USDA gives $8 million to enhance Midwest bee habitat
06/22/2014 6:51:49 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has awarded $8 million to help bolster honeybee habitat in Michigan,... Read more.
UPDATED: Spud exports to Mexico stopped
06/10/2014 3:58:35 PMU.S. potato exports to Mexico have stopped in response to a lawsuit by Mexican growers. While the... Read more.
Genome database will help guide fruit choices, aid breeding
06/06/2014 12:11:26 PMResearchers from the University of Florida, Washington State, Clemson, North Carolina State and Cornell have... Read more.
Blueberry leaf extract helps delay berry spoilage
06/05/2014 1:49:36 PMA blueberry leaf extract helps prolong the shelf life of berries while adding an antioxidant. Researchers... Read more.
Web seminar focuses on tomato powdery mildew
06/03/2014 9:39:36 PMAlthough powdery mildew may not be the most devastating of tomatoes diseases, it nonetheless can affect... Read more.
Knowing late blight's origin could aid finding controls
06/03/2014 11:24:48 AMMexico is the origin of the late blight epidemic that caused the Irish Potato Famine in the 1840s,... Read more.
- California lawmakers, ag push for water bond
- Florida Small Farms Conference honors three innovators
- 2014 Fresno Food Expo notes
- Washington's organic ag production continues to grow
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Texas A&M breeding program wants to make spuds more fashionable
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race