Rutgers develops nutrient-packed lettuce
10/24/2014 12:20:19 PMBlueberries may have been dubbed a "superfood" by some, but the fruit may have met its match with... Watch Video.
Zebra chip group honored for research
10/23/2014 2:26:00 PMA multi-state research effort into zebra chip led by Texas A&M AgriLife Research was recognized... Read more.
Rutgers leads project to breed new hot pepper varieties
10/07/2014 10:42:23 AMResearchers at Rutgers University are hot on the trail of finding new exotic pepper types to meet... Read more.
Nominate a leader for a potato industry award
10/06/2014 11:31:02 AMAs harvest begins to wind down and you have time to catch your breath, start thinking about colleagues... Read more.
Web seminar discusses post-harvest phosphorus for spuds
10/03/2014 3:53:21 PMWith potato harvest winding down in many regions, growers have changed their focus to post-harvest... Read more.
USDA grants total almost $118 million
10/02/2014 5:25:16 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has issued nearly $118 million in grants to support fruits, vegetables... Read more.
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Desert frosts nip lettuce
- Farmers Mutual Hail to acquire John Deere Insurance
- Central Valley citrus growers dodge a freeze but expect more
- USDA seeks to knock down trade barriers, create consistent rules
- Guest opinion: Biologicals play a key role in food production