Study: Homeowners' insecticide use affects bumblebees
09/12/2013 2:09:36 PMAlthough bee advocates have focused on farmers and their use of insecticides, homeowner use of chemicals... Read more.
Spotted wing fly pest confirmed in Missouri
09/11/2013 11:10:06 AMThe spotted wing drosophila, a fly pest of fruit, has been confirmed in Missouri, making it "the summer's... Read more.
Vote for the best tomato varieties to include in grafting project
08/29/2013 4:00:00 AMOhio State University researchers are part of a collaborative tomato grafting project, and they want... Read more.
Web seminar focuses on zebra chip, potato psyllids
08/28/2013 10:13:40 AMFocus on Potato will host a two-part Web seminar on zebra chip and potato psyllid, the insect that... Read more.
New broccoli varieties bring benefits
08/27/2013 10:42:23 AMBroccoli is already one of the most popular vegetables in the US, making an appearance within the... Read more.
Bill would restrict neonicotinoids to allow EPA review
08/22/2013 2:36:50 PMReps. John Conyers, D-Mich., and Earl Blumenauer, D-Ore., have introduced a bill in Congress that... Read more.
- Citrus growers endure another cold night, prepare for more
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Potato marketers promote nutrition
- California OKs herbicide for use on permanent crops
- Arizona project explores hydroponic strawberry production
- Survey finds food safety ranks as a top concern among Floridians
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant