Sweet potato harvests ramp up
09/22/2014 12:21:27 PMStrong sweet potato markets should weaken as harvests ramp up. Prices have come down a bit since... Read more.
EPA registers Nimitz nematicide
09/12/2014 7:58:49 AMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Nimitz nematicide from Raleigh, N.C.-based Adama for use on... Read more.
EPA registers bactericide for fire blight in apples, pears
09/11/2014 10:01:13 AMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Kasumin bactericide to treat Erwinia amylovora, the bacteria responsible... Read more.
Join the 'Great Stink Bug Count'
09/10/2014 5:31:12 PMUncle Sam wants you! Specifically, U.S. Department of Agriculture researchers are seeking volunteers to help in... Read more.
CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
09/01/2014 6:18:38 PM(CORRECTED) SUN VALLEY, Idaho — The biotech industry is working to shape a more balanced conversation... Read more.
Kennco introduces three plastic baling machines
08/22/2014 4:16:38 PMRuskin, Fla.-based Kennco Manufacturing Inc. has introduced three models of Bigfoot Balers that will compress... Read more.
- University of Florida faculty predicts food trends for 2015
- FAA grants exemption to Trimble drone
- Apples may help fight obesity
- Bayer consolidates 2 biological fungicides under Sonata label
- UC Riverside to release new citrus psyllid parasitoid
- UPDATED: Storm brings much-needed rains but doesn’t dent drought