Some frozen produce healthier than fresh, says study
12/04/2013 8:40:15 AMAlthough many consumers may believe that fresh produce contains more nutrients than frozen, a University... Read more.
Group recognized for high tunnel research
11/24/2013 6:55:01 PMA group of 17 researchers, led by Washington State University, recently was recognized for their innovative... Read more.
Look at several factors when weighing high tunnels vs open fields
11/19/2013 12:28:16 PMEven in the relatively mild climate of western Washington state, growers can gain benefits from growing... Read more.
Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
11/19/2013 10:21:19 AMBayer CropScience has successfully completed field trials of a new seed treatment technology that significantly... Read more.
Super cool research project examines ways to cut produce losses
11/18/2013 4:10:19 PMA university of Hawaii researcher is working on a super cool project to help minimize food losses... Read more.
There's still time to submit a Potato Industry Award nomination
11/13/2013 5:50:00 AMThere's still time to nominate an industry leader for a Potato Industry Award. The deadline isn't... Read more.
- UC launches 7 educational drought videos for growers
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Math anxiety may be linked to lower understanding of GMOs
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice