USDA issues draft environmental assessment for GMO apple
11/08/2013 8:48:54 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has released its draft environmental assessment for an apple genetically... Read more.
Bayer entering fruits and vegetables arena
11/07/2013 5:19:05 AMBayer CropScience is expanding into produce. The Research Triangle, N.C.-based company has created a business unit... Read more.
Apple and pear producers face problems with no antibiotics
11/06/2013 3:24:18 PMOrganic apple and pear growers remain concerned about progress that’s being made on treatments to... Read more.
EQIP program helps fund high tunnels
11/06/2013 6:05:00 AMA high tunnel has allowed a Kentucky soybean, wheat and corn growing family to expand into berries,... Read more.
EPA registers multi-product potato seed piece treatment
10/29/2013 1:04:21 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered CruiserMaxx Potato Extreme, a potato seed piece treatment from... Read more.
PTI data can be used for much more than traceability
10/28/2013 12:31:02 PMNEW ORLEANS — The information collected as part of the Produce Traceability Initiative is much... Read more.
- Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
- California organic certifier visits highlights, challenges
- Driscoll’s CEO is hospital’s ‘Hero’
- FDA seeks input on environmental impact of safety rule
- Hearing set in Vidalia onion start date debate
- Promising citrus rootstocks get to the root of the HLB problem
- Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
- Mississippi launches voluntary bee-protection program
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Obama’s visit spotlights California’s drought
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees