USDA grants total almost $118 million
10/02/2014 5:25:16 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has issued nearly $118 million in grants to support fruits, vegetables... Read more.
Purdue to lead organic tomato research project
10/02/2014 10:51:33 AMA multi-institutional group has received a $2 million grant from the U.S. Department of Agriculture... Read more.
Common virus, pathogen conspire to damage potatoes
09/22/2014 4:41:37 PMA common potato virus and a fungus-like pathogen can team up to cause even more damage in potatoes. Washington... Read more.
Web seminar focuses on potato fungicide resistance management
09/19/2014 4:06:43 PMAlthough herbicide-resistant weeds have captured headlines in many trade publications the past few years, another... Read more.
Spud and citrus production down, value up
09/19/2014 11:42:18 AMU.S. potato and citrus production fell in the 2013-14 season, but the values of both crops increased,... Read more.
- University of Florida faculty predicts food trends for 2015
- FAA grants exemption to Trimble drone
- Apples may help fight obesity
- Bayer consolidates 2 biological fungicides under Sonata label
- UC Riverside to release new citrus psyllid parasitoid
- UPDATED: Storm brings much-needed rains but doesn’t dent drought