USDA to offer crop insurance to specialty crop, organic producers
05/21/2014 12:21:50 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture will begin a pilot crop insurance program for organic and specialty... Read more.
Nufarm to market biological fire blight control
05/19/2014 3:49:07 PMBeginning next year, Cary, N.C.-based Nufarm will take over marketing of a biological agent that controls... Read more.
Survey: Honeybee colonies fared better this winter
05/15/2014 10:14:02 AMHoneybee deaths decreased about 7 percent during the 2013-14 winter from the previous winter, according... Read more.
EPA extends comment period on changes to worker protection rule
05/14/2014 3:49:51 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency has extended the comment period to Aug. 18 on a proposal to strengthen... Read more.
EPA OKs miticide for tree crops, strawberries
05/14/2014 11:42:16 AMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Nealta miticide from BASF, Research Triangle Park, N.C., for... Read more.
- GMO labeling initiative qualifies for Colorado's November ballot
- Researchers: California surface water over-allocated by fivefold
- Recycling plant should aid growers with sustainability, landfills
- California bans high-VOC pesticides in the Central Valley in 2015
- Nationwide growth prompts Bayer expansion
- Test kit can confirm citrus greening in the field