Syngenta again sponsors potato late blight alerts
05/07/2014 10:46:25 AMSyngenta Crop Protection, Greensboro, N.C., will once again this year sponsor the potato late blight... Read more.
Vegetable grower named New York ag commissioner
05/07/2014 10:41:47 AMA vegetable grower-shipper is the newest New York commissioner of agriculture. The New York State Senate... Read more.
Organics board: antibiotic treatment to end for apples and pears
05/05/2014 8:46:53 AMDealing a blow to organic tree fruit growers, the National Organic Standards Board voted May 2 against... Read more.
Dissection helps researchers learn how psyllids spread zebra chip
05/01/2014 11:25:16 AMA U.S. Department of Agriculture entomologist is using itsy-bitsy forceps to dissect the potato psyllid... Read more.
U.S. Apple responds to criticism of treatment
04/30/2014 11:49:51 AMThe Environmental Working Group’s criticism of U.S. standards for an anti-scald chemical used on apples... Read more.
Got stink bugs? Answer a survey to receive a free stink bug guide
04/28/2014 3:06:13 PMGot stink bugs? That's the question a group from Cornell University is posing to growers to gauge... Watch Video.
- Toro introduces new drip tape, emitter
- BASF gears up for full launch of Merivon in pome, stone fruit
- UF organic strawberry project included in new e-book
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
- Research looks at dung beetles as a natural clean-up crew
- Georgia tops nation in blueberry production