Cornell reorganizes plant sciences, safety programs
06/26/2014 9:46:09 AMThe new School of Integrative Plant Science at Cornell University should boost food safety research... Read more.
Andean spud beefs up production in response to tuber moths
06/25/2014 10:53:40 AMTuber moths, long a bane of potato growers, may actually hold the potential to increase yields. Cornell... Read more.
USDA gives $8 million to enhance Midwest bee habitat
06/22/2014 6:51:49 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has awarded $8 million to help bolster honeybee habitat in Michigan,... Read more.
Genome database will help guide fruit choices, aid breeding
06/06/2014 12:11:26 PMResearchers from the University of Florida, Washington State, Clemson, North Carolina State and Cornell have... Read more.
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Pomegranates appear to be easy-to-grow citrus alternative
- U.S. Potato Board focuses on growth
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- California registers biological insecticide
- Study: West will likely face 'megadrought' within next century