U.S. Apple predicts third-largest crop
08/25/2014 5:15:07 PMCHICAGO — Predicting the third-largest overall crop of apples, U.S. Apple Association leaders say the... Watch Video.
Riveridge pursues vacuum harvest technology
08/22/2014 4:34:54 PMRiveridge Produce Marketing Inc., Sparta, Mich., plans to expand use of a vacuum harvest aid on apples... Watch Video.
New York growers getting set for market push on new varieties
08/21/2014 1:50:31 PMNew York will take a major step toward trying out two of its newest varieties — Snapdragon and... Read more.
Pictorial test helps gauge children's responses to produce items
08/21/2014 10:49:35 AMEven if a produce item is nutritious, it does no good if preschoolers turn up their noses at it. To... Read more.
Sun rises on new Web domain as organic sector grows
08/21/2014 9:16:21 AMResearch released this summer by Consumer Reports shows 45% of U.S. residents buy organic foods at... Watch Video.
- Tomato veteran Ed Beckman tapped as COO of Live Oak Farms
- Michigan State launches search engine for tree fruit pests
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- CMI introduces Honeycrisp pouches
- Purchase boosts Mack Farms potato, watermelon acreage
- Southern Corporate Packers increases acreage, adds products
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Is the world ready for a GMO tomato?
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- PMA calls for action needed to stem obesity trends
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks