Food safety focus of water report
08/08/2014 5:19:11 PMThe Produce Marketing Association and Western Growers Association partnered with the Center for Produce Safety... Read more.
Michigan State receives $6.9 million to continue native bee work
08/06/2014 1:16:26 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has awarded $6.9 million to Michigan State University to develop... Watch Video.
Researchers find new marmorated stink bug attractant
07/16/2014 5:34:09 PMU.S. Department of Agriculture researchers have deciphered chemical pheromones emitted by the brown marmorated stink... Read more.
Using calcium chloride makes pickling brine more earth friendly
07/07/2014 8:04:08 PMU.S. Department of Agriculture researchers have found a way to replace much of the salt in pickling... Read more.
Andean spud beefs up production in response to tuber moths
06/25/2014 10:53:41 AMTuber moths, long a bane of potato growers, may actually hold the potential to increase yields. Cornell... Read more.
Lab offers new plant nutrient analysis service
06/24/2014 9:54:49 AMBellville, Ohio-based Crop Health Laboratories has begun offering plant diagnostics that it claims reveal crop... Read more.
Genome database will help guide fruit choices, aid breeding
06/06/2014 12:11:27 PMResearchers from the University of Florida, Washington State, Clemson, North Carolina State and Cornell have... Read more.
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
- Florida127 strawberry branded as Sensation for marketing
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- Research bolsters foliar nutrients’ role in citrus greening management
- California program funds ag irrigation, energy improvements
- Citrus psyllids found in San Jose, Calif., north of citrus belt