Smartphone app helps determine dollar value of manure
12/16/2013 1:08:37 PMWhat's that manure worth? There's an app for that. Actually, the smartphone app from the University... Read more.
Groups join to host Mid-Atlantic convention
12/13/2013 12:53:41 PMMore than 2,100 growers and allied industry personnel are expected to attend the 2014 Mid-Atlantic... Read more.
UPDATED: Honeybee groups sue EPA over insecticide registration
12/10/2013 4:03:24 PMBeekeeping groups have filed a challenge against the Environmental Protection Agency over its approval... Read more.
'Scary dancers' may help control birds in fruit crops
12/05/2013 4:32:54 PMThose large, inflatable dancing creatures commonly seen at car dealerships may have a place in agriculture... Read more.
Scientists complete genetic fingerprint of pest
12/04/2013 5:54:26 PMA group of scientists has published the genome and accompanying sequence data for the spotted wing... Read more.
Some frozen produce healthier than fresh, says study
12/04/2013 8:40:15 AMAlthough many consumers may believe that fresh produce contains more nutrients than frozen, a University... Read more.
- UC launches 7 educational drought videos for growers
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Math anxiety may be linked to lower understanding of GMOs
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice