Farm bill provision boosts bulk apple exports
02/26/2014 11:01:13 AMSaving growers as much as $300 a truckload, a 2014 farm bill provision allows bulk fresh apple shipments... Read more.
Fly-In presses potato industry issues
02/25/2014 5:58:00 PMPotato industry leaders are lobbying Congress and federal regulators on guest worker reform, highway truck... Read more.
Cold-hardy grapes yield a big financial impact
02/21/2014 9:52:15 AMCold-hardy grapes developed by both the University of Minnesota and private breeding programs contributed $401... Read more.
Rutgers updates vegetable production guide
02/19/2014 11:26:24 AMHot off the press. Rutgers University has just posted online its updated vegetable production recommendations for... Read more.
Group surveys fruit growers to assess spotted wing fly's costs
02/18/2014 11:49:07 AMA working group of growers, researchers, Extensionists, marketers and others need your help to update... Read more.
Pepper moth infestation suspected in New Jersey greenhouse
02/13/2014 10:13:01 AMA southern New Jersey greenhouse-nursery most likely is infested with European pepper moth, an invasive... Read more.
- UC launches 7 educational drought videos for growers
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Math anxiety may be linked to lower understanding of GMOs
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice