Blueberry leaf extract helps delay berry spoilage
06/05/2014 1:49:37 PMA blueberry leaf extract helps prolong the shelf life of berries while adding an antioxidant. Researchers... Read more.
Melon variety combines flavor with shelf life
06/05/2014 1:19:51 PMSOMERTON, Ariz. — Traditionally, melon breeders have focused on grower traits, such as yields and... Watch Video.
Web seminar focuses on tomato powdery mildew
06/03/2014 9:39:36 PMAlthough powdery mildew may not be the most devastating of tomatoes diseases, it nonetheless can affect... Read more.
Knowing late blight's origin could aid finding controls
06/03/2014 11:24:48 AMMexico is the origin of the late blight epidemic that caused the Irish Potato Famine in the 1840s,... Read more.
The Packer to launch West Coast expo next May
06/02/2014 7:47:53 AMLENEXA, Kan. — Business should be a pleasure next May in Palm Springs, Calif., as The Packer... Watch Video.
USDA seeks further comments on genetically engineered spud
05/30/2014 10:11:29 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture is seeking public comments on an environmental assessment and a... Read more.
Project seeks to improve farmers market food safety
05/28/2014 12:23:51 PMResearchers hope to enlist smartphones, tablets and the Web to help farmers market vendors and managers... Read more.
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
- Valent introduces low-VOC ProGibb plant growth regulator
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Florida127 strawberry branded as Sensation for marketing
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- Pecan industry eyes marketing order