Northeast's 'polar vortex' may not reduce stink bug numbers
02/27/2014 9:57:12 AMIf there was one thing good to come out of the nonstop bitter cold storms that hit the Northeast this... Read more.
Farm bill provision boosts bulk apple exports
02/26/2014 11:01:12 AMSaving growers as much as $300 a truckload, a 2014 farm bill provision allows bulk fresh apple shipments... Read more.
USDA provides $3 million toward bee-related EQIP programs
02/25/2014 9:54:54 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture will provide up to $3 million in cost-share funding to farmers... Read more.
Federal indictment says ND potato growers ‘spoiled’ their crop
02/24/2014 11:11:59 AMTwo potato-growing brothers in North Dakota are facing federal conspiracy charges for allegedly using Rid-X... Read more.
- Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
- Research shows chlorine works best to keep wash water clean
- Food safety evolving for eastern cantaloupe growers
- EPA grants section 18s for stink bug control in Maryland
- Connected Farm helps growers boost overall farm efficiency
- Strip tillage, cover crops outperform conventional tillage
- Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
- Mississippi launches voluntary bee-protection program
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Obama’s visit spotlights California’s drought
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees