Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
04/01/2014 10:25:30 AMMonsanto's Seminis vegetable seed division has introduced Sybaris, a medium-sized green bean for the commercial... Read more.
Marmorated stink bugs on the move as spring thaw begins
03/28/2014 12:21:55 PMAs spring finally arrives and the snow recedes in Michigan, the number of sightings of brown marmorated... Read more.
Spud sales to Mexico could more than triple under new rule
03/27/2014 1:56:02 PMThe opening of all of Mexico to U.S. potatoes could more than triple fresh sales to the country. Before... Read more.
Software helps you manage scouting, pest data
03/25/2014 5:29:02 PMSpensa Technologies Inc. has developed pest management software that allows growers and consultants to organize,... Read more.
Three Web seminars focus on hot potato production topics
03/24/2014 3:17:37 PMFocus on Potato has released three educational Web seminars aimed at helping potato growers better... Read more.
Researchers examine greenhouse pathogen risk
03/24/2014 12:39:26 PMAs greenhouse vegetable production grows in popularity, so does the need for improved safety. Louisiana State... Read more.
Math anxiety may be linked to lower understanding of GMOs
03/20/2014 10:09:10 AMPenn State University researchers say they may have found a link between math comprehension and people's... Read more.
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue