin bactericide to treat Erwinia amylovora, the bacteria responsible... Read more.
CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
09/01/2014 6:18:38 PM(CORRECTED) SUN VALLEY, Idaho — The biotech industry is working to shape a more balanced conversation... Read more.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Research looks at dung beetles as a natural clean-up crew
- Web seminar discusses post-harvest phosphorus for spuds
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
- New melon disease turns up in seed-production fields
- Dry weather pares Mississippi sweet potato crop