Study: Low-fat dips help encourage youngsters to eat more veggies
07/11/2013 7:00:00 AMPenn State University researchers found that children were far more likely to eat vegetables if they... Read more.
Late blight shows up early in Atlantic Coast tomatoes, potatoes
07/10/2013 10:28:14 AMLate blight is earlier than expected and has been popping up in tomato and potato crops up and down... Read more.
Stewardship index open for comments
07/01/2013 10:08:18 AMGrowers and other interested parties are invited to comment on five proposed metrics for the Stewardship... Read more.
CPS research runs the gamut from compost to UV light
07/01/2013 10:09:10 AMROCHESTER, N.Y. — Research results so fresh that some have not yet been published in scientific... Watch Video.
Bee-friendly insecticide targets sucking pests, including psyllid
06/27/2013 9:53:00 AMBayer CropScience hopes to launch its new Sivanto insecticide that targets piercing and sucking pests,... Read more.
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- New strawberry varieties create a sensation
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Branded tomato variety earns a following
- Recording hours worked continues to trip up employers
- UPDATED: Jensens face federal criminal charges in cantaloupe case
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- University of Georgia releases giant of a blueberry variety
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Washington university remains neutral on GMO labeling measure