U.S. Apple responds to criticism of treatment
04/30/2014 11:49:51 AMThe Environmental Working Group’s criticism of U.S. standards for an anti-scald chemical used on apples... Read more.
Got stink bugs? Answer a survey to receive a free stink bug guide
04/28/2014 3:06:13 PMGot stink bugs? That's the question a group from Cornell University is posing to growers to gauge... Watch Video.
Researchers ask: How damaging is spotted wing fly to organics?
04/25/2014 2:01:00 PMResearchers who are part of a multi-state effort to fight the spotted wing drosophila need help from... Read more.
UPDATED: Watermelon bin bids for nationwide adoption
04/22/2014 12:58:47 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE April 24) The National Watermelon Association is urging retailers, shippers and paper companies... Read more.
- Web seminar focuses on potato fungicide resistance management
- California implements new olive oil standards
- Spud and citrus production down, value up
- Fire ravages Phillips Farms packinghouse
- FFVA meeting focuses on produce sales, health care
- California enacts citrus psyllid quarantine around Bakersfield
- UPDATED: California governor signs groundwater management bills
- Florida citrus growers get USDA assistance
- Pesky bagrada bugs expand northward in California
- Florida citrus nursery tree production levels off
- Trials find many products don’t curb bacterial spot in tomatoes
- Vance Agribusiness names 40 Under 40 honorees
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue