The hunt for a tastier tomato continues
10/28/2013 10:31:08 AMIn a continuing effort to develop tastier tomatoes, a group of U.S. Department of Researchers has... Read more.
Women add unique perspectives to firms, say panelists
10/25/2013 11:17:54 AMWomen account for only about one-third of commercially focused positions, such as procurement and risk... Watch Video.
Changing production practices can affect food safety risk
10/25/2013 8:50:51 AMA few small changes in produce production practices can either boost or reduce the risk of Salmonella... Read more.
Ohio State University scientists clone tomato fruit size gene
10/17/2013 7:58:25 PMOhio State University researchers have led an international team that identified and cloned a gene... Read more.
Agritourism operators should review their safety plans
10/16/2013 11:30:43 AMFall marks high consumer interest in agritourism from hayrides and corn mazes to pumpkin patches and... Read more.
- Calvin Arnold named head of UF's Immokalee center
- Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
- Forty-plus states OK silicon soil amendment
- South Florida high school teacher nabs top ag teaching award
- California organic certifier visits highlights, challenges
- FDA seeks input on environmental impact of safety rule
- Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
- Mississippi launches voluntary bee-protection program
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Obama’s visit spotlights California’s drought
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees