UPDATED: Mexico allows U.S. potatoes entry
03/21/2014 9:50:00 AMRelated content: Potato outlook isn't good. (UPDATED March 21) The Mexican government has published a long-sought... Read more.
Math anxiety may be linked to lower understanding of GMOs
03/20/2014 10:09:10 AMPenn State University researchers say they may have found a link between math comprehension and people's... Read more.
Specialty crop alarm raised over 2,4-D resistant corn and soybean
03/18/2014 9:39:38 AMTo crudely reshape the old quote from Rudyard Kipling about the east and west, produce is produce... Read more.
Potato officials optimistic Mexico deal coming soon
03/14/2014 12:22:13 PMCOLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. — After more than 10 years of working on getting full access for U.S.... Read more.
New school lunch rules don't prompt less produce consumption
03/12/2014 8:14:50 AMNew school lunch requirements, launched by the U.S. Department of Agriculture in 2012, appear to be... Read more.
- Broccoli offers winter production opportunities for Florida
- New farm bill increases investments in specialty crops
- Cold snap delays South Carolina watermelons
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up
- Bayer opens new North Carolina bee care center
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice
- UPDATED: Federal GMO labeling bill draws ag support
- WEB EXTRA: Program helps identify Florida-grown produce