Bayer to relocate biologicals, vegetable seeds to West Sacramento
07/26/2013 10:24:37 AMBayer CropScience plans to move its vegetable seed and biological research from its current location... Read more.
Fungicides may make honeybees more susceptible to a parasite
07/24/2013 11:55:49 PMHoneybees that consume pollen that contains small amounts of commonly used fungicides may be more... Read more.
Kudzu bug continues to move northward
07/18/2013 1:55:28 PMThe kudzu bug, a pest of mostly legumes, continues to move north, having most recently been found... Read more.
Today's late blight nastier than that of the Irish potato famine
07/18/2013 10:22:32 AMLate blight, the disease responsible for the Irish potato famine in the 1840s, has evolved over the... Read more.
Peach council uses social media
07/17/2013 1:38:31 PMThe New Jersey Peach Promotion Council has ramped up its social media marketing presence. The council... Read more.
Study: Low-fat dips help encourage youngsters to eat more veggies
07/11/2013 7:00:00 AMPenn State University researchers found that children were far more likely to eat vegetables if they... Read more.
- Survey finds food safety ranks as a top concern among Floridians
- 'Scary dancers' may help control birds in fruit crops
- Macro Plastics unveils hybrid plastic-wood bin
- Texas researcher seeks alternate potato zebra chip controls
- USDA halts national LGMA
- Fresh produce industry vital to Arizona economy, research shows
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant