Sun rises on new Web domain as organic sector grows
08/21/2014 9:16:21 AMResearch released this summer by Consumer Reports shows 45% of U.S. residents buy organic foods at... Watch Video.
EPA restricts use of methomyl insecticide
08/11/2014 2:18:55 PMRegistrants of the insecticide methomyl and the Environmental Protection Agency have agreed to mitigation measures... Read more.
Michigan State receives $6.9 million to continue native bee work
08/06/2014 1:16:26 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has awarded $6.9 million to Michigan State University to develop... Watch Video.
Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
07/18/2014 7:02:52 AMThe Empire State’s agricultural promotional arm is revamping one of its marketing tools and working... Read more.
Researchers find new marmorated stink bug attractant
07/16/2014 5:34:09 PMU.S. Department of Agriculture researchers have deciphered chemical pheromones emitted by the brown marmorated stink... Read more.
Researchers breed sweet pepper with hot health benefits
07/09/2014 11:47:10 AMU.S. Department of Agriculture and University of Maine researchers have developed a mild pepper with... Read more.
- California to raise farmers market fees to fund more inspectors
- Bernard Imming, former United Fresh leader, dies
- Fruit prices rising faster than vegetables
- UF names Michael Rogers interim head of citrus center
- Fruit and vegetable committee sets priorities
- California expands psyllid quarantine in Tulare County
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue
- Fresno Food Expo marks new date, opens registration
- Johnny's Seeds offers Kalettes seed